Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:57:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6963 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:50:11 PM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
i hold and buy still..this is the reason why i gained more and more because of this attitude..and helping the market at the same time,because if all of us sell their bitcoin for sure market will fall badly.and maybe bitcoin will crash and wont recover again
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:09:03 AM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
Trading is not for all people, i would say better to wait the btc will raise and get stable , after that people will start to invest from btc to altcoin. Take time, but if you are patiente and don't get  panic you make good profit .
Yep, I completely agree with you. As far as I know that all bitcoin users both know that bitcoin is notoriously volatile, through this feature that brings us much surprise, even there are many times, the bitcoin value get down significantly and finally it also recovered from strong dip. Therefore we’d better keep patience, especially don’t get too much panic. You should keep calm and believe in bitcoin market. Let hold it and wait for the value getting again. Maybe holding it is the best chance for us.
maxiimallist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

Trading is not for all people, i would say better to wait the btc will raise and get stable , after that people will start to invest from btc to altcoin. Take time, but if you are patiente and don't get  panic you make good profit .
Yep, I completely agree with you. As far as I know that all bitcoin users both know that bitcoin is notoriously volatile, through this feature that brings us much surprise, even there are many times, the bitcoin value get down significantly and finally it also recovered from strong dip. Therefore we’d better keep patience, especially don’t get too much panic. You should keep calm and believe in bitcoin market. Let hold it and wait for the value getting again. Maybe holding it is the best chance for us.
I think that even a few weeks or a month the price of bitcoin will fluctuate between $ 8,000 - $ 10,000, and then there will be a start of a new growth piroid. You just need to wait for a favorable periud.

ⓄⓄ    Bitscreener - The world's first financial data ecosystem powered by blockchain    ⓄⓄ
ⓄⓄⓄⓄ    ICO starts in June 27     ⓄⓄⓄⓄ
Follow Bitscreener  | Facebook | Twitter| Telegram
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:39:49 PM

In my case, I don't hold Bitcoin but I would rather invest it into other promising Altcoins that could offer me higher return of investments as Bitcoin's price value declined since late December and until today almost 70% of Bitcoin's dropping made Altcoins struggle to pump.
I would sell Bitcoin and invest Altcoins, that's what I am going to do.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:43:24 PM

By the way speaking about such panic sells situation is quite pleasant, it is for the investor who wants to buy at a serious discount, because it is this price that is born in the panic panic sell.

Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:45:03 PM

Panic sell is the stupid move if u invest too much money,becose if u sale u lose ur invests,but if u hodl all time u dont lose anything need to wait for better times..Just wait for the summer and watch what happens,many medium says btc and other tokens go in green zone summer.

landysh007

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:23:00 PM

By the way speaking about such panic sells situation is quite pleasant, it is for the investor who wants to buy at a serious discount, because it is this price that is born in the panic panic sell.
I think in the near future we will see even more attractive prices for the purchase of bitcoin and other altcoins. It is very likely that the panic is growing and it will benefit investors. But for long-term investments, you can start buying coins already now, the prices are already very pleasant.
SuperZeus

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:28 PM

In any case, the swing that was 2 months ago ended. Now we have more or less stable figures on the market.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

Don't think it's wise to sell your Bitcoins if you're already into it. Just hold them and prey. Finally the market gonna stabilize.

friends sold bitcoin for 8000-9000 dollars, with only one goal - buy it for 6000-7000 dollars.
Schirer

Activity: 560
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Right now we are indeed in panic sell , possibly we will see a market capitulation before we will see any good movement in market.
and yes, defintely this a good chance to fill your bags.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

Call it what you want, but I think that now the situation in general is very sad. And such corrections are very rare, you need to make money on this and how do you think it can be done? I think that you can make money on margin trading.
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:11:22 PM

I do not agree with the fact that this panic is for sale, it is more related to profit-taking by investors who bought krypton half a year ago, they got a sufficient profit. Therefore, I think that a new wave of investors will soon emerge, you just need to bribe it, which has fallen dramatically in value.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

it is too much and large investors has entered on this market therefore I wouldn't count on big and long sag. for $400 very large number of people agrees to buy the same air well. all understand that this sag temporary and the market of cryptocurrencies will grow further. there are no reasons for panic.
Suslived

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:56:54 PM

My opinion is that it will rise up drastically. Too many people are already invested in crypto. Selling at this low a value will not make much sense to many people. People will buy bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SaarMast

Activity: 100
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:02:42 PM

Great opportunity, especially if you are not invested yet

P2PEPEnergy Trading Platform  ━━  Ann  ✕  Whitepaper           
                      Connecting Clean Energy Users!          
TelegramTwitter ✕  ━[ BUY TOKENS ]━
Alex_Kidd

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:45:31 PM

it is too much and large investors has entered on this market therefore I wouldn't count on big and long sag. for $400 very large number of people agrees to buy the same air well. all understand that this sag temporary and the market of cryptocurrencies will grow further. there are no reasons for panic.
I'm starting to get worried, there are no volumes at all...
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:12:45 PM

I don't think we should panic about the situation. There will always be ups and downs. I prefer to wait for prices to rise again.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:17:32 PM

It is easier said than done, I think wisdow is the key now, one need to wait for the confidence to return to the market before jumping on any project now. There are tokens that have broken their floor several times during this trend Ethereum is a good example and some other coins too like Statis
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:39:48 PM

I'm going to hold it and wait even if the price drop could make my investment asset's value decreased.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 08:33:52 AM

I prefer to wait for prices to rise again rather than having to sell when panic will make you very much lose, trust me the price will not be forever under and there will definitely be time to go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: