Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to promote an ICO on Facebook?  (Read 253 times)
K.Willis

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:17:42 PM

You can launch a new facebook bounty thread at bitcointalk forum, and there are a lot of people who can help you with that.
If you want to contact facebook directly for post advertising, I think it's very difficult, because facebook has banned the advertising of ICO.

Can you tell me more about it? how can i do it?
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Be careful, Facebook began to ban posts which are promoting differents ICOs. Also Facebook is not the best platform for advertising.
I agree with you . Most of the ads on Facebook are scam and unreliable. This market has a lot of risks and we should not despise it because just by a little mistake you will lose all your possessions and make you feel worse if you trust a project.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
axel2078

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:25:28 PM

Be careful, Facebook began to ban posts which are promoting differents ICOs. Also Facebook is not the best platform for advertising.
I agree with you . Most of the ads on Facebook are scam and unreliable. This market has a lot of risks and we should not despise it because just by a little mistake you will lose all your possessions and make you feel worse if you trust a project.
Why are you saying ads on facebook are scam? All bounty campaigns here have a task for facebook, and I joined quite a lot of bounty from my facebook account. All these campaigns are good and successful

BattleZeo

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:25:43 PM

How to find or search for groups or pages to promote my ICO? Actually I was searching for groups to promote an ICO but could find only few that too with not much members...How to search for targeted groups on FB any idea anyone? I need to promote an ICO..
I think that Facebook is not the best platform for ICO advertising, there is a slightly different audience. Penet

ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:27:52 PM

Why are you saying ads on facebook are scam? All bounty campaigns here have a task for facebook, and I joined quite a lot of bounty from my facebook account. All these campaigns are good and successful
I think that this is more about the implementation of its direct functions by the social network. Many users have repeatedly expressed their dissatisfaction with the fact that Facebook is littered with advertising.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2018, 12:29:59 PM

As of now Facebook is very strict about crypto world and they may ban your account. Because they want to protect the interest of their user.earlier people use to share the post of coin on their Facebook account publicly.  They do this according to rule of bounty campaign and save the link also

george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:30:51 PM

Programs are very different, but the most profitable is probably not Facebook, because FB is very serious about what is called advertising today, I’d probably be guided by other social networks. I would also focus on BTT and subscription campaigns.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:32:50 PM

How to find or search for groups or pages to promote my ICO? Actually I was searching for groups to promote an ICO but could find only few that too with not much members...How to search for targeted groups on FB any idea anyone? I need to promote an ICO..

Everything is simple Place this announcement with the data telegraph in all branches. Specify the minimum number of members in the group. Leave your telegram for communication. I think the projects themselves will find you. Place your post on your page in Facebook.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

Programs are very different, but the most profitable is probably not Facebook, because FB is very serious about what is called advertising today, I’d probably be guided by other social networks. I would also focus on BTT and subscription campaigns.
Bitcointalk is just a forum where people who are interested in crypto coins join. This, thus limits the promotion between crypto enthusiast and other normal users will not be able to get to know about the projects. But, facebook is used globally by all kinds of people. Thus, advertising on facebook will get the presence of the project to more audience. And facebook did lift up their bans regarding crypto currencies. So people are free to advertise what they want.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Bitcointalk is just a forum where people who are interested in crypto coins join. This, thus limits the promotion between crypto enthusiast and other normal users will not be able to get to know about the projects. But, facebook is used globally by all kinds of people. Thus, advertising on facebook will get the presence of the project to more audience. And facebook did lift up their bans regarding crypto currencies. So people are free to advertise what they want.
They already reverted their ban against these ICO advertisements on facebook. Its a good news for ICO but still it do have some disadvantages because it would again be used
to promote scammy projects which would lead into more lose of money.We know that most people on FB doesn't have much idea on Crypto and I can attest to that which
facebook should really have strict compliance or requirement before a certain advertisement would be approve out.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
baconlike

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:18:31 PM

There are quite a few ways to advertise on facebook, as you run adwords. Or you can create a community and ask them to share your ICO project, from which you will reward tokens for them. These are simple ways that I often see an ICO project often do

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:03:31 AM

you can get the pinned post of popular fb groups. normally they charge $200 for a month. if you can find a group with 20000+ members with lot of active members then it will give you more traffic to your website

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
V. J. Meyer

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:14:00 AM

you can get the pinned post of popular fb groups. normally they charge $200 for a month. if you can find a group with 20000+ members with lot of active members then it will give you more traffic to your website
Many times joining the group, but the group does not allow us to place a link in that group, so I think the money to run advertising campaign of facebook very effective, and targeted to target them. We carry out the campaign.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:26:59 AM

Imo promoting Ico on Facebook isn't a good idea. Facebook is lived as a personal space and this kind of promotions make a bad sentiment. There are a lot of other social networks.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: