Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:23:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When/How do you cash out? If ever?  (Read 566 times)
VenturaBro (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

Is it once you make a certain % profit? Or is it if you need the money? How do you feel about the fees? So on.
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:48 PM

I adhere to a simple strategy - I deduce such a quantity of money in Fiat, which does not exceed the profitability of coins
Xioma

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:48:04 PM

I adhere to a simple strategy - I deduce such a quantity of money in Fiat, which does not exceed the profitability of coins

Is it worth it in your experience? All thing considered. Fees, etc.
BaeNaNa

Activity: 286
Merit: 100

Cryptics

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

Is it once you make a certain % profit? Or is it if you need the money? How do you feel about the fees? So on.

I set the target at the time i bought the coin/token, so when it reach the target price i will sell half of it and keep the rest until i am satisfied with the price. You should invest the money you can afford to lose and you should save your money every month so when you need money you have savings account that you can use, not your investment. The fee is not high, i considered it small so it's not a problem.

coinmgnet

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

My plan is to hold for at least 10 years. That's why this dip is nothing to me, it's just a passing phase. I am planning to cash out when I have at least $1.000.000 profit. Then I am going to diversify my portofolio, meaning I will no longer go all in for crypto.
LeroyBro

Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:54:20 PM

I set the target at the time i bought the coin/token, so when it reach the target price i will sell half of it and keep the rest until i am satisfied with the price. You should invest the money you can afford to lose and you should save your money every month so when you need money you have savings account that you can use, not your investment. The fee is not high, i considered it small so it's not a problem.

I think that's a pretty good and a safe approach.

A lot of people get too invested and hold for crazy long amount of time usually.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:55:23 PM

I wouldn't really feel right cashing out in crypto at any point in less I was in fear of the internet going down for a long period of time. Other than that scenario, I will be holding until I die, only cashing out a little bit, and as I do I will add other tokens and coins to my portfolio to always keep it growing.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

Only if I'm in rush or emergency state.
For example : with current btc value , I better to keep hold it as long as possible since I'm in loss state ( I'm also holding BCH and BTG as well )
Using local exchange that I have trust over 1 year so everything went smooth !
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:31:43 AM

It would be better to have a plan when you start trading cryptos.
Supposing you are successful and you have profits, you could exchange a percentage of them for fiat, or for buying other coins or tokens.
Stick to the plan and don't postpone doing it. Another much better option would be to start using them for shopping and for your bills.
Cryptos are made to use them as currency and to free us from the banksters and not for making more fiat.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:46:13 AM

Is this a problem? Now a lot of different projects on the withdrawal and deposit of funds, of course, in small amounts, as for large amounts, then probably there is no need to rush to this, because it can be very, very dangerous.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:41:27 AM

For me cashing out regularly helps me to my daily needs,im doing full time trading and a bounty hunter,every month i managed to cashout 10% of my earnings to be spent to my daily needs,food,internet,electricity, if do you mean how will i stop for good? no i wont do that because cryptocurrency market is much profitable than any market.

Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

Few of the mates in this thread has really answer a positive answers. Which means setting up the target for long term, passing this current phase is good for positive vibes.
One can be kept for long term with huge patience and Rest can be used for regular trading which fulfill your pocket .
Plan and strategy is always an important section in trading business.
Keep it up and keep helping others.
Cheers

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Dluretic

Activity: 224

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

If you need money, don't hesitate to cash it.

Because you can't use bitcoin to replace fiat money, at least not now. When is a good time to sell? When everyone is in high spirits, you should consider selling. Grin

Smile01

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

It depends on the strategy that you use for trading crypto. There is my vision of it. If you prefer longterm investments you must select a date after which you will sell coins and withdraw your profit into fiat money. If you use shorting method, you must cash out your profit every day/few days.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:33:57 PM

I mostly cash in (LoL), but I cash out a small amount every now and then, to pay for emergent needs of my real life. I promised myself I'll never cash out big time unless I can pay for something important (like a car or a house) with it in future. Smiley
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

I only convert alts into fiat if I gain profit from it or if there is an emergency that I needed some money because I love holding alts to gain much larger profit. Hold the coins wait for it's ATH when selling so you can maximize your profit from investing on alts.

aiza2007

Activity: 108

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

I have not experienced cash out. If I can give me the chance to get tokens or stakes, maybe I will gather it for me.
bottledfireworks

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:05:59 PM

We all know that saving money is so hard specially when you need to pay your bills ( electric bill etc.), buy your monthly food and etc.. So you need to have a plan in spending your money. Investing to different altcoin is a good idea that you can gain profit. When it comes to cash out, don't cash as a full save the half of your money then convert it as a coin so that when the value of altcoin is going high your money is going bigger too. That's the strategy in saving your money.  
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:07:46 PM

I'm cashouting then market is at high for long time like for week or two then im making like 20% of my investments to fiat, also if market is down like 30-50% then im rebuying like 20-50%, you always need to move your money.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

I will only withdraw when I need money, I believe when I make more investments, the greater our chances to make a profit. I am a man who is brave enough to take risks, I feel that when I can dare to take risks then I can have a chance to make a profit, without the courage then we will not get a chance. Believe that everything we do will definitely have results.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: