Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin $1000?  (Read 666 times)
bonusdeposit (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:30:51 AM

Ask yourself, if you are selling a loss at this time, for what and to whom do you sell?

If you are good at short trade to increase your coin number please. If you do not have that skill, ask yourself, why should I sell a loss?

Are you afraid crypto will end in this February?

I think not, crypto is not pokemon or agate. It's an era, a new era for the internet. We just started, then you stop here?

I think if BTC can survive the bad news of massive hack on MT GOX the previous year. This year's news is just gravel dust passing by.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

Ask yourself, if you are selling a loss at this time, for what and to whom do you sell?

If you are good at short trade to increase your coin number please. If you do not have that skill, ask yourself, why should I sell a loss?

I think not, crypto is not pokemon or agate. It's an era, a new era for the internet. We just started, then you stop here?

I think if BTC can survive the bad news of massive hack on MT GOX the previous year. This year's news is just gravel dust passing by.

I agree with you but let's ask ourselves that how many people have the nerves to hold?

People think it's the beginning of the end of crypto era and they want to get out early ignorer not to loose everything.

but i think that conception is not true.

This is just a correction and only the Fittest of the fittest shall survive.

you must stay alive.
Dluretic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:46:38 AM

This is just a big correction, you don't have to do anything.

There is only one thing you need to do, forget it and wait.

Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

Bitcoin is the future currency, most investments are done for the case of the future. Investingin in bitcoin same as you invest for the future, whether it's to increase your wealth in the long run by holding it, or whether it is to avoid risk by selling it in panic. If it was me, I would prefer to hold it even bitcoin or others decrease until it price's rise again.
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 599

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:09:41 PM

I was mislead by the subject of your thread. lol.

No. I'm not afraid that crypto will end this February. On the contrary I think February is the start of something big for all of us. It will be a good month and I speculate that it will bring positive outlook from all of this bleeding that we are seeing right now.

Yes, this is just another barrier or barricade that's in front of us. Its not easy to break it but this hindrance can be overcome if we are not going to panic sell. This is just another day at the office.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
TheySeeMeHodlingTheyHatin

Activity: 70
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:24:10 PM

1000 or 10000... bitcoin does the same things ! but as the time passes by, it does better
CuzoHiya

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:28:36 PM

I have invested all when it was at 14k, I am not worried and simply waiting for the big rise.
Lets see.
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 09:34:51 PM

Most sellers are trying right now to avoid further lose and cash as much as possible to make a delusional profit

Not everyone is selling with loss, anyone that bought BTC more than a year is making +800% profit

Cryptocurrencies are a fact. It will never end.

MT Gox timed out 3 years ago and passing that cap was hard for sure.
Do not worry, Bitcoin will recover.

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
Roukawa

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

We have our own ways of thinking! We do not say why does a certain person sell every coin as of now, we conclude that he is a short term period of investment even he sold his coin because it is needed for his survival.
Everything has a purpose and we do not know yet how cryptocurrency will lasts in our world. Maybe tomorrow or soon to be! Just be practical in life, sell your coins if you meed and hold it if you want to gain more.

armenwl

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:48:26 PM

Doesn't matter of price! Love bitcoin not for prise 10000 or 20000!
love it for IDEA first of all!!! And nothing realy serious didnt happaning with bitcoin right now and there is not a reson to survive...
Sven7

Activity: 55

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

I think the only thing we will see is how many people truly believe in bitcoin instead of just wanting quick cash.
Coins_Hiro

Activity: 85

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:58:42 PM

I agree. This too, shall also pass. To anyone who sold their BTC at a loss, I am feeling regret for you in the next coming months unless you are selling for emergency purposes. But if you are selling because you don't have the nerve to hold wait until a few more weeks, you'll definitely regret what you did.
Zomorylshe

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:01:49 PM

I agree. This too, shall also pass. To anyone who sold their BTC at a loss, I am feeling regret for you in the next coming months unless you are selling for emergency purposes. But if you are selling because you don't have the nerve to hold wait until a few more weeks, you'll definitely regret what you did.

I strongly agree here. Compare to previous years performance this is still Higher... This is just part of the Crypto Cycle. Dont be weak hand.
If you do Cost Averaging method on trade.. Better..
i missed buying $8k+ DIP...lolz
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

New now seems like a joke because many people are feeling panicked by the current price drop I really really wonder when in previous years many arguments that talk about bitcoin will die and others but the evidence until now still exist and now just a matter of news circulating and making panic, a lot of freaks now

allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:08:26 PM

I doubt it could go that low (even if this is a major correction), but if it reaches 1K I will be happy to invest more, and then just HODL. It had a massive increase throughout 2017 (starting at around 1K and then almost reaching 20K!). Yes, there is no guarantee 2018 will have the same numbers, but at 1K I will take the risk and invest more.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:12:00 PM

1000 dollars that is a joke it will never be down to this level , are so many investors ready to buy all the bitcoin . I will not be surprise if with spring bitcoin will start big rise again! Be patiente is the key
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:17:05 PM

Bitcoin could drop to 5 or 6K if it turns out that Tether has pumped the price of bitcoin. It will be a serious blow for the cryptocurrency space. But with that price many who missed out will have a new chance to step in and buy bitcoin for a much lower price. This will increase the price and we'll soon see another ath.

ngavanngo22

Activity: 238

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:26:32 PM

Bitcoin could drop to 5 or 6K if it turns out that Tether has pumped the price of bitcoin. It will be a serious blow for the cryptocurrency space. But with that price many who missed out will have a new chance to step in and buy bitcoin for a much lower price. This will increase the price and we'll soon see another ath.
Take a look at Bitcoin price at the moment dude, I think Bitcoin couldn't drop to 6k$, it's increasing back although really slowly. Maybe the big dump at the early of this year gone. The panic sellers are crying cause of their stupid decision, they fell into the big trap of the whales. For now we just need to keep holding and wait to see Bitcoin rise back to 10k$ again Smiley)

burdagol12345

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:27:17 PM

Yeah,thats true bitcoin is survival,if they pass those trial  happen of those previous year like your statement said on massive hack on Mt Gox,but this kind of trial now in year 2018 is only a simple pieces of puzzle that bitcoin will construct again,because i believe the capability of crypto currency to resolve all this chaos happen now in the commumity of virtual currency.Turning this value  now into $8000 approximately from $15000 before that can coz loss into our investment is not make my faith in bitcoin  weaken instead give me inspiration to work hard to become much better investor.
CryptoBitCoins

Activity: 644
Merit: 120

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:28:36 PM

My opinion completely coincides with the author of this discussion topic. In any case, the crypto-currencies have gained such a turn that they can not be stopped. Development in this direction in the near future will bear fruit and most of the leading countries will pass to crypto-currencies.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: