Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's talk about Oyster (PRL)  (Read 511 times)
shafi alam (OP)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:17:03 PM

Announcement Of Oyster.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222507.0

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/

its price is now 0.000025 btc

Circulating supply is not too much.

i think its may be touch 1 usd around.

what you think?
Tangle_and_BChain

Activity: 8
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:25:49 PM

Announcement Of Oyster.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2222507.0

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oyster-pearl/

its price is now 0.000025 btc

Circulating supply is not too much.

i think its may be touch 1 usd around.

what you think?

it touches 1$ before new year!
aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

Some FAQs to read: https://www.reddit.com/r/oysterprotocol/comments/7kmppp/faq_oyster_protocol_read_here_first/

This will be big!!

1$ is nothing!

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:39:47 PM

Im surprise with the value of oyster pearl, from 0.000035 eth and now the value to 0.00045 eth price. Yes the supply is not big so I think there is a room for improvement of the value of this coin. I expected it to be huge anytime so for those who hold the price watchout on oyster.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
shafi alam (OP)

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:31:49 AM

1 $ is nothing,
if you noticed for 2 days. 
growing is too fast maybe it could be 10 usd.
Lavdanoid

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:46:38 AM

Yes, it's growing fast even without popular exchanges. Imagine what will happen after the new listings.
aundroid
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:23:50 AM

PRL added to CoinExchange!!  Grin
https://www.coinexchange.io/market/PRL/BTC

➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
aundroid
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:10:40 PM

And another one:
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=PRL_BTC

I guess 2018 will be a great year for PRL  Grin

Desperaboss

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:17:12 PM

I really looking forward to this project and I am going to invest when price dips again. PRL has huge potential in 2018.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:49:44 PM

I really looking forward to this project and I am going to invest when price dips again. PRL has huge potential in 2018.

That is true, I am holding my PRL until it gets $5 each. I believe that Oyster Pearl will go to the moon because I read their whitepaper and has good platform. And also the feedback from the crypto community is great.
matthewoz101

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:40:31 AM

Just bought 500 today. Buying another 500 when the price dips a little. Definitely holding until it reaches $5. They've scheduled for the testnet to be completed by February 2018.
Blondegeek

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:37:06 AM

Which exchange are you using to buy PRL? I am interested in this project but it isn't on the exchanges I'm using. 
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:02:38 AM

Which exchange are you using to buy PRL? I am interested in this project but it isn't on the exchanges I'm using. 
PRL is already listed in coinexchange, crytopia, and etherdelta. I think there will be a huge pump on this coin since this project will released a testnet by next year. This is why Im holding some and if price will become increase maybe I can sell to earn profit.
aundroid
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:30:08 PM

Major team update,
Full rebrand with new logo and new Website coming,
testnet info and more:
https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-a40fd8abed83

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:41:35 PM

That is true, I am holding my PRL until it gets $5 each. I believe that Oyster Pearl will go to the moon because I read their whitepaper and has good platform. And also the feedback from the crypto community is great.
I also hold a lot of PRL and I do not intend to sell if it is not x10 times in the future. I analyzed it very carefully before deciding on it because it had a very good technical background and excellent management team with the right strategies that brought the development of the PRL in the future.
aundroid
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

New fantastic news from Bruno, the CEO from Oyster, for all the PRL holders!
He introduced the Oyster Shell (SHL) token, which will be 100% airdropped to all PRL holders!

Everything you need to know can be found here: https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/dawn-of-a-new-era-3ca2e2f5a1c6

And there will also be a coin burn on March 1st (in case you don't know it yet  Wink) https://medium.com/oysterprotocol/oyster-pearl-team-update-4-f2cc22eca1a7

This project is even bigger than I thought!  Cool

Skunker

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

so glad that i bought 10000 prl for 4k. this will be the best investment for me till now Cheesy
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:13:31 PM

Oyster pearl will fly like a rocket with this new airdrop that the team announced last night!!! I am happy that I am holding all the way down and now I get rewarded with that great airdrop!
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:21:06 PM

It sounds very interesting and I think it will easily go up to $5 this year.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: