Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC is recovering or what if not  (Read 1142 times)
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:05:03 AM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry
if your crying because of the loss youre having well all of us now experiencing the same,but the difference is were not doubtful in bitcoins capacity to recover while youre not instead making this kind of post that only added some bad impressions to the said coins.my advice if your really a bitcoin supporter is try to make boosting thread not this kind.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:27:08 AM

Well in essence by the price fluctuates from time to time.. it still has a chance to get a higher price. If we are on investing.. no need to feel worrying, this is still at the beginning and the journey is still long, after the ugliness.. there's certainly would be a good thing.
Jjunpat (OP)

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:12:23 AM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry
if your crying because of the loss youre having well all of us now experiencing the same,but the difference is were not doubtful in bitcoins capacity to recover while youre not instead making this kind of post that only added some bad impressions to the said coins.my advice if your really a bitcoin supporter is try to make boosting thread not this kind.

I understand what you mean or your point on how I reacted in my post 2 months ago but it was my opinion that is why I am seeking good ideas to my fellow members that could help me through all this happening to me especially being new member just early this year. I have learned a lot from all of your quality replies that I am reading while understanding the situation bitcoin has going through. I hope you can understand me too and for your kind consideration that I have been through since I started on my investment but I am recovering and still interested of what I started here. I am not making bad empressions. How will I learn if I am not open to all of you here. All of you here makes me understand and love my bitcoin. I am thankful to all my fellow members and I am grateful that your replies/post made me stronger and not quitting but buying more and hold my btc. Wink
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

Do you think BTC price can keep it uprising? I was really kind of worried watching the price slowly starts rising then now it goes down again. What will or would be the result if it stays that way more price down movement than price hike movement? I wish Bitcoin will recover soon.  Cry
The crash was simply too big there is no way to recover soon out of it, so you will need to find ways to cope with it, but this is not so bad you have a lot of time to accumulate money and then use it to buy your favorite coins, if you do that now then you will get very good prices and eventually when the market recovers whether it is sooner or later your profits will be simply amazing.
Precisely, if you know how to play well with this fluctuations and you do have a good prospect project, then better to take advantage while everything is still in their recovering stage, bitcoin and most of the tops alts are still cheap, tracing the history back last year then you will get a lots of idea what
will be the best thing to do in order to take advantage.
True which is why it's a huge mistake to panic yes all our investments are down but the moment of making profits is right now those that make profits with bitcoin did it because they bought cheap so you could say they've made their profits not when they sold but when they bought bitcoin so this is the moment to make profits buy bitcoin now and then forget about it for a few years and you'll get a lot of money.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 04:44:34 AM

Well in essence by the price fluctuates from time to time.. it still has a chance to get a higher price. If we are on investing.. no need to feel worrying, this is still at the beginning and the journey is still long, after the ugliness.. there's certainly would be a good thing.
Probably this year can still happen. many predict that bitcoin will not rise even above $ 10,000 before the end of the year, but now it's only April and there's plenty of time for different bitcoins. But bitcoin is always sucked by its instability and surprising changes in price value.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

Probably this year can still happen. many predict that bitcoin will not rise even above $ 10,000 before the end of the year, but now it's only April and there's plenty of time for different bitcoins. But bitcoin is always sucked by its instability and surprising changes in price value.
well, I believe that bitcoin prices are getting better, and if not, I think bitcoin still gives us a chance to get a profit before the price actually goes up. well i'm sure there is a time when bitcoin prices will rise again.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Jjunpat (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:26:07 AM

Btc is really trying to its state of recovery not to go below $6k. Its a great news to its price to increase amd while its better to add up our investment. Earlier I thought it will really goes down but its recovering. I hope more ups than down in market.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:50:59 PM

just calm the price of bitcoin will definitely experience a price recovery because if it does not do the price recovery seems to be a lot of the victims of bitcoin and make investors afraid to buy bitcoin again I hope there is good news from bitcoin that can be used to trigger a rise in bitcoin prices.

Yes, naturally, Bitcoin must recover. Too many people (millions of them!) invested in it, and many companies take BTC. Thus, there are many reasons to hope for its growth.
Jjunpat (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:50:48 AM

Come on Bitcoin please do not go below $7k its feels good seeing you recovering from $6k level. I think its the best time to add our investment before it starts getting higher. I have high hopes that sooner or later our btc will dominate.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:34:33 AM

Bitcoin's price has been bearish since the start of this year but it is currently recovering well right now. Since the jump of $1000 last week the price have minimal dips and slightly significant gains. The pricing will be back at $15-20k just be patient and keep those tokens.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:48:32 AM

Bitcoin's price has been bearish since the start of this year but it is currently recovering well right now. Since the jump of $1000 last week the price have minimal dips and slightly significant gains. The pricing will be back at $15-20k just be patient and keep those tokens.
Many speculating it to be that way hence, indicators were still unknown to make it pump. As long as no FUDS that will arouse as the market recovers. Slowly it can reach that amount again, its pump will be unlikely last year.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:16:42 AM

Many speculating it to be that way hence, indicators were still unknown to make it pump. As long as no FUDS that will arouse as the market recovers. Slowly it can reach that amount again, its pump will be unlikely last year.
You're right there and we don't knnow only when was the real pump will happen with a good upward motion. Anyone whose worrying about bitcoins is still on fear like now that the market is not that totally safe from a bad idea thatt it dump was not over. Before anything else we need to keep holding and take that opportunities.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:23:19 AM

of course bitcoin should be able to make a price recovery to improve the market conditions and conditions of some investors who have bought bitcoins at expensive prices, because otherwise it will be many investors who suffered huge losses.
Jjunpat (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:20:04 AM

I hope it will reach back prices like late last year that made a huge impact of bitcoin. I even almost forgot I have my btc I never look the market because I am holding my coin I rather suffer to wait than suffering huge loses. Of course still continue to invest if I have extra in addition of my investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: