Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Panic Sell ? / Chance  (Read 6963 times)
Goldberg007

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:27:22 AM

People who sell panic will definitely regret it. Do not hurry when you decide, be patient. The current price of Bitcoin may be a great buying opportunity, but if the downward trend continues, it is possible to lose your money. I prefer hodl instead of panic sells.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:09:24 AM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?

Buy. Buy and Buy.
Everyone knows if the price goes down then buy, if the price is expensive then sell. So, it is impossible for people to buy when the price is high, because the risk will be a loss if it suddenly goes down.
I think the same. I can't wait for my next paycheck, gonna pick up some cheap crypto again, I don't plan on cashing out anytime soon so I just want more coins.

be patient for a while and you can make a big profit soon. it is good if you can buy another coin while the price is still down so you can have more amount for each of coin you have. I suggest to not sell it now and waiting for the price increase back is a good idea but it is up to you and you need to decide what you need to do right now.
Analyst101

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:35:12 AM

I do think panic sell is going on right now. But I do think it’s unlikely to recover in the short term. We are not really seeing the same excitement like last year. In addition, many governments around the world especially the United States are trying to regulate cryptocurrencies. Therefore, it is important not to panic sell but at the same time, make wise investment decisions. Last year, most cryptocurrencies and tokens gained traction whether it was a good project or not, but now that won’t be the case. So do your research before investing.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:38:41 AM

Time to panic buy!!

I'm taking this as an opportunity to average down some of my buy-in prices.
ivrytwr3

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

I'm long term hodl!!
dommerty

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:50:11 AM

As for me I agree with the opinion that the market will stabilize in next few weeks. And it is good opportunity to buy alts now. And of course if don't sell and hold.
camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:09:50 AM

By this point I'm too far in to quit and I also truly believe that the market will recover like it has before and we will be looking upon this time in the future saying "i could have bought more bitcoin for only £5500"  and be kicking ourselves for not buying this dip

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
insect

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:10:48 AM

Bitcoin is still a strong, enough stable cryptocurrency which is surviving at market from 2009, so panic selling has no sense, bitcoin will recover anyway
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:14:52 AM

Of course panic sail is always a good opportunity to buy many new cheap projects that are beginning to sell fearing that they will simply be removed from exchanges and similar things. I think that this is a good chance.
How do you hold back and control yourself in order not to make silly sales when similar situations begin such as what is happening now?
What are you guided by?
racistyui

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:20:49 AM

According to you . if in the current time, what do you do when bitcoin decreases current price? do you sell or hold and buy bitcoin again?
and do you think that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future? give your opinion and your reasons whether bitcoin will rise or even drop drastically?
Bought in at .15, .26, .32. Cashed out just under $6000 of my lumens when it was around 24-25 cents, plan to buy back and increase the amount of lumens I'm holding if it ends up hitting anywhere from .15-.19 unless the market seems to start going upward again.

In saying that I am debating not cashing back in at all in the short term. It's impossible to accurately call a bottom unless you're just lucky but I just have a gut feeling bitcoin hasn't hit it yet so I might take the gamble that bitcoin will drop the market even lower and wait to buy back in when I think bitcoin will let us have fun times again. Feel like we have a minimum of a few more months of sideways action before we see any real growth across the market. Hopefully I'm wrong though.

I've been loving this market so far to be honest though, I took out what I initially invested and some profits in December and put it back in the bank so everything that's still in is just profit for me, through lucky timing/guesswork I've been able to cash out into tether or coinbase USD wallet and then buy back in when the whole market drops, attempted that 11 times so far (currently attempting the 12th which if I was to buy back in now it would be a success) in the past month or two and just one of those times I ended up buying back in less coins then what I sold which was unfortunate because had I waited another 12 hours it would of worked out nicely, fortunately it wasn't anything drastic or enough to wipe out the increase of coins I had already made. Almost every crypto I own I've been able to double how many coins I had originally, some like XLM, I've been able to over triple.

At this point with the way the markets been my profits have still either been stagnant or slightly dropping but for now I'm not even aiming for profit and don't care because I'm aiming long term, just trying to increase positions without actually putting new money back into it until I feel like it'll have some steady growth again. So "technically" I have nothing to lose and in time if the crypto I'm holding get close to their ATH's or reach new ones I'll be making out pretty fucking well lol

voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

you do not need to panic, you have to wait and wait, only patient people are waiting for success, you can also make good money on this fall

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

of course if you dont have yet, buy and hold, dont look back and simply hide your wallet into a safe place and get it again after a long run, then if you already had, hold also and dont get panic, because FUD are everywhere, side by side, buy as much as you can while in the dip and sell it when it become more value in the future,
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:31:11 AM

for myself I am not panicking that is in my mind is holding and holding.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

Panic selling will just lead to a more bloody cryptomarket and of course you are selling your crypto assets at a lower price. Chances of not selling your crypto assets in times of crash is that you will end up selling it at a higher price when market turns to green.

ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:35:49 AM

Trading is not for all people, i would say better to wait the btc will raise and get stable , after that people will start to invest from btc to altcoin. Take time, but if you are patiente and don't get  panic you make good profit .

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:45:25 AM

If at this time bitcoin prices continue to fall then I will keep holding and trying to increase the amount of bitcoin by buying it. I think bitcoin prices will last a long time with a bad rate because Mt Gox is doing bitcoin sales at a cheap price that causes all crypto prices to be bad, Mt Gox does that for certain purposes.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:59:53 AM

Panic selling will just lead to a more bloody cryptomarket and of course you are selling your crypto assets at a lower price. Chances of not selling your crypto assets in times of crash is that you will end up selling it at a higher price when market turns to green.

I think this effect is caused only because everybody is preparing to the crash and want to buy low and a bigger amount.
And almost all market participants do so. Thats why even fake news are profitable for whales. Traders prefer to sell and then do the research - they will buy lower anyway and they understand this.
And we will not have such situations if everybody will hodl as they write in their tweets, but... Cheesy

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:03:49 AM

Theoretically, of course, there is a chance to stay with nothing without selling its own crypto currency at a low price. But if you do not believe in the industry, then why should you even have a crypto currency? Personally, on the contrary, I try to buy up coins on this drop. To know even when we are at the bottom ...

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

Theoretically, of course, there is a chance to stay with nothing without selling its own crypto currency at a low price. But if you do not believe in the industry, then why should you even have a crypto currency? Personally, on the contrary, I try to buy up coins on this drop. To know even when we are at the bottom ...

It depends on a certain person actually, if he is really into cryptocurrencies then this huge price drop that is happening to cryptocurrencies nowadays would be a advantage to him in the long run, a huge profit is waiting for him, but if he is just someone that don't care about this fluctuation and just randomly selling his coins, then it would be a wrong decision that he would regret in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

Yeah you are right panic selling happens when the market goes down and lot of people with weak hands are the ones who are afraid of that because they didn't know the real reason what they are doing here in crypto world they just been hyped in the social medias that cryptocurrency can get them rich even if they are not doing their own search what cryptocurrency are all about.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: