Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 09:04:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Those who sold at a loss  (Read 647 times)
CrystalPham

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:12:42 AM

Seeing many friends show bitcoin investment of tens of millions at the end of March has doubled in size, I also began to learn how to buy and sell. Because the price was so fast I did not have much time to consider, I decided to buy 4 bitcoins, but after only a month I lost $ 1000, I thought it was business so nothing to worry about it.
kinki32

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:19:02 AM

If you did step in shit coin then you must sold It because chance to price recovery very small. Then better invest in gem and get profit.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1013

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:20:37 AM

Sometimes it just necessary to take losses if you have a trade strategy. But the best way for unexperienced members is a hold strategy anyway. The patience always wins.

engrshu

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:24:24 AM

The first thing is do not panic. The market is down for now that's why u just gotta hodl and wait for a profitable time to sell specially if you invested in a well established coin. For now, it's a good time to buy until the market is red.

[
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:28:42 AM

Are you a kind of energy vampire or do you want some sympathy?  What are you aiming to have as a result of such a thread?  Research on how much people lose?  It makes no sense to me.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:39:01 AM

The feeling is painful when I sold at loss. Like I care since its the only thing that I have to do since I don't have funds left that's good for spending with the things that I need to purchase. But my suggestion to those who are depressed at their losses, its not the end of your crypto journey. Wait for the right time and don't focus first by looking on daily charts.
shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:03:18 AM

If we got lost our capital invested, it is simply normal that we feel hurt, but it is the reality in crypto business, we must accept the reality. To avoid any capital losses, we must learn and study the price movement and with enough patience of holding, and sell it until such time that price will go up higher.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
Onur_luna

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:34:46 AM

I started to sell at a loss with a loss in the time I started. I felt very strange myself.
but then I started to learn to read graphics by realizing that I had to follow good.
Don Stefanello

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:37:28 AM

Those who are selling on the biggest dips are really having some issues and money invested that they cannot stand losing ,that is always a bad tactic honestly because the are some mental issues that are created down the road, similar like gamblers when they lose
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:49:54 PM

Well, if you follow the market recently, I have seen a lot of people panic and sell their bitcoin. They accept $ 3000-4000 depreciation within a month. After a successful 2017 bitcoin creates a strong suction from the new crypto participants. After witnessing the bitcoin drop very fast. They accept losses and sell their bitcoin.
wildhorse001

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:07:11 PM

about 5k

feel depressed
nafantc

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

Sometimes sell at loss is necessary. When you are trading, you understand that you cannot win all times. I sold couple coins at loss and reinvested in more perspective ones, and feel myself good.
loloy

The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:35:40 PM

i never sold any of my altcoins that I get through signature and other bounty campaigns because I don't want to lose even a single token.
I just read more bad experiences of bounty hunters about their worst experiences like selling their tokens too soon and get handful of money but then after  few weeks that supposed tokens were pumping x10 to x100 so therefore they do regret but the y are tempted to sell for the reason of they cannot support their daily basic needs especially when a Bounty hunter has family who are only relying his bounty assets.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD
loloy

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:38:56 PM

about 5k
feel depressed

I am just listening to the other members experiences so now I am holding worth value of more than $52,000 crypto assets that I get from various signature and other bounty campaigns and I don't want to lose it so I choose to hold. Or else I'll lost everything and that I don't want to happen.
We earned it in a hard way because ranking up our profile isn't that easy that we provide set of time to comply the minimum post requirements for signature bounty campaigns.

loloy

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

Sometimes sell at loss is necessary. When you are trading, you understand that you cannot win all times. I sold couple coins at loss and reinvested in more perspective ones, and feel myself good.

I totally agree, in order to learn a lesson we should set our foot into losing some of our assets but hopefully not that huge amount of loss because I don't want to loose my assets just because I do try trading.
I am not yet ready for trading but I really do have more coins in my mind that if I go trading then I definitely choose those Altcoins because I know them well as well as I am eying their progress since the beginning.
Some of my friends regret that they sold their bounty tokens too early so now I am holding more assets than them even though they came in this forum since last 2016.

Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

I feel normal, I do not despair at the loss because the market can change in a matter of minutes, so I'm always looking at my cryptocorrencys, and just letting it flow at that moment brings me big profits

Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

I don't sell at loss. I don't give a shit if my 1k$ investment turned into 1$
I won't sell it. It might get into 100k$ in some day. I don't care if my 1k$ tokens doesn't worth that much now, I'm seeing future.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:44:24 PM

I have not lost anything because I did not sell anything. Just hold and wait, don't panic.
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:47:41 PM

of course there are many people who are too afraid . They sell their coins even if they are losing their main investment. They are one of the main reason why coin markets are in this situation right now . This down trend will end and coins will recover . I see lots of rumors coming about a restriction from India but they are false . They are only gonna make some legal arrangements . I don’t wanna think about the consequences of a restriction from USa or China.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:54:34 PM

You had to sell your altcoins in the red zone? I'm truly sorry. You learned from this lesson. Never invest money in cryptocurrency that you will soon need to pay for current accounts or loans. Never. Soon the market will revive and you will earn more than you sold on the remaining coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: