Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold at a loss  (Read 647 times)
Castlereagh

Activity: 154
Merit: 25

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:01:10 PM

I'm very stubborn about not selling in the red, although I'd be curious to hear whether anyone also uses the 'loophole' of re-distributing at a loss. For example, I might take some out of a coin I'm sitting at a loss to buy a deeper dip on another coin I believe in more. The way I see it, as long as I'm not converting back to fiat, I'm not 'locking in' that loss... and sometimes another coin looks like it will recover faster/higher than the original coin. Do you see what I mean? Also, if there are events on the horizon... for example, I converted some IOTA I had sitting on a -20% loss, and bought some TRX which was absolutely in the dirt, because when they burn the tokens on 31/03 TRX is going to rise big time in comparison, I believe.

Maybe the difference is mainly psychological.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:06:15 PM

it is very hurt for me to loss. but instead of felling down from that mistakes, stand up and learned all things from your mistakes, world doest stop at you mistakes. even though i loss not too much but i can afford that to loss. and still hard holding now to avoid some losses in the future.
kulitmanggis

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?

from this 2-month event from january to february I experienced more than half of the capital I played for trading, many coins that cost down and collapsed.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:18:50 PM

I will not sell my coins when I am at the loss but sometimes if I need urgent money the time will make me sell my coins for loss can't do anything. For example, when the price was $15k+ I had bitcoins but I hold because I thought again it will cross $20k. my all predictions went wrong and recently I needed urgent money so I sold me bitcoins for $10k I felt sad but what to do.
Adil Amim

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:24:06 PM

A person with knowledge about cryptocurrency will never trade at loss. So selling cryptocurrency at a loss is a pathetic decision. As it is very clear that the cryptocurrency market is never constant, so instead of getting panic in little situation, it is important to learn to be patient. Patience is the only key to success in life.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:30:29 PM

Tell me how you feel.

How much did you lose?
I have any of my coin at lost because that is a very bad investment decision for one to make. Those who sell at lost are mostly panic sellers and I strongly believe that they are not good in trading or they invest the money they cannot afford to loose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: