Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PWR Coin | PWR Pay | NIST5 POW | 1% ANNUAL POS | Knowledge Is PWR!  (Read 30739 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (4 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:08:14 AM

In the description says that PWR PAY will have no cost for store owners, so how will the project or shareholder make a profit from the platform?

OI
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Feliciosx
Copper Member

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:16:42 AM

Good evening PWR community, this new team has taken on this project and it has already begun to grow! Join the PWR community at discor: https://discord.gg/YtREANX
Kryger

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:26:03 AM

What pool is the best to mine PWR?
DisasterFaster (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:55:05 AM

What pool is the best to mine PWR?

Try this one https://www.lycheebit.com/
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:14:29 AM

The Buy walls are now at .05 sats now! Congratulations to the team!
ddevink

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:50:02 PM

This will be amazing, de new website is great. Upcoming swap 1:1 will drive the price up for sure!
DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:22:39 PM

Quick Update: New Wallet Version Released

# PWRcoin Release Notes for v2.0.2

This release is named "Inveniam viam", based on the latin phrase "Aut inveniam viam aut faciam" which means "I shall either find a way or make one" . The phrase has been attributed to Hannibal; when his generals told him it was impossible to cross the Alps by elephant.

This is a minor release with important bug fixes and some new features.

## Changes in 2.0.2

* NEW social menu with links to all our social channels
* NEW tools menu
* NEW open wallet config file direct from tools menu
* NEW The active wallet dat file shows up in the debug window
* NEW Network Traffic widget graph
* NEW Network Peer view table
* FIX #18 #15 wallet no longer crashes when selecting too many inputs
* FIX #2 negative balance issue fixed, max is now 184B but it will accept more , just not display it.
* FIX #11 network handling bug causing wallet crash was fixed.
* NEW introduction of the -zapwallettxes flag to help clean and rescan transactions from blockchain

PWRcoin core v2.0.2 is now available at:
https://github.com/PWRcoin/PWRcoin/releases/

Please report bugs using the issue tracker at github, we will not use bitcointalk forum for handling bug reports.
https://github.com/PWRcoin/PWRcoin/issues

## Upgrading

### Upgrade from v2.0.1.0

If you are upgrading from version 2.0.1.0 , shut it down. Wait until it has completely stopped (which might take a few minutes).
Backup your wallet.dat file ( which you should always do regardless of an upgrade event )
then copy over PWRcoin-qt.exe (on Windows) or just copy over PWRcoin-qt (on Linux).

### First time installers

If you are using this wallet for the first time, you can chose between the following 2 methods:
  * (Recommended for beginners) Let it sync with the network, which will happen automatically.
  * (Faster but requires Windows skills) Use the provided blkindex-xxxx.zip file. Simply unzip this file in your %APPDATA%/Roaming/pwrcoin folder and on the next restart of the wallet , it will automatically use it to sync the blockchain.

You can reach us on discord if you need any help. https://discord.gg/nrETr8G
denyboy

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:51:30 PM

i like this project
IndianCryptMiner

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:38:32 PM

For the first time , I have gone through all the pages of any ANN . I usually read first few and last few .

Was interesting to see different phases of this project and re-branding . Good Luck to the team .
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:56:17 PM

New fork incoming in the next few weeks. 50:1 token swap. Be prepared to send coins to cryptohub.
Klavers84

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:08:47 PM

New fork incoming in the next few weeks. 50:1 token swap. Be prepared to send coins to cryptohub.

Before fork, i need to send to Cryptohub? Can't stay in wallet???
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

Cryptohub will handle the swap of the whole thing.
J13

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:25:06 PM

Good luck team.

I like the project and the entry price. Please be another cryptohub success story <3
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:57:57 AM

Looks like this coin is dumping because everyone scared of the unknown swap ratio? Min price SHOULD be .02 sats at least.
Rubberduck59

Activity: 340

NEM <3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:57:22 AM

Looks like this coin is dumping because everyone scared of the unknown swap ratio? Min price SHOULD be .02 sats at least.

What's with the fork? I haven't read any new about that. Do you have a official link to some information about it?  Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:18:00 PM

Cryptohub will handle the swap of the whole thing.

Does anyone have info on total supply after the swap?
Also, any idea of when the fork will take place so I can set a reminder for myself.

Thanks!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
ghobson

Activity: 250

Crypto Developer

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:18:36 AM

Just to clarify this is not a soft or hard fork , PWR is not staying on the same chain, they are swapping to a new chain.
So lets stop using the word "fork" its confusing people.

Yes you will need to send all your coins to the Cryptohub exchange during the Swap period which expires on 30 July 2018.
The exact swap ratio / inflation and circulating supply will depend on the final count of coins after the swap period expires.

Holmes-Kuki this is not an ICO.

a coin swap document has been shared on social media, you can find it on Discord channel https://discord.gg/Pgw2RNS
The Dev team is working hard on the new wallet , as well as technical preparations for the coin swap.

Join the boid community, earn crypto while doing real research with your cpu/gpu boid.com
Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:11:42 AM

Just to clarify this is not a soft or hard fork , PWR is not staying on the same chain, they are swapping to a new chain.

Yes you will need to send all your coins to the Cryptohub exchange during the Swap period which expires on 30 July 2018.
The exact swap ratio / inflation and circulating supply will depend on the final count of coins after the swap period expires.

a coin swap document has been shared on social media, you can find it on Discord channel https://discord.gg/Pgw2RNS
The Dev team is working hard on the new wallet , as well as technical preparations for the coin swap.

New accounts just trying to add post count by posting nonsense.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:05:38 PM

Ok, thanks for clarifying. I've been participating in this since early days, so I'm pretty excited to see where things land post swap.
Fingers crossed, but glad to see the team working on a new wallet, and the white paper was well done.

Cheers!

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
DisasterFaster (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:17:10 PM

PWRcoin has been added to Hashpool.eu!

EU based servers, NO registration, hourly payouts, friendly staff

More info at: https://hashpool.eu/

-o stratum+tcp://pool.hashpool.eu:2502 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=PWR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print