Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 01:43:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is down again?  (Read 1378 times)
Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:18:49 AM

some investor have doubt to invest because other country the government declare ban of bitcoin thats why the value of bitcoin is up and down.
This up and down are the usual behavior that bitcoins are showing from a long time. No matter what are the circumstances, one must keep confidence in bitcoins and don’t get panicked in strict conditions. When you see market is falling down, don’t worry and just relax. It will not destroy your investment, rather a better time is coming for you once this dip is over, pump is awaiting.
There are a lot of factors that effects the price of bitcoin like right now the reason of down is the google ad's bann and Chinese New Year. We all know the price or value was down in the last two months of last year. And I believed Christmas and New Year were the reason behind it. For the same reason, I think the Chinese New Year is possibly the main reason behind this fall. We gotta say, China is a big country with a big population.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:07:14 AM

I'm just happy that some wanna-be-whales who charged their credit cards and made GPUs disappear from the stores, will be in trouble if the prices stay low for a little longer and might have to sell some GPUs in order to pay up their bank!

I wonder.... if you bought 50x1070ti for 750€ each a month ago, that'd be 37500€. Now those would consume about 10€ in power each I think, plus something extra for the rest of the system but for the sake of simplicity let's say 10€ power/month/card +50€ = 550€.
I have no idea what's the credit's card fees like, but I believe a 5% intrest-rate on a 12-months plan would make sense. That'd be around 3.281,25€ per month.

Based on some online calculators, they'd make 1650€ in ZEC/ETH per month (without counting tx fees for a cryptocoin to reach your bank in euros).
So adding all up, +1650€ mined -3280€ for the GPUs -550€ for power consumption = -2180€ for the first 12 months.

I know how the markets work though and I believe that the prices will go up again, but hopefuly if people overcharged themselves out of greed to buy as many GPUs as they can get their hands on, they'll start selling them now and we'll see some lower GPU prices. We're talking about a seemingly 35.8 months for ROI! Shocked (it's actually ∞ for ROI if you count the rising diff and that new stronger cards would arrive by 35 months).

Bottom line: If you invested in crypto by buying through an exchange, just hold, you'll be fine. If you have a few GPUs that you bought in good price, worst case scenario you'll make less money that you had hoped or brake even. If you were greedy and bought more than you could handle hoping you'd pay-off through mining rewards, you're screwed!
Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

I believe that a group of people artificially reduce the price and in three months it is worth waiting for the increase

kumarrajuiitd

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

Why BTC along with all major cryptocurrencis are down today? Not heard any news to reasonate with this drop.

Now there are too many reasons and it's hard to understand myself.

the first time this began, it was attributed to the korean FUD but they came out to say that they have no intent to ban cryptocurrency.

second was about the court case and that also turn out to be not the cause.

now the current news i heard was that, the fall is from the chinese holidays.

so if this is true, then we must expect growth after 14th Feb.
The king coin bitcoin is down again due to the collective more negative news only not the effect, regarding regulations, banning, some social websites do not want to post the news or advertisement. hence this is news game not the effect. Now G20 decided not to crack down on crypto currency  causing surge in price.
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

BItcoin is down because any news every where is about how bitcoin will die and will be 100$ and that it will be banned, so people panic and sell.
Yeahnoh

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:33:00 AM

This is a bear market. This is what happens in a bear market, prices go down regularly and it might even go farther down. Just buy if you can and hold onto your coins. Wait for the bear market to pass.

💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰 [ STEALTH PROJECT ] ANONYMOUS BROWSER AND CRYPTO WALLET WITH COIN MIXER 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
http://stealthwallet.pro
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:37:52 AM

Because of there are so many bad news related to Bitcoin come everyday and the whales are publishing bad announcement from famous people to speard FUD to make trader and holder feel nervous then try to cut their loss by selling with lower price. And the worst news come from China, the biggest country where all the biggest Bitcoin mining factories in the world located in.
Many people disappointed in the moves, believing the the fall of bitcoin is happening because of market manipulation. But we must remember that the real value of a cryptocurrency is not driven by price but instead is driven by utility.
sandybindra

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:43:56 AM

Lot of reasons for the downfall of bitcoin
1. Countries banning bitcoin
2. Following KYC norms, people can't make transaction anonymously.
3. Correction is always a positive sign after a boom or making a new boom.
4. Panic in the market.
Girtod

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:05:22 AM

I believe this whole crypt crash was artificially created by a group of people. do not rush to sell BTC
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:11:48 AM

Because of there are so many bad news related to Bitcoin come everyday and the whales are publishing bad announcement from famous people to speard FUD to make trader and holder feel nervous then try to cut their loss by selling with lower price. And the worst news come from China, the biggest country where all the biggest Bitcoin mining factories in the world located in.
Many people disappointed in the moves, believing the the fall of bitcoin is happening because of market manipulation. But we must remember that the real value of a cryptocurrency is not driven by price but instead is driven by utility.
More like driven by spaculation that there MIGHT be an utility use in the future.
I agree that there's no market manipulation though, at least not a conscious one. The news media will cheer when something has already risen which will result in FOMO traders buying and overpricing things, then the same news will FUD when something is falling panicing people and making them price go underpriced. I don't believe the media is doing that to manipulate the market, but because they're just saying whatever the audience wants to hear in order to keep the viewership numbers high.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

More like driven by spaculation that there MIGHT be an utility use in the future.
I agree that there's no market manipulation though, at least not a conscious one. The news media will cheer when something has already risen which will result in FOMO traders buying and overpricing things, then the same news will FUD when something is falling panicing people and making them price go underpriced. I don't believe the media is doing that to manipulate the market, but because they're just saying whatever the audience wants to hear in order to keep the viewership numbers high.
Here's what I am seeing on coinmarketcap.com:

Crypto prices all going up and down in almost 'identical' patterns. Percentages of the top 100+ market cap coins that mirror each other and go up and down almost in unison.

To me, this tells me there is BIG money, possibly by one or a few whales in a lot of these tokens/coins. Their bots or traders put money into all or most of these coins at once, creating an illusion of a bull market return. For all of these coins/tokens to go up on so many tokens, in unison, and then go back down in unison, is pretty obvious what's happening.

Yes, the market is driven on news and emotion, but look closer - these patterns of up and down prices on coinmarketcap.com and Coinbase are following each other too tightly to be just news driven.

Plus, there are 'Pump and dump' groups pumping a lot of coins, then dumping for profit.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:17:24 AM

it is a common thing that the market going up and down, you will see the charts will be the same way. It depends on supply and demand, news could affect the trends but there are also another factor.
OuterTech

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

The cryptocurrencies rate has been on the rise for many years, with the recent ban on Google's ICO and the G20 meeting globally to discuss the future of cryptocurrencies. The face of much contrary news will affect the psychology of investors and will lead to panic sell action.

vondagon
Copper Member

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:27:27 AM

Its normal in a free market
mandycheng

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:21:38 AM

Cheesy anyway you could not see this price in next mouth.
Manyara

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

The more I read about the possible reasons for the high and low movements, the more those reasons do not make sense. But if this is a correction, then it will take time to go back to a high in a few months. Let's wait for June and see the progress.

For all the latest Cryptocurrency and blockchain news visit www.coinweez.com Join coinweez telegram community https://t.me/joinchat/E4QgYhDAXeum7azNK8JRuw Follow on Twitter: https://twitter.com/coinweez Like the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/coinweezofficial/
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:55:33 PM

Cryptocurrency is a very sensitive thing and if they does anything wrong then they have some big chance to fall down.
I think bitcoin doesnt down so much. It is its nature. Generally it changes its value within a very short time. When it increases its price that time people doesnt want to buy and when it decreases its price then people are very much interested to buy more bitcoin.
I think everyone should know this policy to get profit from this coin. Some days ago it has climbed up a very high price and just now it has gone through so that some problems are coming at forward. This is a fantastic coin and you can join with this without any kind of hesitation.
jarlze

Activity: 24
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:59:24 PM

This is the intrigues of enemies if we speak short and capacious Smiley
Stug

Activity: 447

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:04:52 PM

There are many reasons and the main reason is the control of the Sharks!
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:05:04 PM

Why BTC along with all major cryptocurrencis are down today? Not heard any news to reasonate with this drop.

If the price of bitcoins is down then it is just fine because it gives other people the chance to invest on bitcoins, another thing is that, other altcoins is affected as well so you can invest any coin you are interested when the market is down and you will surely earn profit when the price will go back to normal.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: