Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:53:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So how will be the market in February?  (Read 1254 times)
hostrm

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:49:47 PM

I think until the end of winter and everything will be at about the same level. And in the spring there will be a rise in all markets. As far as I know, this is a regularity.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gobeller

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:52:34 PM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
After February 21st it will raise again because many experts are predict the cryptocurrency strategy. The Chinese festival also one of the reason to fall in the market it is just a temporary fall so this is time to buy more Bitcoin and Ethereum.
It will raise double in next two month. So don't wait for the crypto investment you only loose your profit.

There is always winter sometimes for the markets. We're in a bear market and the trend is negative but this will change very soon for sure.
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:58:25 PM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
I heard many people forecast the price will go to $5000,I can't figure it out , I feel it can't be so low , I suppose there is a big dump then a big pump will come in February.

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:59:58 PM

Since BTC already reach $7k today, there is a big chance it will dip to $5k or lesser down to $3k before it goes up again. If we base it from the previous year's data, BTC was about $3k before it started to go up. So I guess it should be the same this year. Be ready to buy when it reaches $5k or less.

Um... $3k will be devastating to the market. People will panic sell all the way down and this could spiral into a totally destructive situation. I really hope we don't see it get that bad. Yikes.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:01:17 PM

Personally, I feel Bitcoin will start to recover by end of Feb. That is when the Chinese finish their New Year holidays. I guess in Mar, everyone will forget about the bloodbath in Feb.
Furgon Chino

Activity: 336
Merit: 13

★ Italian Translator ★

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 04:03:56 PM

Unfortunately I don't see February to be much better than last couple weeks of January were since there's the whole Theter situation still representing a risk for the market and Chinese New Year could mean another dip. I think the market will start stabilizing again maybe March or April
Bakemat

Activity: 779
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:05:50 PM

January and february have a only few projects and this is i think that's why the price is low, the bitcoin is steady at only 10,000$-11,000$ and i thimk that the market will stabilizing again in the midyear or in the month of the june,july and uagust because this is the starting of promoting of new iCo and many projects are in
rudito

Activity: 275
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:06:38 PM

This is a good time to buy bitcoin because its price is decreasing. I think one month ahead the bitcoin price will get better, and so will be stable in price increase.
papasmurph

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:19:31 PM

Of course this is a very convenient time to buy cheap coins.
I think the market will recover towards the end of the month and the beginning of the next one.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:31:15 PM

No one will know what's really happen to the next day, well we just see, hopefully this month bitcoin will recover and the other coin too, this is too long since the price of bitcoin falling down .
Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

to wait for BTC to hit 5K at this stage I think is a risky game. A lot of money was pulled out of crypto into fiat. There is now more money in play as obvious in market cap. But a lot of this money is sitting with investors who are targeting the blockchain space. Never say never but I have my doubts that BTC will ever see 5K again.
juragane

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:42:11 PM

it seems like the market conditions in early February have suffered a terrible tragedy all of its coincidence collapsed, but I believe from the sprout will grow brighter than the price below will top the price price.

doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:49:10 PM

the cause of the decline in Bitcoin prices is due to Fud Bitcoin in India and the case of USDT in bitfinex Exchange.
Maybe BTC will go to the price of $ 8000. I'm sure February this storm will end soon.
this is common and everyone just panics sell.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Kaattu1

Activity: 90

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:05:50 PM

In February Nothing can say for sure.The current level is likely to continue.But in March the market will definitely pick up.Maybe that price rise is good starting from February.But in the last week the market price is likely to increase.
sandy14352

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:08:32 PM

Don't worry guys we still have 10months to recover and this happens every year start and Chinese New year's where markets crash so no need to worry
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:10:40 PM

Bitcoin may fall more and same as Ethereum but i doubt if it touches again the 5000 USD mark. February will be the month where we can see the market full of green grass. the Chinese new year will be on the 15th of the month and just after that, we will be back on the rise. no doubt about it. this also happened last year.
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:16:07 PM

This time crypto market falling day by day and every coin value is down so  it is best time to purchase crypto and next month will be up for because  after some time market  fluctuates.
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

Bitcoin surely has fallen down much and the way it is going is tough to predict whether it will recover quickly or not. I personally have never seen Bitcoin fall down so much and not recover it quickly. Its currently at $9000 which is 80% less than what it was 2 months ago. If at all bitcoin recovers the price it will at least take it 1 month or more to gain the price. February has already started and yet BTC or any other cryptocurrencies didn't show any momentum in it's price. We can only hope that BTC and the altcoins gain price this month. The marketcap doesn't seem to show any massive growth though.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mrspumpkin

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:35:10 PM

chinese people need some cash for holiday so all of them seling now.
Looks like we will not going upside until chinese holiday ends.

Since the beginning of the year, the total capitalization of crypto market has fallen by 38% - from $ 613 to $ 383 billion. How many more gifts should the Chinese buy?! I think there are problems not from one country. There are also South Korea, India...  Undecided
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its timeaftetuy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?

By buying more and holding it up is a smart choice, it's more effective than just watching the current market price.
I guess, the price drop will not go to $5000. Because, the Chinese government has done positive actio by giving permission to miners to do the mining there.
In my estimation, that markets will be stable 1 week after the Lunar New Year or the end of February 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: