Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:01:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [OPEN] Group buy ASICMiner NEW Blade miners  (Read 1916 times)
Pinwheel (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 06:36:17 AM

20 BLADES AVAILABLE
this is group buy for 20 New ASICminer blades. 20 blades is a minimum order to get 4btc per blades price.

blades will be shipped next week from China

Spec: 10GHhash/s guaranteed.
         Rated speed 10.752GHash/s.
         200mm x 160mm in size.

Shipping to India included, shipping inside India will be extra. Custom duty, around 14000INR, will be divided between buyers.

Warranty/replacement 6 months.

How to order :   PM me your delivery address and number of blades you want to order. You will receive bitcoin address to make  payment. Payment only in bitcoins.

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buysellbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1105
Merit: 1001

https://www.zebpay.com

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2013, 07:50:34 AM

Are you willing to host it on your own place with management fees.
In that case we have some inquiries we can forward to you Smiley

Cheers

Download Zebpay Fastest way to Buy / Sell Bitcoins in India
Transaction processing within one working day and best bitcoin rates | Recharge airtime & buy vouchers of Amazon, Flipkart, Domino's at great discounts
Pinwheel (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 11:03:14 AM

Are you willing to host it on your own place with management fees.
In that case we have some inquiries we can forward to you Smiley

Cheers

hosting is not possible, at this time, I'm preparing for more blades to put online very soon, not sure if any power limits will remains.

But, if some one interested I can help, to set it up. I can send my engineer to any place in India and it will be running in 1-2 days.  20-100 blades all possible. 30 blades will be giving around 6 lakhs per month at current exchange rates. New blades coming with back-plane deployment much faster and easy. Any room can be used, provided that there is enough power and good internet connection, better two. Or at least 3G Andriod as back up.
Once I run 320 ghs mining for 3 days on Sumsung GalaxyNote1 WIFI tether. Bridged it to LAN and all worked fine with Airtel SIM.

Tom Waits: We should just start as soon as possible cause we might catch a rabbit before we have our pants on. (Juxtapoz)
Pinwheel (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 04:44:51 PM

new blades in stock, price 4.1 btc including shipping anywhere in India

Pinwheel (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:49:50 PM

do you still have this? I would like to buy 10 blades. Does the price including setup costs? Please advise. Prefer escrew.

At the moment I have 4 blades only. If you want 10, I can deliver 4 first and 6 more with back-plane later. I can provide power adapters and wires 2000 inr per blades. Set up is simple I can guide you by phone. if you in Pune I can help you to fix it in your place for free.
Also you may need power back up, computer with internet connection, network switch of good quality, with 12 ports.

Escrow welcome, buyer pays fee, if any.

Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:39:29 AM

I need to know few things

How much power (watt) do you need to run one unit ? Standard psu can handle how many units ?

What internet connection is preferred to run entire month ?

Warranty - If there are defects / unit failures will you replace the units ?

Whats the longevity of the unit if you run nonstop for months
americandesi

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

BTC < > INR & USD

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:04:54 AM

How much power (watt) do you need to run one unit ? Standard psu can handle how many units ?

I can answer some of those questions.

I had / have a few blades myself which are running for the past 4 months non-stop. (i shutdown my pc occasionally to install windows updates).

Each blade consumes close to 120 watt. I have used Corsair CX 600 M PSU to power 3 blades completely at 80% load and they worked like charm.
CX 750 M is also good for 4 blades. If you are buying more, then reachout to Pinwheel, he has his own custom power module that he uses for 10 blades.

ASICMINER is one of the best companies for warranty. One of my blades had a problem. One of the chip was not working properly. Nothing serious. The max it could hash was at 11500 - 12000 GH. So a simple email to them and they sent me a new blade altogether before asking me to ship the faulty one back reducing my downtime to mere 10 minutes.

Always buying and selling btc in bulk.!
Have I helped you out?  Send a donation! : 1ADesitf6McNmFw5wAN1y86bvyHLB5gR6P
My Reputation Thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252042.0
Pinwheel (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:32:36 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2013, 01:51:32 PM by Pinwheel

I can answer some of those questions.

I had / have a few blades myself which are running for the past 4 months non-stop. (i shutdown my pc occasionally to install windows updates).

Each blade consumes close to 120 watt. I have used Corsair CX 600 M PSU to power 3 blades completely at 80% load and they worked like charm.
CX 750 M is also good for 4 blades. If you are buying more, then reachout to Pinwheel, he has his own custom power module that he uses for 10 blades.

ASICMINER is one of the best companies for warranty. One of my blades had a problem. One of the chip was not working properly. Nothing serious. The max it could hash was at 11500 - 12000 GH. So a simple email to them and they sent me a new blade altogether before asking me to ship the faulty one back reducing my downtime to mere 10 minutes.

thanks for for your inputs. yes if everything fixed right it will not take much of effort to run blades.

I have Coolmaster 1200W Gold PSU and run 8 blades on it. I would not recommend to use such kind of PSU, 650W is better. 1200W  triggers UPS quite badly during power failure. Or much more better with new blades to use second hand server blades PSU. If you buy 10 blades it will come with back-plane and it already has connector for server PSU. No need wiring anything, just insert PSU into connector and it done.

Pinwheel (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 01:46:26 PM

new blades takes 100w and need 10A. If, for example Corsair 650w PSU has 52A on DC rail, you can safely run 4 blades with it.

once during emergency I run 22 blades and 2 BFL Singles for one week or little more on Galaxy note 1 3G wifi tether. Bridget WIFI to LAN and all was running just fine.

As criteria of good internet, you can use ping time from your computer to pool server. Airtel and most private ISP will give better ping for sure, compared to BSNL. But that does no matter really, traffic is small anything will work just fine.

yes it come with 6 months replacement warranty. It does not cover such things as connecting DC wires without keeping polarity in mind.

Blades made up to industrial standards, it is real hardcore instruments. Longevity may be more related to the way you running it, rather to blades it self. High quality power supply is a must, high quality power back up too. In short less on/off cycles longer you blade will mine.

Eternity

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:09:56 PM

- Do i need to have internet connection with unlimited bandwidth ? If you have ten blades running same time for whole month how much total bandwidth is consumed estimate ?

- What if the unit catches fire due to overheating etc ? Will you still replace the units ?

- Can the units work fine in room temperature for months or i need to arrange for ac ?
Pinwheel (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:16:30 PM

- Do i need to have internet connection with unlimited bandwidth ? If you have ten blades running same time for whole month how much total bandwidth is consumed estimate ?

- What if the unit catches fire due to overheating etc ? Will you still replace the units ?

- Can the units work fine in room temperature for months or i need to arrange for ac ?

unlimited - would be better, and I cant say exactly how much traffic it will be for 10 blades. It runs via Stratum proxy and therefor traffic really small.

blade will not overheat it has thermal cut off, if it reach 100C it will switch off.

during hot months you may need AC. IF room temperature 25-27C and your place has good ventilation then no need AC. Like here in Pune, it is two months AC per year.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: