Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC is down again?  (Read 1376 times)
petyp123456789

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

Bitcoin can bring significant innovation to payment systems and the benefits of these innovations are generally considered to be much overlapping their potential drawbacks.
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

It is futile to always look for a "why" behind the down movement. Bitcoin was at 20k levels like 3 months ago and now it needs time to cool down and gather new strength. We shall see it go down even more, I think, but it is all only temporary.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:15:11 PM

Testing the support of bitcoin would be a real challenge now since it reach  $6000. Many are looking for the development and adaptation of the blockchain which members are waiting for. But  many are also waiting for this bargain sale to buy again. Don't let this opportunity to slip again.

Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

Bitcoin is down because it's useless as a payment method!

The dream was to male it cheap, fast and secure.
Lett's say it remains secure, it's slow and expensive to pay with Bitcoin.

I wait for the LN...

AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:43:34 PM

bitcoin market keeps falling now. not only bitcoin, but other cryptocurrency as well.
i think this is the after effect of the bitcoin spike price on the last december.
bitcoin was around $19k at that time. and now, bitcoin price seems to be back to the actual price.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
goldade

Activity: 896
Merit: 104

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:55:11 PM

Why BTC along with all major cryptocurrencis are down today? Not heard any news to reasonate with this drop.

Surprise took over me when I saw the price of bitcoin today. The price of bitcoin was below $7000 and speculations are that it will go below that.
However, experts have also said that this drop in price is only temporary as there will be a tremendous increase in the price of bitcoin before the middle of the year.
So I have resolved to hold my bitcoins until there is an increase in the price of bitcoin.

MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:15:56 PM

bitcoin started to fall from the new year and most people in a panic were selling it, since it did not start growing it is still selling successfully at a loss for themselves, but those who believe and hold I believe will get a good profit for themselves in the future
Vinz2017

Activity: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:18:42 PM

because bitcoin is in the stage of survival again against the knpwn financial institution like europe events also known as G20 issue of bitcoin regulation is a top priority for debates...there are more events in which bitcoin is getting feared so bitcoin holder is selling their bitcoin so increasing supply decreasing demand and price...
Desperaboss

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

Whales and institutional money are waiting for a good price to reenter the market. As soon as we hit the bottom I expect a massive bullrun and rising btc price.

zakirazak

Activity: 287

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:27:54 PM

The fall comes from the pile of crypto currency in the market and it is uncontrollable due to the influx of various types of cryptocurrencie and token so it is easily dissolved by the developers at once to get cash flow in fiat money. and result in circulating supply ecosystems is affected by these symptoms.

too many developers with interesting project ideas get response by public but the effect is what we see at the moment, where the long decline and it will persist if the cryptocurrency world does not control this disease.

coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:47 PM

Countries in which the centralized form of power. China, Korea and India are doing everything to prohibit the use of bitcoin. Also banned google and facebook. All this leads to the destabilization of bitcoin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
roshanface123

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:43:31 PM

Why BTC along with all major cryptocurrencis are down today? Not heard any news to reasonate with this drop.
We can't say a specific reason but i think it because ;The hike of other cryptos make bitcoins recovery slow.Crisis make bitcoiner to stay back from buying more bitcoins in this situation.Creation of dull situation of bitcoin through fake news  by the enimies.And overall dull crypto market and financially poor situation of our economy.These are the main reasons that make bitcoin again down.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:48:20 PM

This up and down are the usual behavior that bitcoins are showing from a long time. No matter what are the circumstances, one must keep confidence in bitcoins and don’t get panicked in strict conditions. When you see market is falling down, don’t worry and just relax. It will not destroy your investment, rather a better time is coming for you once this dip is over, pump is awaiting.
VIC-btcforum

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

i believe people are starting to loose confidence. hopefully not tough
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:02:47 PM

A lot of good explanations here, I also think it's mainly the long sequence of bad news which pushed Bitcoin into a bear market, the emotions are currently dominated more by fear than greed. In this climate people get more nervous when new stories about restrictions or regulations get out.
For me there is nothing to be nervous about my investment as I know the bitcoin pumping and dumping nature, in market bitcoin use to get high and it get down but we will have to be patient as patience is the key of success in bitcoin, we will have to hold our bitcoin as market investors use to push bitcoin high and low, we should buy at the time of low price and should hold all our investment but we should sell our bitcoin when it will be at the phase of safest and highest price.
Citataw

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:04:42 PM

I believe that the market is played by serious players to bring down the price of bitcoin and buy it at a low price
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:06:01 PM

The reason is the market, there is a circumstance that happened on a market or in an area of a country like banning of bitcoins or ico's where it affects the price of bitcoins in the market and people started to sell their coin that eventually dumped the price of cryptocurrency.
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:15:21 PM

I don't know and also want to know what happening to bitcoin. Maybe something wrong with people and they are just selling coins per 6K or something like this. Grin
AntonDrobot

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:19:03 PM

The decline in the popularity of crypto currency in the world and the new negative factors, have crumbled the coin to new minimum values...
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

The reason is the market, there is a circumstance that happened on a market or in an area of a country like banning of bitcoins or ico's where it affects the price of bitcoins in the market and people started to sell their coin that eventually dumped the price of cryptocurrency.

Well there have been a few fuds as well recently with crypto ads being banned in major platforms like google, twitter and facebook. Of course if you don't know btc that much yet amd haven't seen the price this low, you'd probably panic already. It may come down a bit more so just ready yourself for a bumpy ride lol

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: