Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:46:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So how will be the market in February?  (Read 1254 times)
astridplomp

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:12:59 PM

it is easy to know that in the our first days of Feb bitcoin has dropped drastically, and still keep dropping more, we are getting close to lunar new year, so many investors are dumping bitcoin to enjoy their holidays, that makes the price drops even faster and will effect bitcoin very badly, it has drop to 8800 now, from today we may see bitcoin drop so much more at least we got to March to see the price back to normal.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:24:37 PM

it is easy to know that in the our first days of Feb bitcoin has dropped drastically, and still keep dropping more, we are getting close to lunar new year, so many investors are dumping bitcoin to enjoy their holidays, that makes the price drops even faster and will effect bitcoin very badly, it has drop to 8800 now, from today we may see bitcoin drop so much more at least we got to March to see the price back to normal.
I think the situation is much more complicated. Cryptocurrency is steadily losing its capitalization. This amount is several hundreds of billions. Do you think that all the money will go to the celebration of the Chinese new year? I don't believe it. But even if the money deystvitelno will be spent on the celebration as they return to the cryptocurrency back?  So the long-term crisis?
Jake_Shannen

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:26:31 PM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
This simply implies that it is a great time for us to buy coins right now. Even if there's no immediate pump in the BTC right now we could actually hold some coins and wait for the peak of its value or any other coin that is stable like ETH, NEO or EOS.

█▐  REVIZOR 》 CLEARS THE FAILED ICO AND COINS  ▬
▬ █|  pre-ICO: Jan, 27 - ICO: Mar, 3  |█ ▬ (https://revizor-coin.io/)
greydking

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:38:58 PM

I doubt that bitcoin could fall below $ 8,000, he definitely will not fall, in my opinion. It will raise in next two month. So don't wait for the crypto investment you only loose your profit.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

I doubt that bitcoin could fall below $ 8,000, he definitely will not fall, in my opinion. It will raise in next two month. So don't wait for the crypto investment you only loose your profit.

The fact is that many crypto currency users doubted that Bitcoin should drop even below $ 10,000. But for today we see a completely different picture and therefore 8800 may not be the limit of the next drop in the price of Bitcoin.
Kaattu1

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:41:10 AM

Yesterday Bitcoin price dropped to $ 7790.Then slowly began to increase. This month, the price will not be $ 5000.Of course the time of purchase now.But at the end of this month the price may start to increase.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:48:35 AM

I think it's a good time to buy, because everyone is panicking. I've bought bitcoins and wish me luck.
I have deleted and cryptocurrency market related software, next month will have a good return I think. Grin

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jatinjax1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 08:49:14 AM

i hope it may be bullish
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

At the moment the market is pretty crap looking but also for those who want to stock up on their favorite coins and tokens, now is the time to buy. I am optimistic that near the end of February the market will improve. Of course no one can really be a crystal ball only the bankers and big whales really know how to move the markets and control them, so they have the on off switches but we should all develop our own strategies for success and be strong and hold, when others dump in fear and are thoughtless and have a herd mentality surrounding cryptocurrency which is not always very healthy when it is on the bearish side.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:09:19 AM

I think and I hope that in February we will see a very positive picture, most likely bitcoin in February will cost far beyond $ 15,000, and accordingly everything else will also have a positive picture
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:13:59 AM

In february my prediction the market will change to uptrend because now all cryptocurrency on oversold area. All FUD was clear and then many good news will coming in this month so could be the price will going up and back to normal again. This downtrend was make big lose in value already so this month its time to cover it and change to uptrend.

helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:42:58 AM

I think in February market will be bullish and again make new all time high as we can see all bad news came and all rumor ended.And as technically market is in over sold zone and investor feared more about bitcoin, so one bounce need to get bullish zone again and people come again in crypto. I think bitcoin and most cryto will double in February. Dont sell your coins in lose just hold it.

serkhio

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:54:21 AM

Its hard to say buddy. If someone can predict it and he/she could use some low leverage and win a lot of money. Do u agree?
So just keep make money out of the crypto world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
wanderloy

Activity: 182

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:58:11 AM

As a Cryptocurrency enthusiast since kay year, a Hodler, an investor and an amateur trader, I world say February is better than January and today the second day of February is the market is started to come back to life.
Seems cryptocurrency market is going well this month and hopefully they're would be no another crisis and corrections happening this month.
I bought two coins yesterday and now I'm positive because they're now started to pump.

totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

Everyone knows the current market situation. BTC and Eth has fallen badly and all alt coins are bleeding. Do you think its time to buy more? Will BTC fall further to $5000 as predicted by many experts? and when do you see market stabilizing again?
No one can tell what will happen untils its already happening,but if bitcoin's $8k support breaks thats the time we should abandon bitcoin,because surely it will still go down until $4k in a short period of time it is based on its previous support from last year's breakouts.

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:16:19 AM

There are still could be 1 more blood wave + china holidays = still bleeding market in February. But I hope we will see nice green growth in March or end of february!
grever

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:16:57 AM

Recovery is here i guess!

One info from slovenian startup SportyFi which now became SportyCO. They became official sponsor of Espaniol FC which plays in firs Spanish soccer league.
I am expecting good value increase very soon. Stack some SPF now and you wont regret.

Another slovenian startup @Viberate shows some positive viberations. 2 time grammy award winner joined them as their ambasador. Also much more comming in February.

I stachked 10k of each token and lets see what Will happen.

I think if you do your own research on those two you Will come to same conclusion. Choose wisely!!
bumbumcifra

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

It's difficult to accept that last top value at  $18.000 is the best for BTC. It should increase more.
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:08:37 PM

In February i think market will be not stable and a lot of red days , because its chinese new year and others problems people need money, so lets hope march will be green.
Fundalini

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

The trend might drag on until march or maybe much later as we don't know when the effect of FUD in the market will cease or if other bad news might add in on the space. One thing is for sure though, it will take time for the price to consolidate.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: