Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:06:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When/How do you cash out? If ever?  (Read 566 times)
scarica

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:10:20 PM

At the end of Christmas time is the best moment to get out.
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:12:41 PM

Is it once you make a certain % profit? Or is it if you need the money? How do you feel about the fees? So on.

Personally, I occasionally fix the profit and bring it all to the fiat. I do it all through exchangers or sell them to people for cash.
zurc

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

SOKOS.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:16:42 PM

Is it once you make a certain % profit? Or is it if you need the money? How do you feel about the fees? So on.

I do both selling on a certain profit or if I need money because selling at rising time will be the best way to earn more profit than selling it at downtrend and selling in times of needs is a solution to get out of problems in life. Today's fee is expensive but can not do anything with it.

myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:19:05 PM

I usually cashout when price is going to rise like crazy. This is my luck. And when i dont cashout than price is going down.
This is totally a losing for me. so i decided to not cashout.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:20:20 PM

I cash out when the most people are just buying blind and they are euphoric like hell... But I never cash out all, I just take some profit to pay my taxes and some bills in the next couple of months.

hiwainmoto

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:21:14 PM

It depends on your greediness,in my average daily trades i can make 10-15% of my portfolio that gives me 300-450% per month,so if i achieve 10% in every trade i would be happy,cashing out when you need a money is good,but spending money in your needs would be much better.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:03:47 PM

My plan is to hold for at least 10 years. That's why this dip is nothing to me, it's just a passing phase. I am planning to cash out when I have at least $1.000.000 profit. Then I am going to diversify my portofolio, meaning I will no longer go all in for crypto.

Wow, you are a real fan of cryptocurrency! As for me I am not sure 10 years of waiting will give some good results. Trading is the activity that can bring more profit and much fun as well. Do not sit idle! Just let your coins work!
alieknov

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:39:14 PM

10 years of waiting is a very long time
You should not forget that there are so much hackers on the internet.
If you hold your coin for that long, i dont think you would be able to get it back once it gets hacked
srmecdes

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:40:12 PM

ooow it is really hard question.. I can say after 5x but probably I can not cash out when my portfolio make 5x Smiley
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:30:24 PM

as this current market situation, i didnt get any good percentage of profits but loses for almost a month. because all coins are in hard drop. i set a certain date that if the drops goes more further, i may cash it out, all of my assets and switch to another investment program out of crypto currency, then when the markets gets recover again i will switch back in crypto again.
swpqlhmgp

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:34:48 PM

If I get enough profit, please note that it is enough profit! At this time I will consider withdrawing the principal first and then selling the shares in stages and by stages. Of course, I suggest that you always hold a certain amount of coins for a long time, or you may regret it sometimes, such as XZC.

Jarx

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:41:08 PM

A friend of mine been to Canada and told me they have a special bancomas for cryptocurrency. That's a dream.  Smiley
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:48:42 PM

I try to deduce a certain percentage of my personal needs and wants on a monthly basis, with the commission, of course, is very bad, but there is no other way out.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:36:54 AM

I cash my money only when I get a good profit. For urgent purchases, I have a small amount of money so that I do not panic.   
szafa

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:42:28 AM

Well i am cash out bitcoincash ,less stress than bitcoin.Cryptopia fee is lower then other bcc.
cogent.tolik

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:43:53 AM

My plan is to hold for at least 10 years. That's why this dip is nothing to me, it's just a passing phase. I am planning to cash out when I have at least $1.000.000 profit. Then I am going to diversify my portofolio, meaning I will no longer go all in for crypto.
You can during this time even lose the money that was invested. In my opinion, it's stupid to hope for such a profit.
haidangtp

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:05:44 AM

Yes, I determine % profit, when it meets requirements, I sell. My strategy is to divide the capital by a particular type and complete it.
dominasikoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

i cash out when i think this it the right time to sell them,
even if i need money, i won't sell them until the price is already reach my expectation.
MISS_nSTASSY

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Vena.Network

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

I had never cashed out. I am in crypto for just a year, and I dont sell many coins - because I dont feel I am understanding when is the perfect time to sell. I think many cryptos have a really huge potential to sell them now, so Im in hold

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       WhitePaper       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Vena Network       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾       Announce       ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
―――――       Luoshu Agreement - an Open Agreement For Asset Financing and Tokenization       ―――――
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾      Telegram    ‾‾    Github    ‾‾         Join Our Bounty         ‾‾    Twitter    ‾‾    FaceBook      ‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

Profit management is very key in this space, you need to learn when to lock in your profit, especially when we have market growth like the recent price rally, concerning the fee, I care less since this is fixed in most exchanges as long as I have made profit from my trade

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████