Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:32:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC WILL GO TO 4.5K $.  (Read 1010 times)
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:17:08 PM

I don;t think so, because there are more people that are watching the price to drop for them to be enable to buy and add more possessions. The buying power of people will be much higher to the selling emotions of many, thus the price wont go down more further. You can even ask your self, do the 8k price is good enough to buy bitcoins, why? because it will definitely go up again in the next few months and will grant me instant revenue. Again, just think of it, I'm pretty sure it wont happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

I personally think USD5k is very likely. Reasoning: during a crash of a bubble, the baseline to the start of the original parabolic growth is very likely; as those who enters after that point in time are paying, increasingly, exponentially more to enter into the market as the price went up way too fast.

4.5USD? maybe.. some even predicts that it might go down to 2kUSD eventually this round (but I am kinda sceptical).

It has risen slightly as some whales decides to buy in, however, the drop might not be just over yet (I don't see a sudden change as a real recovery), until all the negative news have finished rolling out. I think it will likely go down to USD7k, and stabilize a while; and might go down even further till mid Feb(?)

Basically, it could very well continue to drop in phases, as the regulatory news starts rolling out + countries staying that they are considering banning it completely, etc. More are certainly to come.

In the longer term, hopefully, there will be an accumulation of an increasingly experienced HODLers to provide a more stable higher baseline?

I'm not an experienced trader, but these are just my own personal pondering and thoughts.

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

weather it drop to 4.5k or 3.5k$ i still believe that it will definitely rise again before the end of this month, if you want to sell off your bitcoin, i will not advice you not to, but as for me instead of me selling off the one that i have i will still buy more and add up to it. 
lucas.zimmer

Activity: 88

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:42:19 PM

what you say man?really ? i can,t believe it.if bitcoin dump to 4.5k$.so you know what about crypto market effected ?it not good idea for bitcoin and bitcoin investor. i invest in bitcoin big amount .my all saving money i invest in bitcoin.if bitcoin dump 4.5k$..maybe i will be die.

It will never go back to 4500 usd. If you are waiting it to happen to buy you can wait forever. 8K-9K levels are perfect to buy I believe. if you do technical analysis with fibonacci retracements you will see that there is high probability that today hit the bottom.

JuniAiko

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

Not the end of those tightening regulatory FUD news though. More are expected to come.
The clash is predicted to come in phases in February, even if it might have stabilized for now.

cryptodairy

Activity: 70
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:44:49 PM

If the price goes above 9200, the short term trend may change.

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@pozzecco/dip-hello-is-that-you-bitcoin-techical-analysis-update-02-02-2018

BEAT➢ The Crypto Currency for the World of Sports
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄       INVEST NOW AND GET 100% BONUS        ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
https://beat.sportalliance.co
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:46:02 PM

BTC WILL GO TO 4.5K $. Sell NOw and buy again at 4.5K,
Remember last month I told you BTC will go to 7.5 k and some (most) of you not believed. Thread>>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2629639.0
Don't ask for  any detail,
Use your head.
I can see that the era of bitcoin is now over I guess the bitcoin will swing its price in the market in the lower price market value and I guess because of a lot of panic selling is going to happened but I can say that if we hold the bitcoin up to more than a month or a year I guess the bitcoin will continue to pump in the market and I guess in 5 years the price of bitcoin will pump and continue to making history in the price of bitcoin. Soi guesses I can suggest that don't sell your bitcoin for more profit.

Hey guys, would this be a good time to start shifting completely to Ethereum?

____dock.io____
Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You will likely lose quite a bit in the long run if you convert over to ETH from BTC.  We did hit a pretty nice low for BTC which I took advantage of, but as you can see, it is climbing back up already.  ETH has more time to grow, but BTC will continue to rise more and more in the future.  Think of BTC as an IRA that will overall always maintain your overall wealth going forward.  Alt coins may or may not stick around long enough to last until you are ready to cash out.
JuniAiko

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:48:15 PM

Provided that no more bad news gets released; then the analytical trend can be valid in the mid-term ahead of this mth.

akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:53:18 PM

Maybe he just want to FUD and try to force people to sell their bitcoins now, so he can buy more if it goes like that price Smiley

Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:54:08 PM

LOL no bitcoin won't go back to 4.5k$ . You were just lucky with that speculation 7.5k$ . It is normally like bitcoin to be in this correction . But it won't go to 4.5k$ or even if it will go I will still hold it I won't sell it since I hold it since 2016.
You need to be patience a little bit . We are almost out from the correction . I think this is the last correction
Lyd

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:55:23 PM

I think bitcoin will be done with the low prices soon. Don't sell it. You never know when the price goes up again
Cryptosaint$

Activity: 102
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

Remember last month I told you BTC will go to 7.5 k and some (most) of you not believed. Thread>>>> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2629639.0
Dont ask for  any detail,
Use your head.

Don;t ask for any detail? Who the hell are you? Of course we are going to ask for some form of proof or logic on this insane statement.

weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:05:40 PM

So where did you see or hear that bitcoin will go to $4.5k? I don't think this is possible. Sooner or later it will fight for itself and it will be stable again

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:06:55 PM

If btc will drop below 7850$ next few days we can see 6100$ level,for now btc need to break 9100$ and than 9600$,As for know btc has problems on 9100$ maybe today recovery was to fast,there was sell off on S.Korea prices were 20% lower than on westerness exchanges

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:07:04 PM

Use your head.
I do not agree with you, we are now either at the bottom or near the bottom! What are your deadlines for the execution of your price?
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

If btc will drop below 7850$ next few days we can see 6100$ level,for now btc need to break 9100$ and than 9600$,As for know btc has problems on 9100$ maybe today recovery was to fast,there was sell off on S.Korea prices were 20% lower than on westerness exchanges

Oh wow thank you for that.  I never think to look at the global exchanges to see price differences.  I'm not into arbitrage, but if I was, I would have made a mint.
stronghands4lyfe

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 06:11:57 PM

Although you were right about Bitcoin touching 7.5k which it touched by the way it didn't remain there, if we can close the week above 9.5k-10k I don't think we will end up going back to levels that low we will have much support at these current levels. The way I view it, Bitcoin has seen the worst of it now and we are on our ways up Smiley.

lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

For sure BTC will not fall so low. It is still a very strong position on the market. Now is a good time to invest.
signalbitbot

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 08:52:02 PM

no, I think soon there will be a bullish movement.
4.5 is a very low price, we will not get to it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

Use your head.
Impressive that your past thread says that bitcoin will go to $7,500 and that's an accurate one as bitcoin is nearly hitting that level. But as someone that wants to compare different technical analysis I want to know what are your basis? Where are you getting these numbers, I mean how did you come up to this speculation that bitcoin will go to $4,500? For sure you have saved a lot of bitcoins and sold it and you are just waiting for that level so you can buy at cheaper rate again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀