Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:03:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A lot of news for NANO (ex'XRB) this week. What do you thin about it?  (Read 134 times)
degraff (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:19:41 PM

RailBlocks provided a lot of news by this week: listed on OKEx and finally Binance. Moreover, XRB was rebranded to NANO. New Beta wallets released as well. What do you think can it be coin of the February?

SrEasts

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

Aida Service

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:37:39 PM
Merited by degraff (1)

There's alot of speculation around NANO right now... Apparently people saying Binance only added NANO when a big dip happened and after they bough the dip... not good. Also supposedly NANO was added to Binance 1h ago but people can't trade it still and all those who sent NANO to binance didn't receive it yet. I also heard that the fee of withdraw is 1 NANO  Huh

degraff (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

There's alot of speculation around NANO right now... Apparently people saying Binance only added NANO when a big dip happened and after they bough the dip... not good. Also supposedly NANO was added to Binance 1h ago but people can't trade it still and all those who sent NANO to binance didn't receive it yet. I also heard that the fee of withdraw is 1 NANO  Huh

Yes, it so strange that more than 1 h but not possible to trade. Never seen such thing on Binance.
As you saying, all those rumors might be true and its not good.

Junglee

Activity: 142
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:28:12 PM

RailBlocks provided a lot of news by this week: listed on OKEx and finally Binance. Moreover, XRB was rebranded to NANO. New Beta wallets released as well. What do you think can it be coin of the February?
I will tell you why I invested in Raiblocks. It has extremely fast transactions, 1-2 seconds, and it has 0 fee. Its fast and free. Think about that for a second, no need for businesses to pay 5% to VISA, no need to wait forever for banks to confirm transactions. No charge backs. And individuals are completely in control of their own currency. Send where you want, when you want. Do you live in China and want to send $1 million to the US? Well the government won't let you take out more than $50 thousand a year. If you have Raiblocks they can't do anything about it. This is good for individuals, it is good for businesses, and it always people to get around the dictators, the extremely powerful banks, and all others who want to control our money and tell us what we can and cannot do.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: