Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:09:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin $1000?  (Read 666 times)
Simon pasco

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

Must stop believing that we will go back so low, if we fall so low, the bitcoin would have a hard time recovering, it would have a very bad reputation
Btc4Proxies

Activity: 164

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:32:49 PM

Not selling, only HODLing. Perfect time to pick up more btc and alts atm
integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:41:30 PM

My opinion completely coincides with the author of this discussion topic. In any case, the crypto-currencies have gained such a turn that they can not be stopped. Development in this direction in the near future will bear fruit and most of the leading countries will pass to crypto-currencies.
I agree with you but we are in transition period. Many people invest in cryptocurrencies to make profit only. They dont care about technology or  usage of cryptocurrencies in real life. Because of weak hand we see big corrections.

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Maybe now bitcoin go down but maybe next day it will go up. That is the nature of bitcoin,being volatile. It rapidly changed but i think there is no reason to panic selling. I think we must hold bitcoin because one day it will rise again. The price now are in a little dip and if you sell your bitcoins now  you will loss but if you hold someday you will gain more profit. Always think possitive in times of trials in crypto world.

btccashacc
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:19:48 PM

I'm just surprised with those who bought bitcoin at a high price and sell their bitcoin at a low price, I will never sell my bitcoin at a low price, people are just too panicked they can't control their emotion. For now, a good decision is HODL. I was there when MTGOX got hacked, and i was holding my bitcoins i wasn't panic because i believe bitcoin is the future so this correction never bother me anymore.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:23:35 PM

Ask yourself, if you are selling a loss at this time, for what and to whom do you sell?

If you are good at short trade to increase your coin number please. If you do not have that skill, ask yourself, why should I sell a loss?

Are you afraid crypto will end in this February?

I think not, crypto is not pokemon or agate. It's an era, a new era for the internet. We just started, then you stop here?

I think if BTC can survive the bad news of massive hack on MT GOX the previous year. This year's news is just gravel dust passing by.

What you say is bullshit, Bitcoin's exchange rate will not be lower than $ 8k. You can see that after the BTC rate fell to $ 8k, it rose back to $ 9k very quickly. Bitcoin will not be able to finish by 2018 because the trade with cryptos is still massive, if Bitcoin is dead, it will be in the next 20 years.

wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:31:16 PM

Volatility is part of the landscape of cryptocurrencies. Prices go up, prices go down. Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason. It's just something you have to deal with if you want to play this game.

I personally would prefer Bitcoin to be more stable, but it's not going to get there with so many speculators making it their playground.

The unfortunate thing is the other coins tend to rise and fall with Bitcoin. But there are good ones which rise and fall much less than Bitcoin, so at least you get some stability and store of wealth. DMD Diamond is a good one to check out.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:36:27 PM

First it will not go to $1000 usd again. May be in our dreams. Dont be scared. The whole world is craving at Bitcoins, it will not crash. Those people who cast fear posts and tweets are paid. Multi millionaire investors from Wall Street are joining crypto. They want it to crash so they can buy more at cheaper price.

Ask yourself, if you are selling a loss at this time, for what and to whom do you sell?

If you are good at short trade to increase your coin number please. If you do not have that skill, ask yourself, why should I sell a loss?

I think not, crypto is not pokemon or agate. It's an era, a new era for the internet. We just started, then you stop here?

I think if BTC can survive the bad news of massive hack on MT GOX the previous year. This year's news is just gravel dust passing by.
boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1198

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:37:56 PM

I don't think bitcoin can ever see 2000$ ever only if it collapse or something similar. Some friends of mine thinks that bitcoin can go to 5k this year so that's gonna be a golden gate to buy if this will happen but until then always buy on dips if you have the chance.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

perception can go down to $ 1000 from where well too far down until to $ 1000 too far
it could be a mass panic
and will continue to fall
if it goes back to $ 1000

MG42

Activity: 206
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

For many investors and traders crypto is one of many finantial instrumets like stocs, futures, options.
It can rise to sky or drop to hell. Its only business, nothing personal.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:45:42 PM

perception can go down to $ 1000 from where well too far down until to $ 1000 too far
it could be a mass panic
and will continue to fall
if it goes back to $ 1000
Nothing is certain in this market but all I can say I hope it will not go lower to $1k. Yes it might resulted into panic selling all if this will happen. For now, I dont think it can go to that price because market is strong enough to go high.
wiser
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:46:13 PM

I honestly think it could happen. You just never know. And with the big boys getting involved. I can believe they may be behind FUDing the market so they can buy in cheaper.

Part of the reason you only invest what you can afford to lose, i.e., don't need is that you can't be desperately needing the money during these downturns. You need to be able to wait it out, possibly even buy more.
Visin

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:21:32 AM

If Bitcoin gets to $1,000 per coin then there will be a purchasing frenzy, the price may not last that long.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:31:46 AM

The more BTC is going down the more panic sellers join to make it even go down further, so it might be that it reaches 1000 dollars. If it does, most alt coins will die of due to this as well.
Smi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:32:24 AM

Not selling, only HODLing. Perfect time to pick up more btc and alts atm
exactlyyy...
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:51:15 AM

try to increase your awareness do not let bitcoin up to $ 1000.
I hope everyone today do not panic and sell lower again and again.
make your heart strongly not to be easily affected by emotions.

monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:01:03 AM

One man's trash is another person's treasure. It may be trash to those who bought it at 15,000 but it is a treasure to those who want it for 2000 dollars per unit.

smutysmith

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:01:50 AM

Bitcoin has had 80% price drop back in 2015 and was declared dead by many people I don't think it's any different this time
coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:36:20 AM

High risk takers always benefits more when it comes to business some investors are busy buying BTC now keeping it which I believe it will definitely put smile on their faces when to comes. Though there's constant price in cryptocurrency market it varies all the time but I didn't believe bitcoin coin will ever go down to $1000 again.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: