Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: D-Tech Space in Lviv (Ukraine) - 16-17 March 2018  (Read 144 times)
Flodner (OP)

Activity: 1946
Merit: 350

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

D-Tech Space is a conference for innovators, entrepreneurs, and tech visionaries that will be held in the beautiful city of Lviv, where creativity, tech and business meet.

Our mission is without compromise. We pursue technologies and ideas that are shaping the information age and re-designing all spheres of human life. We aim to streamline positive social change through the power of technologies and creativity. In other words, we talk about innovation before it becomes routine.

500+ Participants
12 Outstanding speakers
15 Exhibitors
50 Influencers

TOPICS

Decentralization
Re-shaping internet era
Blockchain
Re-inventing trust
Digital assets
Re-distributing wealth
Emerging technologies
Re-designing digital future
Smart Cities Entrepreneurship
Re-evaluating entrepreneurial spirit
Sharing economies
Re-creating consumption models
3-D Printing
Re-connecting consumers and designers
Transhumanism
Re-imagining
human life
AR/VR
Re-making movies and re-telling stories.

More details on the official web-site: http://d-tech.space/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aimedisglobal

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:06:26 AM

D-Tech Space is a conference for innovators, entrepreneurs, and tech visionaries that will be held in the beautiful city of Lviv, where creativity, tech and business meet.

Our mission is without compromise. We pursue technologies and ideas that are shaping the information age and re-designing all spheres of human life. We aim to streamline positive social change through the power of technologies and creativity. In other words, we talk about innovation before it becomes routine.

500+ Participants
12 Outstanding speakers
15 Exhibitors
50 Influencers

TOPICS

Decentralization
Re-shaping internet era
Blockchain
Re-inventing trust
Digital assets
Re-distributing wealth
Emerging technologies
Re-designing digital future
Smart Cities Entrepreneurship
Re-evaluating entrepreneurial spirit
Sharing economies
Re-creating consumption models
3-D Printing
Re-connecting consumers and designers
Transhumanism
Re-imagining
human life
AR/VR
Re-making movies and re-telling stories.

More details on the official web-site: http://d-tech.space/

Is this the first event or is it reoccurring on a yearly basis?
Would love to see a floorplan and agenda for this.

~ Roxana from Aimedis
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

Hello Roxana,

Thanks for your interest! This is the first event of this kind in Lviv, but I think it might be yearly or semi-yearly event in future.
I met organizers on another Blockchain conference that's why I decided to share info about this event, and I'll try to visit this event myself!

All the agenda and news you can see on the web-site http://d-tech.space/

Also Lviv is a great city to visit and to discover!
For visitors from abroad I would advise you to stay in Lviv for few more days, and if you haven't been in Kyiv - to visit Kyiv as well!

aimedisglobal

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 12:08:40 PM

Hello Roxana,

Thanks for your interest! This is the first event of this kind in Lviv, but I think it might be yearly or semi-yearly event in future.
I met organizers on another Blockchain conference that's why I decided to share info about this event, and I'll try to visit this event myself!

All the agenda and news you can see on the web-site http://d-tech.space/

Also Lviv is a great city to visit and to discover!
For visitors from abroad I would advise you to stay in Lviv for few more days, and if you haven't been in Kyiv - to visit Kyiv as well!

Thanks.
I'm not convinced, but I may participate in the future if they decide to do another event.

Kiev is an amazing city. I'm in Odessa right now, the Ukrainians are warm people.

Haven't been to Lviv yet, but there is a nice freelancing community there. Smiley

~ Roxana
Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 07:37:19 AM

in Kyiv there are crypto-related events every week (sometimes every day) and big conferences almost every month.
However in Lviv this is probably the first event.
There are even direct trains from Odessa to Lviv!
I've been to Odessa and I like it, but I don't know it well, I've been there may be 3 or 4 times, while in Lviv I've been more than 10 times.
Just in case I might be useful for any advice and help - don't hesitate to contact me! (Especially regarding Kyiv, I know this city very well)

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 07:18:20 AM

Official Press-Release:

D-Tech Space is a two-day international conference for entrepreneurs with the most disruptive ideas, tech visionaries, investors, futurists, growth-hackers, geeks and tech influencers who design the future today.

We aim to mobilize a community of people that build companies, launch projects and make their most radical ideas happen using cutting-edge technologies:

Blockchain
VR/AR
3-D printing
AI
IoT
Drones
Robotics
Biohacking

12 speakers from all over the world will share their thoughts, experience and expertise in exponential technologies, innovative entrepreneurship and disruptive business models that are already shaking up the market. We will also bring up such global topics as startup cities, startup societies and industries of the future.

Apart from this, the organizers are preparing Startup Expo, Virtual Reality Lounge, Biohacker’s Lab, Futuristic Afterparty with two electronic music bands, VIP CryptoDinner and a whole lot more! The conference will be hosted in FESTrepublic.

You can find more information about the event at http://d-tech.space/ . Registration is available here.

To support CryptoCommunity, D-Tech Space accepts money of the future and even more: everyone who pays for the ticket in BTC, BTC or ETH gets a 15% discount.

See you in Lviv on March 17th!

And banner:

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:24:19 PM

There is still enough time before the conference to make planning
I think a week before or earlier I'll be taking train tickets from Kyiv to Lviv (may be with some friends, they still hesitate regarding it)
If somebody plans to go also from Kyiv you can join our company!

Flodner (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

NEW UPDATED PRESS-RELEASE:

D-Tech Space is a two-day international conference that connects tech entrepreneurs, software experts and the decentralization community.

Get ready to meet 12 speakers from all over the world who will; share their ideas, experience and expertise in exponential technologies, innovative entrepreneurship, and disruptive business models that are already shaking up the market.

The conference will feature three main streams:

IGNITE

For Product Managers, Product Owners, BizDevs, BAs and Marketers

We’ll speak on how decentralization is creating new business models, how you can use big data analytics for technology research and forecast, ways to bring new tech to market, and most importantly, how to successfully build and scale decentralized startups.

LAUNCH

For Software Experts, Geeks and Code Gurus

We’ll host a solidity workshop, learn how to write ERC20 token, speak about Dapp development and will provide some insider info on top programming languages you should learn if you want to land a job in a disruptive startup.

DISRUPT

For Tech Entrepreneurs, Visionaries and Hackers of the Future

We will also bring up global topics such as startup cities, startup societies,  industries of the future and transhumanism.

Apart from this, we are preparing Startup Expo that will feature 20 selected startups that are already shaking up the market using cutting-edge technologies:

Blockchain
VR/AR
3D printing
AI
IoT
Drones
Robotics
Biohacking
Cybersecurity

We are also excited to announce that we’re preparing a whole myriad of networking activities: Virtual Reality Lounge, Biohacker’s Lab, Futuristic Afterparty with two electronic music bands, VIP CryptoDinner is just to name a few!

We firmly believe that when great people gather in one place, ideas start appearing and future starts happening. Which is why we’re committed to creating maximum opportunities for everyone to connect with the right people and make their most radical ideas come true!

You can find more information about the event at http://d-tech.space/ . Registration is available here.

See you in Lviv on March 17th!

Our milestones:

HelloSugoi

We’re using blockchain powered event management system for ticket distribution to provide greater transparency, security, and efficiency in our event ticket life-cycle.

We accept cryptocurrencies

To support cryptocommunity, we accept money of the future and even more: everyone who pays for the ticket in Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ether or Karbo gets a 15% discount.

Agreement with IfWhenThen

To show our support for the decentralization of higher education, we’ve partnered with IfWhenThen platform. We will be giving away $20K’s worth of IF tokens to our attendees! Upon IfWhenThen platform’s launch, they'll be able to use them to attend their favourite events, seminars and many more in the Balkans and Eastern Europe!

Chatbot

Our chatbot can guide you through the purchase of tickets with crypto:  there is a basic integration with Coinbase and Coinmarketcap. We also plan on making it open-source and expand to more wallets, exchanges, and coins to minimize the fees and allow instant in-bot crypto purchases in a more secure way.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: