Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:55:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to promote an ICO on Facebook?  (Read 253 times)
nickyadam27 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

How to find or search for groups or pages to promote my ICO? Actually I was searching for groups to promote an ICO but could find only few that too with not much members...How to search for targeted groups on FB any idea anyone? I need to promote an ICO..
Dimedroll

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:59:25 PM

How to find or search for groups or pages to promote my ICO? Actually I was searching for groups to promote an ICO but could find only few that too with not much members...How to search for targeted groups on FB any idea anyone? I need to promote an ICO..
There are many groups with ico themes in FB
But some close for newbies, you need accept entry in such publics
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:04:05 PM

First you must setting the shipment from friend to friend changed to public. It would be more effective if you tag your friends on facebook so that more people see the ICO promo that you share. Group bitcoin on facebook also a lot, you can also share there. But you have to be really careful before sending ICO promos on facebook, make sure that ICO is not a scam.
Good luck
Mega-tron01

Activity: 88

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:00:42 AM

Well it depends on the ICO regulation.You need to see,read and understand the rules for facebook promotion.But mostly promotion on Facebook includes own set of post,sharing of the ICO's posts and bounties.Its up to ICO if how much is at stake.
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:10:15 AM

You need bounties here on BCT forum just to promote your project. Your ICO would be famous in a single period of time by the use of Facebook Campaigns. Its in you on what you would pay the participants but calculate the number of their friends and followers its more helpful if you'll pay for BTC you can get more a good service. Just hire an escrow for it.
leland orser

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:15:00 AM

You can launch a new facebook bounty thread at bitcointalk forum, and there are a lot of people who can help you with that.
If you want to contact facebook directly for post advertising, I think it's very difficult, because facebook has banned the advertising of ICO.

bitcoinpositive

Activity: 162

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:41:21 PM

Special Selling Offer:

Special sell is Live, with big Bonus.
Buy BCP Now & Get Up to 100% Bonus.
Time & Stock is very Limited.

See the Bonus Structure Here:

Group      Amount            Bonus   

1      10 - 500            20%   

2      501 - 1000            40%   

3      1001 - 2000            60%   

4      2001 - 5000            80%   

5      5001 to More            100%   

Crasengover

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

Despite the announced ban of all ICOs and everything regarding ctyptocurrencies, I haven't seen any changes on Facebook. All ICO's facebook accounts are live and they continue to advertise their projects. So I don't see any issues with promoting ICOs on Facebook at the moment.

beskid

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:10:41 PM

Despite the announced ban of all ICOs and everything regarding ctyptocurrencies, I haven't seen any changes on Facebook. All ICO's facebook accounts are live and they continue to advertise their projects. So I don't see any issues with promoting ICOs on Facebook at the moment.

The founder of Comae Technologies, a company specializing in cybersecurity, Matthew Suish wrote on Twitter that Facebook users came up with a way to bypass the lock by attaching a screenshot with one such example.  He also explained how many bypass the ban: ads deliberately allow errors, so "forbidden words" pass through the filters of the system.  "It's just ridiculous," Sluish writes.  - Ads easily bypass the new rules of Facebook regarding crypto and ICO due to distortion of the text.  BlTC0lN write with the letter L or with zero. "  The text of the advertisement, cited by Suesh as an example, says: "Be sure to read!  Do not invest in BlTC0lN until you read this, "with zero instead of O.
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:09:03 PM

The "ICO ban" by Facebook was just about the sponsored ads, so there is no problem with groups or page.
But take care to share announces about ICO or about crypto, because they can block your account and - as you know - then you you can't do anything, because they never answer.
So, keep your posts in your page or in your group, but don't share them outside.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:04:12 AM

Now it's a real problem, because even it's not strictly forbidden, in any moment they can block your account, even if you are posting in your own profile.
May be the only way is to create a private group (in this case you are free to post anything) but it's difficult to collect members.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:12:31 AM

As I got the point you can't write "buy that coin" on Facebook but you can adv your ICO there like "hey guys, have a look on that new coin" but without any proposals to buy anything. Thank might work.
EvaGC

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:00:27 PM

Facebook is not a very popular channel in the cryptosphere. I say you should focus more on other media like Twitter, Reddit, even Telegram.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:09:42 PM

ICO or bounty promote their projects in social medias through campaign so when it comes to Facebook Community , they making a facebook campaign for an applicants so that the members are ready to advertise in fb.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

As I know ICO's or bounty until know so many member participate on Facebook. If you promoted ICO you must know the rule and make sure your post is all public. So your ICO will be famouse and make sure your ICO is not scam.
r32godzilla

Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:34:24 PM

I think that you are too late as facebook management has already announced that it would ban all the ads and posts related to crypto coins in order to avoid its users being scammed by scam project promoters.

So instead you could use twitter and other social media websites for promoting ICO.

The impact would not y could be as much like advertising in facebook but a small percentage of publicity could be expected.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin.....ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..
█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.Telegram....
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:38:13 PM

just search a group that related on crypto-currency, it is more easy for you to promote your ICO on that. but as of now facebook blocked all links that related on crypto-currency promotion. you need to change the link by help of some other link shortener for you to enable you to posts your ICO.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:49:32 PM

There are thousands of crypto related groups on Facebook, you may join any. Large groups will not allow any shitposting, so you may write to a group's admin and discuss the subject with him.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

At present, I think it's very risking to promote something about crypto on facebook.
May be, only in dedicated close groups, where other users are in the field and it's ok for them.
But if you publish something in your profile or your page, there is always the risk that someone doesn't agree and signal your post to moderators.
And when you have trouble with facebook, you know how difficult is to explain your position.
Take care.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:06:25 AM

Be careful, Facebook began to ban posts which are promoting differents ICOs. Also Facebook is not the best platform for advertising.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: