Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:36:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who have invested in bitcoin when it was 18k-20k$  (Read 2018 times)
Hell-raiser

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:04:25 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 10:59:11 AM by Hell-raiser

That was not a great idea then. Its is a lesson to everybody thay it was not a good move. Let us be more strategic when it comes to trading and investing in the world of crypto currency. Price can go very high so dont rush things. We can be richer if we do right moves.

It is easy to be wise after the event. As someone once said, before you are wise and after you are wise, while in between you are otherwise. When Bitcoin had just started rising in August from a little over $2k, no one really expected that it would rise 10x within just a few months. People were expecting corrections at $6k (and some happened), then at $10k, and so on. But since Bitcoin had been rising almost non-stop from $10k, even the most cautious ones lost their prudence and discretion eventually, and then expectedly got caught and trapped.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:21:47 AM

Of course it is difficult to deliver itself to the place of people who I bought bitcoin for $15000-18000. But for an output here one, it is necessary to wait until the end of the year and you will see the price in $25000-30000 and get profit.

Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:42:08 AM

I have a friend who bought bitcoin during this peak season. When the bitcoin price was 18-20k USD. Now he is sad and disappointed seeing that the current price has dropped to 50% and more and he is afraid he is going to lose all. In short he lost his hope and faith in bitcoin already. Has anyone here did the same as he did? If you did invest in that amount what did you do to your bitcoin, did you sell it or still holding it?

Those people who invested in $18k-$20k are having a hard time in waiting for the price to increase since bitcoin price now is getting lower and lower,if they don't want to lost with their investment then they should keep their bitcoin patiently and wait for the price to reach $20k and above.

Hell-raiser

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

I have a friend who bought bitcoin during this peak season. When the bitcoin price was 18-20k USD. Now he is sad and disappointed seeing that the current price has dropped to 50% and more and he is afraid he is going to lose all. In short he lost his hope and faith in bitcoin already. Has anyone here did the same as he did? If you did invest in that amount what did you do to your bitcoin, did you sell it or still holding it?

Those people who invested in $18k-$20k are having a hard time in waiting for the price to increase since bitcoin price now is getting lower and lower,if they don't want to lost with their investment then they should keep their bitcoin patiently and wait for the price to reach $20k and above.

They may have to wait till the Second Coming now. To make things straight from the start, this is not what I want in the least. I want the prices to rise as high as possible and as reliably as a Swiss watch. However, I simply don't see why they should rise now or in the future unless Bitcoin gets mass adoption. But I don't see any plausible signs of the latter either. And with prices constantly spiraling down, there is little hope if things are going to change for the better in the foreseeable future. Whenever there will be an upsurge, however big and intense, people will sell out instantly and then run away for good.
tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:21:15 PM

I agree because that’s the only way you can lessen your losses although it may take some time but at least it will be worth it when you hold them for a few more months or years. Not unless if you want to take loss and sell all your coins, you might regret it once bitcoin increases its price. So decide for yourself what you think is best and go for it.

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:24:43 PM

They may have to wait till the Second Coming now. To make things straight from the start, this is not what I want in the least. I want the prices to rise as high as possible and as reliably as a Swiss watch. However, I simply don't see why they should rise now or in the future unless Bitcoin gets mass adoption. But I don't see any plausible signs of the latter either. And with prices constantly spiraling down, there is little hope if things are going to change for the better in the foreseeable future. Whenever there will be an upsurge, however big and intense, people will sell out instantly and then run away for good.
They don't have to worry things as this last quarter of this year is the big revenge for sure that their hard earned money will grow again, so there is nothing to worry about it, I also buy bitcoin just a  little in the amount of $16k but that does not discourage me, so what I am doing now is to buy more to offset the amount I lost.

stromae

Activity: 309
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:34:05 PM

My friends bought some bitcoin when it hit its ATH value on december. Now they have a regret.

But they also know that bitcoin would recover in the next time, there is no stop in its adoption globally.
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:39:53 PM
Merited by tosmartak (2)

Well, this is really a nightmare to him. Yes, we are all amaze in btc last year when it's reach $20k and we are all almost think that btc will reach $40k This year and some of us never thinks the dump we only think about "how about bitcoin reach $40k next year?" That word. And today some of us are really disappointed well guys it's dump time but there is still pump time Smiley soon.
It can be hard for a person to look at the present value of bitcoin and stay calm if he has bought bitcoin at 20k dollars but it would be very helpful if he simply take a look at the future values of bitcoin.The end year value of 2018 is estimated to be at least 30k dollars, giving him profit of 10k dollars and that is not a small amount. The only requirement is to hold a little longer. That should not be very difficult. It is also expected to touch 90k dollars by the end of 2020.
Very hard bro! Very hard!! Probably, maybe as a result of my knowledge of the stock market and how I have experienced somethings like this in the past trading stocks, I have always learned not to ever buy any market whenever it is in a bull rally because you are just going to end up screwing yourself. Nothing was driving the market except speculations, and this is the result.

I feel for them honestly, but right now I am happy buying the dips and I believe anyone who bought at the top should still do the same, as that can help them recover some when the market bounces back, even though it does not bounce to the previous ATH before the end of the year.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:27:01 PM

It was very obvious that those people who invest on that day are just joining the hype in the market and they are not well knowledgeable about how the system works and this is the main reason why they quit on trading because they obviously lose a huge amount of investment.
Those people really had little knowledge about the market. they should have taken advice from someone who was the old player of the market because the price at which they invested was not actually meant for investing rather that was for those who want to enjoy the profit and cash out their investments. Still if these investors have not withdrawn their money, they still have chance to make some good profit.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

I'm sorry for these guys who bought bitcoin at a high price and now have to wait a long time to make a profit. Therefore, I prefer short-term trading after a drawdown of the market.   
Bugsbey

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:16:13 AM

Of course I will not sell it.If I will sell it, it just mean that I accept that I lose. I will still wait for the price to increase. This is the best thing to do. Thus, we must bear in mind that in investment we really need patience.
Hell-raiser

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

They don't have to worry things as this last quarter of this year is the big revenge for sure that their hard earned money will grow again, so there is nothing to worry about it, I also buy bitcoin just a  little in the amount of $16k but that does not discourage me, so what I am doing now is to buy more to offset the amount I lost.

Not a very wise idea if you ask me. Acting on impulse is not a good idea anywhere, but it can be really dangerous in trading and investing. Averaging down is a lame thing in general unless you know exactly what you are doing. But if you knew, you wouldn't at first buy at a high price at all. If anything, it makes sense to sell some of your stash and then buy back when the price goes gown further, thus bailing yourself out of the predicament you got into. Otherwise, you are only going deeper into trouble, especially if prices continue to plummet all over again.
Visteryy

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

I was also one of the people who bought Bitcoin at 18k-20k, but as soon as the bitcoin price was down to 17k I cut the hole, I just do not understand why your friend did not cut the bitcoin holes and that hold until now
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:34:28 AM

Those who invested in the $ 18k to $ 20k dollars made a mistake once, but Bitcoin remained too much for $ 15,000. Those who did not sell Bitcoin for 15,000 dollars made the second mistake.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
CarltonWyatt

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

Its important to remember that if you bought at the top in any previous major bull runs over the last 6 years and did not sell you are sitting on some humongous profit. Of course the past doesn't always repeat however its a good indicator.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:38:38 AM

One of the most important rules of crypto investing is not investing more than what you are willing to lose---Wow

This is the truth,  I bought 2 btc when btc was $19000 but it can't bother me because I have made more than that on icos #investwisely
For the ones who bought bitcoin at such a high rate, this present situation must be very much tough to handle and that they will be very much worried because of the decrease in the market value of bitcoin but the thing is they need to keep their emotions under their control to stay away from any kind of loss. If they lost their control over their emotions, then they will suffer a huge loss which they will never desire.
For someone who is new, I am pretty sure it is a very tough one to handle and there is no doubt about that but over time, they will get used to the idea on how the volatility of the market really is. There is really nothing we can do now can we ?

I remember when I was in this shoe some years back, I only ended up listening to the idea of HODL, since I could not trade anyway, but as time goes on, it still paid out. This is the reason they always tell people never to invest in what they cannot afford to lose.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
azguard2

Activity: 106
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:03:39 AM

They are now probably in bad mood. Why they bought on that price and price is now just little over 8000. Many who have bought 1 or more bitcoin then have loss of roughly 10k per coin and this is really bad for them.
Maybe they will have better luck if they hold and dont get to emotional on this cuz every big price comes with the fall then recovery and again and we going up in price. This will happen again but dont think we will see some major price movement or increase this year.
Hell-raiser

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:09:12 AM

Its important to remember that if you bought at the top in any previous major bull runs over the last 6 years and did not sell you are sitting on some humongous profit. Of course the past doesn't always repeat however its a good indicator.

Sorry to sound like a wet blanket, but it doesn't work like this all the time. Everything peaks out eventually but even if it didn't, it still doesn't make much sense to sit and wait while your capital continues to disappear. Especially, when you can employ many tools to minimize your losses and even turn them into profits over time. Sitting and waiting is a bag-holder mentality, end of story. It works until it doesn't, and then it no longer matters how many times it worked out before since in the end you lose all, both your capital and your profits alike.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:21:55 AM

Most of the people i know who have invested in bitcoin around that price, had already cut their losses once the price went down to 10k usd, it seems that FOMO was overwhelming at that time, what they lack is financial education, what they did was just ride the bandwagon and gotten greedy, they also forgot to do their own research. What's funny is when I told them about bitcoin around the 4k usd price, they said it was already high, but they invested at the 18k mark and above. Financial educational still needs to be done for them and more on investing, if they want to gain more from bitcoin, since it is a volatile investment.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

Now these people are under very high pressure. Probably all the time they are wondering what to do. Sell or hold. Under the influence of stress, they can make decisions unfavorable to them because they think that there is no good solution in this situation. It seems most reasonable to hold and wait for the price to rise.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████