Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brand new  (Read 336 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

Hi to all..

Im new in this field.. Can someone explain me further how will i use this and how it works??
Thank you..
Welcome to this field (bitcointalk & cryptocurrency). And as a brand new member there's a good place for people like you to start using the forum and you can read posts at Beginners & Help. That's the best section that you can stay for now as a brand new / newbie member if you are referring to the forum. But if you talking about the field of cryptocurrency there are guides that you can search through google.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pooque

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

Hi to all..

Im new in this field.. Can someone explain me further how will i use this and how it works??
Thank you..
Newbies needs to develop their basic technical skills first so i suggest you read a lot of threads here in bitcointalk.Know how the market works,how the market of altcoins reacts to bitcoin's movement what these coins value in the real world,and most.importantly do not stop learning,make ot a habit to learn something everday and im sure in just few months you.will be an expert to this field.

omergstarik

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

I did not understand exactly what you asked.I suggest you follow the English forum.You can rank and get prizes in the future.Don't send a spam message and give a sincere reply.Take it easy

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
Anne8

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:54:41 AM

Hi to all..

Thank you..

What specifically to use? This site? The information it contains?

Yeah. There is no specific answer so what we need to answer? Very general question.
However first time you are here, just learn what the forum is. Read all the rule to make you can alive here, i mean not banned.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:05:18 AM

Hi to all..

Thank you..

What specifically to use? This site? The information it contains?

Yeah. There is no specific answer so what we need to answer? Very general question.
However first time you are here, just learn what the forum is. Read all the rule to make you can alive here, i mean not banned.

For the purpose of joining in this forum, you will be able to post your ideas and do constructive comments as long as it is on the topic. With this, you can join to a signature campaign ad provided you must have to be in the  jr.member rank to avail it. You should see to it that your post must be be good enough that you may able to acquire merits from somebody who thinks that you should deserve it. To enlighten more, you should go to Youtube and search about bitcoin signature campaign.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
George51rus

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:42:28 AM

you definitely need to increase the rank, if you intend to participate in the bounty companies. the higher the rank, the greater the reward. how to increase rank read on the first page, everything is written in detail.
Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

if in short:
you need to get a wallet where your reward will be sent.
you need to increase the rank (for good companies require a rank not lower than Jr.Member)
you definitely need to save all passwords, keys, and all the important information, because it is not always possible to restore.
and then look for a bounty company, join, and earn money
dbijoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:00:57 AM

Hi to all..

Thank you..
Bitcoinforum is a Good side and Good invest system.you can join the campaign and work first time.when your id is high rank than you can try invest system.you can doing post other diccussion section.
antonio88s

Activity: 423
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:07:36 AM

Hi to all..

Thank you..

In what case do you want to learn ? Are in the mining or trading or bounty or just make post in here ? You could read on many thread here according to what you want to learn. Happy reading.
Rkss4

Activity: 980

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:12:28 AM

Hi to all..

Thank you..
For band new it is appropriate to make activities by posting constructive post in bitcoin forum. But warning for that you should not make post in off topic. Bitcoin Forum moderator can give you Merit if you post a good constructive post.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:16:19 PM

Hi to all..

Thank you..

Hello and welcome to the forum though , first is search some basic about bitcoin , and next is this thread as you can see there are different thread such as, the bitcoin discussion which is only bitcoin next is the alt coins , alt coins stand for the different alternative coins or the babies of bitcoin. And just explore the thread though , and be active as always.  And remember about posting or quoting some topic always on topic okay?, good luck.
kingkats0803

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Try and read more in the beginner section (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0), it will help you a lot in how to start. Then educate yourself more in bitcoin discussion and alternate cryptocurrencies. When you have read enough, only then can you make quality and meaningful posts, otherwise moderator will delete it and you'll end up with less activity.
Everything what need to learn is in this forum, so explore.
And enjoy reading.
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

Brand new, can first reproduce reading in local forum each before making post. It's better to know the rules that apply in the forum bitcoin before creating a post. This will help you not to make mistakes in the forum. essentially, brand new must be diligent to read.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:58:46 PM

Hi to all..

Thank you..
For band new it is appropriate to make activities by posting constructive post in bitcoin forum. But warning for that you should not make post in off topic. Bitcoin Forum moderator can give you Merit if you post a good constructive post.
In my opinion, every day we see some good constructive posts here in this forum which not helps the ones who want to know more about bitcoin but also helps the investors in having a better idea of what to do next.

This is really a good thing to share your opinion on a point which you think is important can giving information about that can help them in making better analysis of the things.
George51rus

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:39:35 PM

to begin, you need to learn all the delights and nuances of crypto world in the future not to make mistakes. to do this, read the forums, here have all the answers to your questions.
fedor12412341224124123532

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:03:57 PM

ICO    GLUON    It is the first flagship ICO on the Stratis platform and if it is successful it will mean a great deal not only to GLUON but also to Stratis.                                          The project solves this problem. Where do we find ourselves? I think this is the beginning of the path of total automation and against such an interest in virtual reality and unmanned technologies, we will get a smart transport of the future. For the sake of such transformations of reality I am ready to pay    https://www.gluon.com/tokensale/gluid/21/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: