Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPStock  (Read 444 times)
Germinal (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:12:16 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 07:37:46 AM by Germinal

IPStock
Universal blockchain ecosystem designed for all marketplaces, content creators and consumers

IPStock, run by Geneva based company Intellectual Property Depository and Management
(IPDM) that develops a unique fintech platform for visual digital assets, has launched of pre-ICO for its blockchain
registry of visual digital content copyrights. The team of IPDM works in this market for over 5 years. It has successfully
created the world's#1 ranked portfolio of vector images Macrovector, world's most popular cloud service for
photographers and artists IPSTOCK.COM, and a premium vectors marketplaceVectorplace.com.
IPStock is a blockchain ecosystem designed for all marketplaces, content creators and
consumers. It implements visual digital content registry on blockchain and license management
through smart-contracts. It will be the first solution in the market to give access to both
exclusive and royalty free content licenses. The company addresses the global stock images
market which includes photos, illustrations, videos and other visual content, with projected
market size of more than $10bln by 2022 where players buy and sell copyright licenses.
According to the business model, all the content market participants will get the opportunity to
enter the market with protected copyrights and licenses, will get cost efficient access to both
non-exclusive and exclusive content with transparent history and flexible options and will save
time and money on building content database and focus on creating great products for their
customers. IPStock solution will significantly change the copyright market landscape and finally make
this market as transparent and efficient as it should be.

Get in touch with us: Twitter 🌟 Telegram 🌟 Facebook🌟 Medium

General Terms

Token Sale starts on March 1st, 2018 and will be finished on the 30th of April 2018.
IPS token cost: 1 IPS = 0.00125 ETH or equivalent
Softcap: 9,000 ETH or equivalent
Hardcap: 37,500 ETH or equivalent
Accepted cryptocurrencies: Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Dash (DASH), Litecoin (LTC), Monero (XMR), LA Token (LA)
Standard: ERC-20

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

Your Tweet, if you want to thank the addresses that you will always find on my Twitter page Wink https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/959452139050487808
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:52:47 PM

Is the project private? Yes. Private. How will the supervision of copyright be carried out? I do not quite understand the mechanism of interaction with the judiciary.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
SeveralQ

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

Hi everyone! Just added IPStock ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/IPStock. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:29:46 PM

https://ico.ipstock.com/white_paper.ico.pdf

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.
Germinal (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:44:21 AM

https://ico.ipstock.com/white_paper.ico.pdf

The page you were looking for doesn't exist.
You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved.

Thank for checking mistakes, correct link is added:  https://ico.ipstock.com/white_paper.pdf
Germinal (OP)

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:08:27 AM

Is the project private? Yes. Private. How will the supervision of copyright be carried out? I do not quite understand the mechanism of interaction with the judiciary.

No this project is not private. It just based on already working platforms with active users. Anyone can join it. And with the help of smart-contracts everyone inside will be able to supervise any objects of law.
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:57:56 AM

IPstock platform creates a remarkable copyright market landscape. Copyrights and licensed are being protected.  More more public awareness should be done
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:28:34 AM

the whitepaper is well-thought of. and the individuals behind this seems real. i know ipstock & vectorplace as i've used that before. but, do you really have physical office in singapore? or just used that country for their advantages in setting-up a crypto business?
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:46:06 AM

Concept of this project is very promising as well as dev team also looking professional with good experience and skills. I hope this ICO will attract big investors and this will get finished successful it's nice to follow this.
Germinal (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:26:04 AM

IPstock platform creates a remarkable copyright market landscape. Copyrights and licensed are being protected.  More more public awareness should be done

Thanks for appreciate!
Germinal (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:54:59 AM

the whitepaper is well-thought of. and the individuals behind this seems real. i know ipstock & vectorplace as i've used that before. but, do you really have physical office in singapore? or just used that country for their advantages in setting-up a crypto business?

The Singapore holding company of IPStock was set up 3 years ago when nobody was thinking about any ‘crypto advantages’ or ICO. It is a developed jurisdiction with English law and court system. Unlike most of ICOs, IPStock doesn’t use SPV (newly created empty companies in comfortable jurisdictions) but existing companies with real business.
Germinal (OP)

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:07:07 AM

Concept of this project is very promising as well as dev team also looking professional with good experience and skills. I hope this ICO will attract big investors and this will get finished successful it's nice to follow this.

Thanks, stay in touch for updates!
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

The Singapore holding company of IPStock was set up 3 years ago when nobody was thinking about any ‘crypto advantages’ or ICO. It is a developed jurisdiction with English law and court system. Unlike most of ICOs, IPStock doesn’t use SPV (newly created empty companies in comfortable jurisdictions) but existing companies with real business.

thanks for clarifying that matter. great to know learning bout that lil history of IPStock. i thought, it's just like all the other projects out there using SG as you said are newly-created empty companies in comfortable jurisdictions. so maybe you need great marketing strategy here to attract investors on your project.
Germinal (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:45:46 PM

thanks for clarifying that matter. great to know learning bout that lil history of IPStock. i thought, it's just like all the other projects out there using SG as you said are newly-created empty companies in comfortable jurisdictions. so maybe you need great marketing strategy here to attract investors on your project.

Originaly we are Switzerland company, you can`t be empty company and have such investors as Fongit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: