Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:50:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNC Countdown for Shipment  (Read 5293 times)
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1018

HoneybadgerOfMoney.com Weed4bitcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 04:08:45 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2013, 09:58:35 AM by frankenmint

KNC Countdown for Shipment

Timer removed. End time: 2013-09-30+00:00:00UTC

Seemed Logical to put this up here guys...Lets put all speculation here and fill and clean up the actual [ann] thread.  With the great news delivered earlier today, I'm feeling highly confident about KNC ETA.  If you disagree with me, then put your btc where your mouth is here:

http://bitbet.us/bet/472/kncminer-will-deliver-asic-devices-before-october-1st/

Looks like more believers are filling up the YES column - so if you disagree (EVE)  then please fill up the NO column with your bitcoin so I can take that too!

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 04:21:53 AM

[flash="http://cdn.onlinecountdowns.com/w/_009.swf"][/flash]

Seemed Logical to put this up here guys...Lets put all speculation here and fill and clean up the actual [ann] thread.  With the great news delivered earlier today, I'm feeling highly confident about KNC ETA.  If you disagree with me, then put your btc where your mouth is here:

Looks like more believers are filling up the YES column - so if you disagree (EVE)  then please fill up the NO column with your bitcoin so I can take that too!

Re: your bet:
At least 5 deliveries confirmed by respected members of the community required.

define "respected". I'd say it may be better to give a minimum activity count but some users with high activity count might not be seen as respected. It seems a little arbitrary at the moment.
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 04:23:26 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2013, 04:45:46 AM by ajw

define "respected". I'd say it may be better to give a minimum activity count but some users with high activity count might not be seen as respected. It seems a little arbitrary at the moment.

To me .... 5 different members posting their tracking number on the board here or 5 different sets of Screenshots floating on the internet that show final KNC hardware hashing counts as fair proof in my eyes.  I think you are correct in that 'respected' is somewhat subjective in nature.  I suppose that in the eyes of bitbet, 'respected falls into these following categories:

NOT SCAMMER
NOT NEWBIE (<5 posts or 5 hours on bitcointalk.org)

iikun
Legendary

Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:20:37 AM

To me .... 5 different members posting their tracking number on the board here or 5 different sets of Screenshots floating on the internet that show final KNC hardware hashing counts as fair proof in my eyes.  I think you are correct in that 'respected' is somewhat subjective in nature.  I suppose that in the eyes of bitbet, 'respected falls into these following categories:

NOT SCAMMER

right, if thats the case then sure, it's clear enough I guess.  I'd be happy with 5 clearly different screenshots & other details such as hashing output etc too.
miahallen

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:46:34 AM

Their announcement that all Oct orders will ship before Oct 15th is VERY encouraging...I think they're going to pull it off  Grin
I hope so, I can hardly wait to crank up my Jupiter  Wink
eve

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:46:12 AM

NO Chips to show and 28 days to month end?

What Do You Guys Think?
eve

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 08:46:54 AM

NO                 YES

28.20 BTC      21.20 BTC

KnCMiner will deliver ASIC devices before October 1st

KnCMiner will deliver ASIC Bitcoin mining devices to their customers before 1st of October 2013. Devices must meet advertised performance (>175GH/s, <500W for Saturn ; >350GH/s, <1KW for Jupiter) in order to be accepted as valid. At least 5 deliveries confirmed by respected members of the community required.

More and More people don't believed that KNc will deliver before October 1st. With NO NEWS on Chips, how many will Believed they will deliver before 1st October 2013.

http://bitbet.us/

Majority says they will not delivered on time.  Wink
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 08:58:08 AM

Roll Eyes

What a bright yellow ignore button....
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 09:02:44 AM

Just like I said...put yer bitcoin on it then Eve...you're confident...that's a free lunch then is what you're saying...put some coin on it!!!!!

Beta-coiner1

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 05:37:43 PM

NOT SCAMMER
I think 5 members showcasing stock hashing rates on any major guild would be enough for me as anyone can photoshop a pic.

eve

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 03:24:19 AM

No news worthy of reading from your website, are their chips still work in progress
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 04:13:10 AM

Can't wait - less than a month. I hope they can get more than 400 Gh/s out of the chips. If they can pull 600 or more I'll be super thrilled. I'm optimistic they'll ship on time, but I have a vested interest that they do. Need my MF coins.
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 09:51:51 AM

NOT SCAMMER
I think 5 members showcasing stock hashing rates on any major guild would be enough for me as anyone can photoshop a pic.

Pics are supposed to also include a pic of your KNC miner too!  Like a screenshot of the hash-rate related on accompanied with your mining equipment it shouldn't look like a stock photo at all.

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:00:36 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2013, 05:40:24 PM by Bitcoinorama

To me .... 5 different members posting their tracking number on the board here or 5 different sets of Screenshots floating on the internet that show final KNC hardware hashing counts as fair proof in my eyes.  I think you are correct in that 'respected' is somewhat subjective in nature.  I suppose that in the eyes of bitbet, 'respected falls into these following categories:

NOT SCAMMER

Pics are supposed to also include a pic of your KNC miner too!  Like a screenshot of the hash-rate related on accompanied with your mining equipment it shouldn't look like a stock photo at all.

Obviously when you get the thing, a video even with a smartphone will be easy enough, just upload it on youtube. I doubt it will be five people getting the thing, it's a production run; either they ship a hundred plus on time, or not...but only five people are likely to pull their finger out and share.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
600watt
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 2106

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 01:36:49 PM

a knc thread and i am on page one Huh wow !!!
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2013, 06:02:15 PM

To me .... 5 different members posting their tracking number on the board here or 5 different sets of Screenshots floating on the internet that show final KNC hardware hashing counts as fair proof in my eyes.  I think you are correct in that 'respected' is somewhat subjective in nature.  I suppose that in the eyes of bitbet, 'respected falls into these following categories:

NOT SCAMMER

Pics are supposed to also include a pic of your KNC miner too!  Like a screenshot of the hash-rate related on accompanied with your mining equipment it shouldn't look like a stock photo at all.

Obviously when you get the thing, a video even with a smartphone will be easy enough, just upload it on youtube. I doubt it will be five people getting the thing, it's a production run; either they ship a hundred plus on time, or not...but only five people are likely to pull their finger out and share.

Too Bad I'm not an early adopter....say....doesn't cloudhashing count as 5 different units???

zubelutte

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 06:14:19 PM

KnCMiner will deliver ASIC Bitcoin mining devices to their customers before 1st of October 2013. Devices must meet advertised performance (>175GH/s, <500W for Saturn ; >350GH/s, <1KW for Jupiter) in order to be accepted as valid. At least 5 deliveries confirmed by respected members of the community required.

Given the power requirements as well, NO seems safe bet.
bearsworth

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2013, 06:47:26 PM

I swear but something always comes up. Good luck I would have voted no on this.

Bitrated user: cryptomark.
frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2013, 09:47:51 PM

we'll see...I think they already posted the power requirements and suggested power supplies already It was 850 W PSU on the Jupiter and so its now a matter of getting them delivered

frankenmint (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 12:00:53 PM

nudge T minus 5 days!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: