Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:08:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Little Chicken thinking... Really!!!  (Read 113 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:17:38 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2018, 04:49:48 PM by mdayonliner

Most people are poor because, when it comes to investing, the world is filled with Chicken Littles running around yelling.

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" And Chicken Littles are effective, because every one of us is a little chicken. It often takes great courage to not let rumors and talk of doom and gloom affect your doubts and fears. But a savvy investor knows that the seemingly worst of times is actually the best of times to make money. When everyone else is too afraid to act, they pull the trigger and are rewarded.

#collected

Will appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

PS: I regularly invest (taken it seriously recently) in ICOs and keep record of my Invested ICOs. I also made a list of the upcoming ICOs
that I am awaiting to invest. Everyone needs someone's support and so do I. Sharing my ICO SpreedSheet with ICO enthusiasts
help me to improve my knowledge and minimise the risk of my investment. You might also get the same from it.
Feel free to access my SpreedSheet from my Telegram Channel https://t.me/FilteredICOs.    

BTC now $8,387.84  Shocked

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Davehad

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:20:49 PM

There do seem to be a lot of doom and gloom merchants when it comes to Cryptocurrencies and markets Smiley  It doesn't help when the mainstream media are generally negative too.   But, in teh main I think that people can see that cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies do offer great solutions and products - not all obviously, you need to discount the scams, vapoware and zombie products.  It's a relatively new area of technology and it's here to stay - it will evolve of course as the mainstream adapts it.  It's best to stay brave when the markets are down - a great time to buy and hodl for sure - buy the dips Smiley
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:48:06 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:47:18 AM by mprep

It's best to stay brave when the markets are down - a great time to buy and hodl for sure - buy the dips Smiley

I am actually doing marathon buying. I was waiting to buy a coin when the price was 0.00048 sat. That was it's all time high. I know it will come down so I was watching the coin. When it came to  0.00023507 sat I bought some, then it went down to 0.00020595 sat again I bough some, then the price went a little bit up so I decided to buy more @0.00020638 and yes price went down and I bought more. Price was gown down more so when it went down to 0.00017696 then I bought some more.

Now the price is 0.00018437 I am having a feeling that the price will still have chance to drop so I have another order awaiting @0.00015696

So yeah... I am in marketing mood.  Grin

BTC now @8,886.02   

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:42:09 PM

What a fancy comparison! However, your post is very interesting and this thread attracted my attention. As for me I am not panic stricken, but take the position of the fisher near the lake. I am waiting.
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:47:38 PM

Most people are poor because, when it comes to investing, the world is filled with Chicken Littles running around yelling.

"The sky is falling! The sky is falling!" And Chicken Littles are effective, because every one of us is a little chicken. It often takes great courage to not let rumors and talk of doom and gloom affect your doubts and fears. But a savvy investor knows that the seemingly worst of times is actually the best of times to make money. When everyone else is too afraid to act, they pull the trigger and are rewarded.

#collected

Will appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

Would appreciate some sMerit if this reading gives you some value. remember you don't lose any merit when you +merit someone...

PS: I regularly invest (taken it seriously recently) in ICOs and keep record of my Invested ICOs. I also made a list of the upcoming ICOs
that I am awaiting to invest. Everyone needs someone's support and so do I. Sharing my ICO SpreedSheet with ICO enthusiasts
help me to improve my knowledge and minimise the risk of my investment. You might also get the same from it.
Feel free to access my SpreedSheet from my Telegram Channel https://t.me/FilteredICOs.   

BTC now $8,387.84  Shocked

Well said.

Though I guess the only question is, how do you detect and not get tricked by FUD? I think that's the main that that turns people into chicken littles.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Harley Quinn

Activity: 164
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

Working with people who have a track record of success in the crypto world is where it is at! Don't let strangers advise you! Panic selling is a no-go in my books. Look for longevity in coins and tokens before just selling on a whim.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:57:28 PM

But a savvy investor knows that the seemingly worst of times is actually the best of times to make money. When everyone else is too afraid to act, they pull the trigger and are rewarded

This is the only line that i understand to your statement,i couldnt disagree the best time to get into trades is when most of the people are too afraid to do anything especially when a bloodbath happened,most of the people wont do anything but the best investors are going to buy a lot of cheap coins in  the dips,sounds foolish but it is very effective.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: