Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:23:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the reason for this bitcoin bleeding?  (Read 512 times)
pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:24:32 PM

Fud is everywhere ,and these people that is new to cryptocurrency will panic when they heard news about bitcoin that will start to crash ,so because of these weak hands some newbies will follow.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

I lost too much money due to this btc dip, What is the reason of this dip? Will it recover soon?

There are many reasons for this dip to occur like Starting of Futures segment for the bitcoin and the recent main reason for this dip is banning of bitcoin ads and other cryptocurrency ads on the Facebook website and other thing is banning of bitcoin from the Major country like India which initiated some big red spikes on the bitcoin price charts. I think this time the trend and momentum towards the bearish is more than previous dips and even myself thinking not to buy the bitcoin for now. We will be waiting for some good bullish sign for buying the bitcoin stakes and then we will add the bitcoin if the uptrend continues with big volatility and good momentum in action.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 08:08:31 PM

For me the reason why bitcoin is bleeding it that too many negative feedback on how it get to a very high value in just short period of time. Its been called as a speculative bubble which really give a bad impression on it. But i have faith that this downfall will cause an even bigger comeback in the near future. So just hold on guys dont panic and let us support to make it more bigger.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
mnemonicsoup

Activity: 200
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:24:58 PM

I think this crash was planned and orchestrated, many things came together and created this perfect storm:

- The mid January (Asian New Years) sell off.

- CMC removing Korea without announcement.

- Whales dumping and weak hands jumping in.

- The mainstream media (and even Cointelegraph and others) writing fake news FUD articles every other day (whenever it went up a little). So many fake news articles: Korea bans Crypto, India bans crypto, the list goes on.

- Tether FUD. What happened to innocent until proven guilty? People just assumed that they are scammers. The reserve banks of the world print unlimited money and pump it into the economy, stock market etc. But Tether is the BIG problem?

- The 100 richest Bitcoin adresses have increased and not decreased their holdings during the last four weeks.

Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:04:31 PM

I lost too much money due to this btc dip, What is the reason of this dip? Will it recover soon?

The reason for this fall is very simple and you probably already know what is happening. Whales want to cash in at low prices. There are many ppl which believe in the crypto collapse. As for me this correction was obvious and there is no any reason to panic now.
MartiniBlanco

Activity: 647
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:11:15 PM

Maybe it will take some time before we will recover but I think that we will go sidewards soon. After that we will rise up again but before that we need to shake out the week hands that dont believe in BTC anymore.
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:21:57 PM

Because many countries are banning bitcoin such as China which led to the decrease of the bitcoin price and now India. The governments are trying so hard to destroy the cryptocurrencies because they deem it to be a threat to their economy system. Cryptocurrencies are facing a big crisis.

As a matter of fact, these two countries are over-populated. That is why we saw a huge decline in the price. However, I am optimistic about bitcoin regaining 10k$ again because people who are supporting it will never let it die.
simplestrategy

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

The cryptocurrency market dip every year before Chinese New Year. Maybe it's because people are selling their coins to celebrate the occasion? Cryptocurrency is a long term investment, do not treat it like a "Get Rich Quick" scheme or you'll lose money.
ransow72

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

Because many countries are banning bitcoin such as China which led to the decrease of the bitcoin price and now India. The governments are trying so hard to destroy the cryptocurrencies because they deem it to be a threat to their economy system. Cryptocurrencies are facing a big crisis.

As a matter of fact, these two countries are over-populated. That is why we saw a huge decline in the price. However, I am optimistic about bitcoin regaining 10k$ again because people who are supporting it will never let it die.

Yes, In some countries, the price may fall because of the ban on Bitcoin.But such events are common in the market.It will take weeks to solve these problems.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:20:28 PM

It is the same reason that it was going to moon for last months. It is manipulations. They bought cheap, sell over 15k usd and they again collecting them cheaper. They will try to sell them again
All we can do is watching this game in popcorn mode.
canman

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:40:38 PM

I also lost a lot this time. There is a lot of bad news about bitcoin and the cryptop market. from India to China. and the government. All things are against the cryptop. That one reason is after reaching a peak of 19k usd. the bitcoin will go down. that is the law of nature
AMHURSICKUS

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Bitcoin is now bleeding because of some factors. People sell their btc to buy things, and big occations are the best time to do that. And the other reason is might be the banning of it in some country. People with weak hands are the most affected in this so they immediately do panic selling. Which is wrong. This big drop is not new, so lets just hope and pray bitcoin will recover again. For the mean time lets just take this as a chance to buy more btc. Then hold and make profit when the value is high.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:13:54 PM

Market correction
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:50:25 AM

China incident is now an ancient history. Bitcoin flourished a lot after what China did to it. India is not that effecting country. On contrary to this, we also have many countries like Japan that are supporting bitcoin and other digital currencies.

The present dip is not a new thing. Soon within this year, bitcoin will rise again and so will altcoins. All we need to do is hold on our digital assets at the present moment and let the storm pass by.
Masziv

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

Ignore the FUD and hold with strong hands, it's has rose alot the past days.. and will probably continue doing so
Colinator

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

First of all bitcoin was bleeding due to stock markets crash to historical deep of last 9 years. But now we see a steady growth and there is no reason to bleed again, maybe china holidays only.
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

First of all bitcoin was bleeding due to stock markets crash to historical deep of last 9 years. But now we see a steady growth and there is no reason to bleed again, maybe china holidays only.
Bitcoin is just taking rest. It is in the nature of all digital currencies, they increase they decrease. This is why they are said to have a fluctuation nature and among all of them, bitcoin is the most volatile one.It will increase and decrease at unexpected times to unexpected value. But there are times when a downfall is expected, especially when there are holidays coming. Digital market is really affected when big whales make a move. This is what happened this time also.
mountrock

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:56:10 PM

In my opinion, there are a whole bunch of greedy people in crypto. Look at what happened with the FORKS. I would say they are good signs of greed !!! People can blame news media and governments and so on. But we have to remember they are all people. Who can stop them from being greedy. I learned that quick since day 1, I invested here, so far I have not experienced much bad things in crypto. I suggest you to do your own due diligence. do your home work before investing. some coins are inferior and not much publicity yet produce profits. Some coins are just greedy pumpy and dumpy and most people invest there, and that can make investors grumpy in the end Smiley
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:21:58 PM

That was because of those FUD (Korea, India, Tether, banks media) and also market correction.

The result is always the same with the panic sellers. I already called it the "domino effect" of cryptocurrencies. Most newbies are too scared always.

I use the Bitcoin dip to buy more. The performance of Bitcoin is still good and my prediction is $ 35.000 at the end of 2018.
Jating

Activity: 2940
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

Please everyone here losses money not just in the current dip. The main question is how are you going to face it, you just sold everything and take the losses or just waited it out since bitcoin has a track record to recover?

Right now it looks like the dip is over because we have been seeing gains in the last couple of days. So if you just decided to push the sell button during the crisis, then you make the wrong decision. But if you did hold, then more patience is needed and wait till bitcoin fully recover and reach all-time-high.

For the reasons, its all over the forum, social media and other crypto websites. Government regulation is one, then FUD's by those people from behind who wants to pull the price so that they can bought it at a discount. That's how the market works since day 1, so don't be surprise but be prepared.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: