Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:35:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 factors that could destroy your Trading  (Read 1232 times)
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:57:52 AM

Although this 4 factors emotion will help you out and control your emotion to avoid some of  loses and mistake during your trading career path, but still it well depend upon to those person,if avoided or not ,cause we know that this four concept are incident to used of those person will not aware of this four factor concept  or lack of knowledge about of them, until will not experienced and at the same time..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 07:46:52 AM

the most common is the factor of greed that is directly proportional to the need for an important witdhraw in which we can brutally target a certain profit with a less accurate analysis because based on mounting emotions. Personal management needs to be applied, but there needs to be a step to join the community to support our minds to stay on the right track.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:52:30 AM

See market prices of crypto currency increasingly fluctuate I think there are a lot of traders who suffered losses, and In taking a decision, many traders are still affected by emotions. Fourth factor that's the meaning, of is a type of emotions:

- Greed
Almost all traders familiar with the types of emotions, the desire to obtain profit possible in a very short time. Greedy nature incurred due to excessive self-confidence. Usually happens after the trader earn profit in a row. They are not aware or forgot that important fact in trading is not can expect definite results of each trade.

- Fear
A sense of fear entered the market usually occur after consecutive losses experienced trader.  Fear is basically a natural response so that we can survive in the market. However, excessive fear will make traders lost the opportunity to gain profit. During trader comply with rules risk management and trading plan has been made, he should not be afraid to enter the market.

- Hope
Excessive hopes or unrealistic in trading could harm. Hope to always profit often cause traders to not follow trading plan that has been agreed upon.

- Regret
Regrets that constantly will destroy trading gradually. Regret usually arise after a trader lost some chances to buy or sell, or after experiencing considerable losses.  If it is not quickly resolved, the kind of emotion this would be developed into fear, and in extreme cases could make him leave the world of trading.

To prevent these types of emotions , we should always be aware of whether we're  in emotions when trading, because trading with the emotions will only make our trading destroy.

This makes sense to me because all of those 4 especially with impatience, that’s all me when I am still on my early days in cryptocurrency trading. Now that I have understand about how the game works in the cryptocurrency market, it seems that I have learned something, and experience is always the best teacher. However, I still have long ways to go before mastering the cryptocurrency trading even if the market is so unpredictable.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:40:17 AM

In my opinion patience factor is most needed in all types of business. If you do not have the patience, you will probably make a hasty decision in the long run.
I agree with you. Being patient is the most factor that should be considered when one intend to become a cryptocurrency trader. This is the prominent mistakes that most new traders make when they start out in trading.  Though being greedy is another good factors too, cause most traders want to have it all and at the end, they end up putting their money on many shit coins  that won't yearn any fruit .
ttking

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:48:33 AM

I think that all factors may have a negative impact but as for me the main one is greed. it prevents from the logical thinking. people don't know when to stop and finally lose everything
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:34:55 AM

There are a number of factors that can affect the increase or decrease of the crypto currency. To begin with, growth may be triggered by high demand, while the purchase of crypto currency for speculative purposes affects supply.

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:50:27 AM

Holding in the transaction will eliminate all adverse factors such as greed, fear, hope, wait. Because if you become a holder, you will keep them for a long time depending on how long you decide to hold them. Holding does not have to worry about the bad things going on and the events will take place.
Many people have mis-concepted this holding strategy. They think it of a method where once you bought the coins and settle them in wallet and then you are just forgetting them for long and long times. No, this isn’t right plan for execution. You have to keep updated with what is happening around and how your coin is behaving in difference scenarios, only then better profit can be obtained.
ValerieBTC

Activity: 153
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:27:05 PM

To my opinion the worst factor that can destroy trading is lack of patience and making decisions with too much emotions and not with cool head.
Other common mistake that traders often make is trying to cover losses as soon as possible and then they make big mistakes thinking the next trade will be their saviour.
Probably every trader has made some of these mistakes sometimes but the key is to learn from mistakes and don't let them happen again.
I think that lake of knowledge is the main thing which will destroy your trading business although there are many other factors for loos in trading. Focus on market and study all bitcoin and Altcoin and then start trading in it. It will be much better and you will be able to secure your money. Trading is a good business but it needs easy and inexperienced person lose his money.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:39:25 PM

I'm so agree and I think the hardest one is greed , Sometimes i have lost because I wanted more than my daily goals and it made me to trade more and it causes loss!
Sometimes it is the hardest thing to control your greed when you think you can have more but actually you can't!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

In my opinion patience factor is most needed in all types of business. If you do not have the patience, you will probably make a hasty decision in the long run.

I agree with you on this one, most traders are only looking for short-term profits.. A little more patience and some stronger hands will contribute to succes in the long run I guess.

In the past I've made such hasty decisions which didn't turn out in my favour, but trading can also be a learning process. Like most things, learning from your mistakes is an important lesson!!

During trading, we have to control the emotions when the price is increasing and decreasing, don't look for short profits because we have to the potential project in order to make a profit from it.

Through learning, we can make huge steps because within the single day we cannot make the ton of BTC, it will take years to become perfect in trading. So it is always good to learn lessons from your previous mistakes.

el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:17:06 PM

There may be many destroying factors, however, the most important one is your behavior. If you take wrong steps and act very emotionally, you will never achieve success. You should be patient and calm, use an analytical mind and learn basics of trading.
A lot of factors can destroy our trading usually being impatient, impulsive decisions to buy and sell our coins and a lot more. Well behaviour contributes to destroy trading performance so we must be patience in all of our trading.
You should actually be ready to make quick decisions in the market as long as you have a strategy and not having a strategy is the main thing that makes a lot of people to lose so much in trading as they are just busy gambling. Trading is not easy and it is easy and it depends on how ready you are to learn, but of course, people who are lazy to learn and feel they can just do it on their own always end up tending towards those characteristics that brings the destruction. There is always just that confidence that comes with learning and practicing.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:07:23 PM

See market prices of crypto currency increasingly fluctuate I think there are a lot of traders who suffered losses, and In taking a decision, many traders are still affected by emotions. Fourth factor that's the meaning, of is a type of emotions:

- Greed
Almost all traders familiar with the types of emotions, the desire to obtain profit possible in a very short time. Greedy nature incurred due to excessive self-confidence. Usually happens after the trader earn profit in a row. They are not aware or forgot that important fact in trading is not can expect definite results of each trade.

- Fear
A sense of fear entered the market usually occur after consecutive losses experienced trader.  Fear is basically a natural response so that we can survive in the market. However, excessive fear will make traders lost the opportunity to gain profit. During trader comply with rules risk management and trading plan has been made, he should not be afraid to enter the market.

- Hope
Excessive hopes or unrealistic in trading could harm. Hope to always profit often cause traders to not follow trading plan that has been agreed upon.

- Regret
Regrets that constantly will destroy trading gradually. Regret usually arise after a trader lost some chances to buy or sell, or after experiencing considerable losses.  If it is not quickly resolved, the kind of emotion this would be developed into fear, and in extreme cases could make him leave the world of trading.

To prevent these types of emotions , we should always be aware of whether we're  in emotions when trading, because trading with the emotions will only make our trading destroy.

Sometimes Fear is not as bad thing as it seems,because I often realize possible results better and I'm always trying to be more careful,Its more like a self control mechanism sometimes('just fear'),But of course exaggerated assessments are always very bad for our job,Its not about only crypto market,Its an axiom in everywhere and everything.What about Hope,Its not equal to unrealistic things,Hope maybe well-grounded and unrealistic things not.Anyway all we have individual strategies and theories,which wouldn't be successful in every concrete situation,So the key is experience and knowledge.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 08:31:54 PM

I think that all factors may have a negative impact but as for me the main one is greed. it prevents from the logical thinking. people don't know when to stop and finally lose everything
If you are not able to take any decisions on your own, then it is better not to invest your money into any business, trading cannot be seen as gambling where greed takes over decision making, all you have to do is to play smart, follow the market and take decisions according to different trends, never complicate things, if you are not able to follow the market make sure you appoint an adviser who knows the market, rather than gamble with your money.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:40:42 PM

Good article, I fully agree with you, as for me, greed and fear are the most dangerous ones.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Harley_Quinn

Activity: 382
Merit: 104

❤️❤️❤️

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 09:41:34 PM

- Greed

- Fear

- Hope

- Regret

I think it's all because of fear! Fear is not only in trading, but according to all the criteria of life, to which he relates, he simply destroys everything. You need to learn how to control your fear first, then everything else itself will come.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
4abrec

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:08:27 PM

I think it's all because of fear! Fear is not only in trading, but according to all the criteria of life, to which he relates, he simply destroys everything. You need to learn how to control your fear first, then everything else itself will come.
You are right, fear really is the very first enemy of man. Because of fear, you can lose everything. The main thing is not afraid to lose everything, here is the most important rule of trade in crypto-currencies.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:25:16 AM

I definitely agreed all the emotions you've mentioned. As far as I know, it is just a natural response from a crypto user like me. I do trading and I feel like I am having so much greed which is I think not healthy for a trader. If we can still control our emotions I believe we can be a good trader in our next transactions. Fear of lossing profits is also one of my enemy, but then cut losses is my friend for me to play safe.
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Exactly!!! Those emotions of  a trader will bring too much losses! If you know to your self that you own those attitudes, then don't ever try trading job. If you want to be trader,get your self ready with fudds and fomo's around,ignore them. Only trader knows!

A weak heart should be avoiding trading at all cost because in crypto currency the market tumbles very badly and it can cause you a panic attack if you are not used to it or cannot see those downfall frequently. It is not a easy to do trading especially in bitcoin.

In my opinion, lack of knowledge and the trading skills are the main reason because of which most of the trader’s plan to quit trading soon after suffering some loss or in after some time. In addition to this, the lack of control over the emotions and getting panicked after suffering some loss also leads to the quitting of the trading. You need to work on these points to get something beneficial.
otunayode

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:05:00 AM

Excessive hope has robbed many of profit made in paper of which they have been unable to convert to bitcoin because they keep hoping that their coin will continue to rise in perpetuity.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Flance12

Activity: 103
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

Thanks for the tips
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: