Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:02:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 factors that could destroy your Trading  (Read 1232 times)
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:00:03 PM

The main factor destroying my transaction is the rush, impatience, not waiting for the market to grow, the market drops. I always fear, so I sell my coins at the level. low price.

For me, the biggest mistake of a trader is the rush and the lack of information. What do I mean? If you pick the wrong altcoin initially, without taking the time to make a personal market investigation, you will lose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maninas

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:40:05 PM

I agree with you, most traders are greedy for profits that usually cause loss of profits or loss, this problem often occurs when a coin he buys goes up he will want more and choose to hold and over time the coin falls below the purchase price makes him lose even though he already gets profit if he is not greedy, as a result he can only two things, namely hold or cut loss
for fear is very detrimental to traders, usually fear in trading will have an impact on losing profits and moments so just waste time by watching without action
So the conclusion is be wise, commitment and believe that the analysis itself makes you better at trading
Balmoon

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:11:42 PM

true emotion is the number one thing that will destroy you in crypto trading, from the type of emotion that you have explained that often happens to a trader is greed, and impatience, they usually want to have short profits, but if the trader has such properties I'm sure at the end they will regret it.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:11:51 PM

See market prices of crypto currency increasingly fluctuate I think there are a lot of traders who suffered losses, and In taking a decision, many traders are still affected by emotions. Fourth factor that's the meaning, of is a type of emotions:

- Greed
Almost all traders familiar with the types of emotions, the desire to obtain profit possible in a very short time. Greedy nature incurred due to excessive self-confidence. Usually happens after the trader earn profit in a row. They are not aware or forgot that important fact in trading is not can expect definite results of each trade.

- Fear
A sense of fear entered the market usually occur after consecutive losses experienced trader.  Fear is basically a natural response so that we can survive in the market. However, excessive fear will make traders lost the opportunity to gain profit. During trader comply with rules risk management and trading plan has been made, he should not be afraid to enter the market.

- Hope
Excessive hopes or unrealistic in trading could harm. Hope to always profit often cause traders to not follow trading plan that has been agreed upon.

- Regret
Regrets that constantly will destroy trading gradually. Regret usually arise after a trader lost some chances to buy or sell, or after experiencing considerable losses.  If it is not quickly resolved, the kind of emotion this would be developed into fear, and in extreme cases could make him leave the world of trading.

To prevent these types of emotions , we should always be aware of whether we're  in emotions when trading, because trading with the emotions will only make our trading destroy.

Fear is the most dangerous of all of them, once you fear what it is happening in the market you are done, controlling the rest of the points you bring is possible but once fear has taken control out of you, you will do stuff that does not make sense and goes against your own well being, that is what all of those that bought at December did when they sold their coins despite the fact they should have known better.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:32:00 AM

true emotion is the number one thing that will destroy you in crypto trading, from the type of emotion that you have explained that often happens to a trader is greed, and impatience, they usually want to have short profits, but if the trader has such properties I'm sure at the end they will regret it.
Number of factors are there which can destroy your trading and it is important that you must have to manage and handle such factors in a good way, I think that a single factor is enough to destroy your trading therefore you need to be too much careful about your trading.
Bennix
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

One of the factors that destroy someone trading is taking signal from unknown channel as a result of telling the person there is a big news on that coin/token.This result in loosing a huge amount of money.

Trading against the market trend is one of the factors that destroy someone trading.This occurs when someone who normally trade during bullish market environment decide to trade on a bearish market environment.

When someone  change the trading skills that has been working for him to the ones he is not familiar with it could destroy his trading.

When a trader decide not to use the risk management method he developed from onset it could destroy his trading and this occurs as a result of greed in human beings.For example a trader is using 5% leverage and decide to be using 30%,this could destroy his trading.
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:03:08 AM

Margin trading is very dangereous. If you insist to try, I totally recommend you to register a demo account on etoro and try it first. Sooner or later you will loose all. Bot trading is fine
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:41:16 AM

Honestly, although greed is within the human nature, the human being can control it and not let it overcome him. But the urge of getting much more money ans the confidence of winning will just make things worse. All that you talked about are within the human nature. We cannot get rid of them, but we can control them the way we want them to be. It is not that hard, but it requires training. But the most important thing is to be aware of their existence in you.
Scratchcatch

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

Although these factors seem pretty obvious, they should be refreshed for traders as a reminder because keeping them in mind is also very important. It's even more important than just the fact you have read them someday.
And yes, impatience also belongs on the list Wink
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:10:44 AM

See market prices of crypto currency increasingly fluctuate I think there are a lot of traders who suffered losses, and In taking a decision, many traders are still affected by emotions. Fourth factor that's the meaning, of is a type of emotions:

- Greed
Almost all traders familiar with the types of emotions, the desire to obtain profit possible in a very short time. Greedy nature incurred due to excessive self-confidence. Usually happens after the trader earn profit in a row. They are not aware or forgot that important fact in trading is not can expect definite results of each trade.

- Fear
A sense of fear entered the market usually occur after consecutive losses experienced trader.  Fear is basically a natural response so that we can survive in the market. However, excessive fear will make traders lost the opportunity to gain profit. During trader comply with rules risk management and trading plan has been made, he should not be afraid to enter the market.

- Hope
Excessive hopes or unrealistic in trading could harm. Hope to always profit often cause traders to not follow trading plan that has been agreed upon.

- Regret
Regrets that constantly will destroy trading gradually. Regret usually arise after a trader lost some chances to buy or sell, or after experiencing considerable losses.  If it is not quickly resolved, the kind of emotion this would be developed into fear, and in extreme cases could make him leave the world of trading.

To prevent these types of emotions , we should always be aware of whether we're  in emotions when trading, because trading with the emotions will only make our trading destroy.

It is mainly newbies who never learnt anything about Crypto trading that will be afraid of trading and they all end up losing their money in the process. As for those of us who has been into it for a long time our own problem is greed lol.

Most of us wants to take everything, they want make millions in a single and in the process the market might just crash and they lose their money. As for hope, Bitcoin is volatile and you shouldn’t be having faith that price will always go in favor of you or according to your plans, anything can happen
katuhakuh

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:38:14 AM

Emotion is the hardest obstacle to overcome in trading, rather than sticking with the first plan we make. People tend to give in to emotions when they win or lose, because human nature makes it difficult to work logically when we achieve something, we want recognition and when we lose something. Traders never stop learning, and that's what makes them pro until now. If a trader cannot find time to learn then it would be better to stop the trading career.
biofuel

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

- Greed

- Fear

- Hope

- Regret

I would add one more factor. It's the usage of high leverage/margin. As we know from FOREX 200:1 margin will definitely kill any deposit. In the crypto trading even 5:1 margin will kill your deposit because of:
- high volatility
- high manipulations
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:31:37 AM

I would add here impatience. Trading loves very patient people, stable and with clean minds. You must also learn how to think logically.
yes maybe what you say there is a truth too, impatience sometimes always ends regret, and it is very often experienced by a trader, so the thing that must be prepared before becoming a trader is patience and emotion, both of which must be considered to be professional traders .
chuyengia2244

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

I would add here impatience. Trading loves very patient people, stable and with clean minds. You must also learn how to think logically.
yes maybe what you say there is a truth too, impatience sometimes always ends regret, and it is very often experienced by a trader, so the thing that must be prepared before becoming a trader is patience and emotion, both of which must be considered to be professional traders .
Impatient? That person doesn't do anything including trading, many bad decisions in my past also related to impatience. This is a very important factor.
doanlang

Activity: 231

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:47:18 PM

This article is useful for traders discussing strategies to deal with these emotions as they transact and reduce their influence to become a good trader. I like dealing, because I can control my emotions more than finding a profit.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:50:49 PM

Greed  and emotions are very big killers of your trading career. Not having a strategy and sticking to it can affect you very much. Another is reed as well, not been contented and following your own set rules can blow away anyone's account.

Greed is major factor which can kill your profits and can take away your principal amount as well. Have seen people who had being making good money but due to desire of making more they lost everything and at the end of the day they return empty hand.
Surge_Dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

I think that there are more factors than the 4 mentioned here but to my mind, you need to take all of them into account. They are the most important factors which can prevent you from trading
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:02:48 PM

The true investors are always defined by the strategy of trading. Besides he has to make his decisions without emotions, with clear head. So I fully agree with the author of the topic.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:31:31 PM

Indeed, the 4 factors presented here are important but of course does not comprise all of the dangerous trading factors. Personally, one that's hard to battle with is the human emotion of 'greed'.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:11:52 PM

Yes, these negative emotions are disastrous for traders. Many of us have passed through them. Only some have drawn conclusions and are no longer captives of these emotions, and some are completely absorbed in these emotions and can't get rid of their influence. All these emotions are natural for a person, only successful people differ in that they are able to take even such emotions under control.
I wish everyone to become successful!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: