Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:18:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should Microguy Pay just_me for promoting Goldcoin  (Voting closed: September 10, 2013, 02:54:20 AM)
Yes, just_me has worked hard for Goldcoin - 4 (16%)
No, just_me should work for free - 21 (84%)
Total Voters: 25

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Should just_me be paid for promoting Goldcoin or not?  (Read 664 times)
just_me (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Jesus Christ Saves Sinners

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 02:54:20 AM

just_me has done alot of promotional work for Goldcoin, and Microguy has never paid any $$$$ to just_me for all of that work.

Rather than pay just_me for all the hard work that just_me has done to promote Goldcoin, Microguy instead chooses to slander just_me and say that just_me is not helping Goldcoin.

just_me recently was promoting Goldcoin asking people to vote for Goldcoin in a poll

at this link  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286120.0

and just_me did send Microguy a private message asking Microguy to pay for this work, which cost just_me 2,200 Goldcoins out of just-me's own pocket, and then there is all the work that just_me did as well.

just_me asked for 2200 Goldcoins and 20,000 Goldcoins for the work. (but just_me has never been paid for the oodles of promotional work that just_me did in the past for Goldcoin.

What do you think? should just_me be paid for doing all this promotional work for Goldcoin, or not? Vote and let us all know

Today is the day that the Lord has made, lets be glad and rejoice in it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 02:59:40 AM

I picked no but only because there was no "buying votes is stupid and you are making both yourself and the coin look even worse" option in the poll

samfisher

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:02:22 AM

Why the hell are you typing in the 3rd person.

*Link Removed*
just_me (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:08:17 AM

I picked no but only because there was no "buying votes is stupid and you are making both yourself and the coin look even worse" option in the poll

1) Paying people coins to perform an action, is something that I have seen all the coins do as far as I know

2) If other coins will not compete, then that is their loss, but I am showing that Goldcoin does have the ability to compete

Some people are trying to make up their own moral rules here on bitcointalk.org as though I am supposed to do their morals, when in fact, excuse me, but are you doing Gods laws?

Ok, if you are not doing Gods laws, then why do you bother me when I am doing a good work, and try to make my good work out to be somehow a sin?

Yes, I am doing a good work for Goldcoin. people with forms of derangement of mind, have attacked me, but Goldcoin has done well for me now, and I am doing some work for Goldcoin

just_me (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:08:58 AM

Let me guess, you just graduated with honors from the International Troll Academy, a higher trolling institution.  Roll Eyes

Anyone who refers to another person as a 'Troll' is in danger of the judgement. Beware

akumaburn

Activity: 281

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:27:37 AM

Let me guess, you just graduated with honors from the International Troll Academy, a higher trolling institution.  Roll Eyes

Anyone who refers to another person as a 'Troll' is in danger of the judgement. Beware

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." Exodus 20:7

If you have done what you claim to have done, great.. however unless there was an actual agreement between you and microguy, you can't expect payment.

What you're doing here is borderline extortion.

Why do you expect payment for charity? and why do you make a fit about it when you do not get paid for that charity?
just_me (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:32:14 AM

"Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain." Exodus 20:7

If you have done what you claim to have done, great.. however unless there was an actual agreement between you and microguy, you can't expect payment.

Why do you expect payment for charity? and why do you make a fit about it when you do not get paid for that charity?

Excuse me, but I do not agree. I have done alot of work for Goldcoin, working harder than most other people, but instead of receiving a bonus(other than the fact the coins increased in value and I made $$$$), I get slander and accused of 'borderline' extortion. I do think that Goldcoin would not be doing so well, if it were not for just_me and just_me's relationship with God, and if God is for me, then who can be against me?

akumaburn

Activity: 281

The Gold Standard of Digital Currency.

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:53:19 AM

Excuse me, but I do not agree. I have done alot of work for Goldcoin, working harder than most other people, but instead of receiving a bonus(other than the fact the coins increased in value and I made $$$$), I get slander and accused of 'borderline' extortion. I do think that Goldcoin would not be doing so well, if it were not for just_me and just_me's relationship with God, and if God is for me, then who can be against me?

If God is indeed with you, why do you require payment?

A man who is truely supported by God needs nothing, not food, not water, nothing.. for the Lord gives him mana from heaven for his drink and clothes him in most holy apparel. He walks entirely without need or want.
sumantso
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:54:09 AM

Is this guy talking about himself in 3rd person?  Roll Eyes

viboracecata
Legendary

Activity: 1316

Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:21:25 AM

yes

iBuilding A Better Interneti
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

█b
▐█=
║█
██                                         ¡▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄┌
██M                                  ╒▄▄▄▄█▀    ▂▂ ╙▀▀▆▄
██▌                                ╓, ,██╨      ▀▀▀    ╜▀█▌
███                                ▀▀██╙     ▄▄▄▄▄      ╓█L
█ █▌                            ▄▄▄▄█▀          └▀▀▀▀█Φ█▀"
█▌ █▄                            ██▀           ▄█▀
▐▌  ▀▌                       ▀▄██▀            ▄▀
▐█     ▂▂▂                ▄  ▄█▀           ▄▄▀
 █▌  ╙▀▀▀▀▀█▄         ▄   ███▀     ▁▂▃▄▄▄█▀▀
  █▄        █▌    █▄  ██▄█▀        ▔▔╙▀▐█
   █▄       █▌ ▀▀████▀▀▀               ▐▌
    ▀█     █▀                          ▐▌
     ╙█▄  ▄▌                        ╓█ ▐█
       └▀██  ╓▄▄µ╓▄▄µ            ,▄█▀┘  █▌    ▄▄ ╓▄▄µ
         ██▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄       ╓▄▄█▀▀      ▀█▄█▀▀▀██▄╙▀█▄▄
          ▀╙    ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀╙           `      "▀▀  └╙
You Can See Me Now, Hi :}
VARANIDA

▄██   ▄███▄
              ▄███████  ██
              ██    ▀████▀
             ██
  ▄▄  ▄▄█████████████▄▄  ▄▄
▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
▀███████    █████    ███████▀
  ▀█████    █████    █████▀
   ███████████████████████
    █████▄  ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄█████
     ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
|Hello Again
GWhitePaperG
GAnn ThreadG
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:25:39 AM

If dick_me wanted to get paid, then dick_me should have worked out terms with microguy before dick_me spent all his time working so hard promoting GLD.

So, after this, dick_me learned the valuable lesson that making pointless threads like this will only make him look more like a dick.

/

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Prelude
Legendary

Activity: 1596

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:27:04 AM

No, you shouldn't be paid unless microguy asked you to do the work.

And posting/talking in the 3rd person is borderline retarded.
SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:39:39 AM

I'm incredibly confused here. First off, why are you refering to yourself in third person? Second, not only has Microguy not agreed to pay you for your "work", but he also asked that you stop doing so. So may I ask why you think he is entitled to reimburse you for a project you took on yourself, and he asked you not to?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=286722.msg3069047#msg3069047

Please close this thread.  Huh

The poll is intended to gauge genuine community interest in the coin. I would appreciate your cooperation in this matter.

You may be having a serious lapse in judgement, or you may be a "troll". Either way, it would be best if you stop.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:44:42 AM

So much drama within gldcoin crew I seriously think you guys should put some funds towards my popcorn  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: