Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 1000 dollars valuation of crypto currency eth ltc or monero?  (Read 195 times)
wowok (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 02:34:32 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 02:52:09 AM by wowok

Hello

I am up to writing an article on cryptocurrencies. so i am in need of some statistical perception over these coins by peoples point of view. newbies are also welcomed.

regards
For unique written articles of 100-150 words will be having 1 merits for one article. PM me DONT post your article on thread I want to use it on my web. Delete the post if u did any. 17 merits available.
please also provide your valuable perception by following link your help expected : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2868914.new#new (closed)
crypto-Kelly

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:33:18 PM

I would consider eth to be the next 1000 dollars valuation of a coin. may know why are u need of these information. are u upto planing to build archive for crypto world?

i hope it helped you.
crypto-Kelly

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

Can u guyz also share me your prediction on monero coin by the end of 2018.

Thank you
playerbtc

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:36:16 AM

5 Article links are inboxed Unique article written by me over crypto currency please waiting for the merits.
Tictocgroup

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:38:52 AM

It's obviously eth... it was already over 1k, so it will return because everyone expects it to.

Ltc and monero were never 1k, so traders will be too scared to buy when it goes over a certain price
wowok (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:43:50 AM

5 Article links are inboxed Unique article written by me over crypto currency please waiting for the merits.

Are you a noob? Do you got any mental conditions?? Why dont you follow threads.  Btw, nice articles. Merits are already rewared. Check before you make any post.
Jepo1234

Activity: 4
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:44:06 AM

I'd have to say ethereum. While I am an investor and fan of monero, I feel like the mental step would be difficult for any coin to reach 1000 when they've never hit that point before- while I think it will happen eventually, I think ethereum will easily beat it there.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:49:01 AM

Eth already reached 1k last year, its no doubt that it will rise up again to 1k.but there is also reasons why NEO is going to move up sweeping all those on top when their system and the chinese starts to rally together and use their own. NEO dips right now but it can easily surpass LTC in less than a week once there is a new progress.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
wowok (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:49:02 AM

Merits are being provided .
10 merits = Meuh5598i
5 merits = playerbtc
I will ask again if any article is needed. Keep up the good work.
This campaign is closed.
Thank you
Meuh5598i

Activity: 248
Merit: 110

#epigencare #ICO https://ico.epigencare.com/

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:50:26 AM

Recieved. 10 merits 😄😄😄

amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:59:43 AM

For unique written articles of 100-150 words will be having 1 merits for one article. PM me DONT post your article on thread I want to use it on my web. Delete the post if u did any. 17 merits available.
please also provide your valuable perception by following link your help expected : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2868914.new#new (closed)

I don't think its acceptable to trade merit in any way except giving it away for good posts. Asking people to do your work in exchange for merit isn't what it is intended for.

Remove and lock this thread if you are unsure whether its allowed or not. I don't think it is.
playerbtc

Merit: 255

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:06:06 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 04:19:06 AM by playerbtc

Merits are being provided .
10 merits = Meuh5598i
5 merits = playerbtc
I will ask again if any article is needed. Keep up the good work.
This campaign is closed.
Thank you

Received. Feeling glad that you liked my writings. Looking forward to working with you again sir.
wowok (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:14:39 AM

I don't think its acceptable to trade merit in any way except giving it away for good posts. Asking people to do your work in exchange for merit isn't what it is intended for.

Remove and lock this thread if you are unsure whether its allowed or not. I don't think it is.
Well mate, i need writtings on crypto currencies for my web project. I didnt give merits for irrelevant writings. I may have provide merites by asking  to post the article here but it wont be any unique then.
So i asked fellow members to pm and i will give 1 merit for one article if its upto the mark. Many have submitted few got paid. It is all same just the difference is i dont want writings to be published anywhere other than my web.
I didnt sale it for money. I have done so then i might have called it unfair. I am highly against of selling merits. Good writings posts or article are the same as it clearly need some merits to write i dont see anything wrong in there. This thread is closed. No more left.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:24:50 PM

if Bitcoin touch 1000 dollars then we can expect Lite coin will also touch 1000 dollars in my view etheurum already 1400 dollars and came back now lite coin turn to touch 1000 dollars
Sony.UK

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:22:56 PM

if Bitcoin touch 1000 dollars then we can expect Lite coin will also touch 1000 dollars in my view etheurum already 1400 dollars and came back now lite coin turn to touch 1000 dollars
Everyone know that the previous data so don't be explained in irrelevant answer. Ethereum is the highly promising platform so this will reach next month. But litecoin and Monero is impossible in crypto market. All the three coins are promising platform but peoples are always invested in any one of the coin.

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

Hey mate, are you in dream or hell. Do you know what is the current price of bitcoins. If bitcoin touches the 1000 USD in the sense what you are trying to say here mate. As sony said your answer is not even inside the boundary line.
Better I suggest you to go with some price analyzing site then come to forum to given reply. Then your answer give unwanted bump here.

If you make these kind shit spam over the forum. You may get tagged to soon for it mate. Please be responsible on this is forum. If op is active, please lock this thread ASAP.
xcbjsuw

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:01:23 AM

I also feel if the Ethereum will reach the price of $ 1000. While the price of monero and ltc will only increase 2x only.
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:19:15 AM

The first who will pass the mark in 1k will definitely be eth, the other two coins need more time and demand to return and improve their positions.

disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:35:51 AM

There is one winner here, Ethereum. One thin I have observed in this space is that the market has memory and since Ethereum is the only token among the three to have passed the $1k price mark, it is going to hit that price soon. My price projection for Ether this year is $2k

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
justin86

Merit: 100

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

For me litecoin is more likely to reach $1000 first because governments kick out privacy coins which might affect monero's rise in the long term.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: