Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:15:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When/How do you cash out? If ever?  (Read 566 times)
blozo

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:26:09 AM

I've personally have an ambitious goal, if/when reached I will cashed out half. I personally believe in the long term prospect of cryptocurrencies so I will not sell everything  Smiley

drogas

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:29:15 AM

You're probably doing it wrong if you cash out tbh. Grin
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:52:57 PM

Using a simple buy-sell method, I'm guided by my own observations, and before I invest, I observe the volatility of the coin in order to understand when to cash out
BeruchN

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:55:28 PM

If and when you cover original investments.

But I think re-investing is a better option than cashing out in most cases.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
aceat64

Activity: 307
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

I panically fear to leave something on my wallet and immediately withdraw all funds, most likely due to the fact that I'm not sure of reliability and there is always a risk of getting on a phishing link ..
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

I panically fear to leave something on my wallet and immediately withdraw all funds, most likely due to the fact that I'm not sure of reliability and there is always a risk of getting on a phishing link ..

You mean you sold for EUR/USD? At that low prices?
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

Then why did you invest in cryptocurrencies? It is definately not for the weak hearted people. If you are a newbie (I hope you are not) then learn how the coins work and how to store them in an hardware wallet or any kind of cold storage. This is better option because your funds are atleast secured from the hackers.

Blah blah
Plimo

Activity: 185

Shopify Developer

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:18:42 AM

When I make a big profit I don't cash my money out. I just buy another coin with it.
just invest !

castis

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:27:12 AM

I think cashout need to be done like once in year, before christmas or something like that, all other time money should work and bring us more profit.
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

When you are in good profit - you don't care much about fees)
you need money - you withdraw. I'm using exchangers.
Right now it's good to buy, not to sell)
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

Is it once you make a certain % profit? Or is it if you need the money? How do you feel about the fees? So on.

I cash out all my bitcoin and sell it into fiat and buy another day, if i found out that the statistic data of all cryptocurrency is continue to drop down,and all this chaos happen in the virtual currency will not be resolve,but this only my second option if ever,bitcoin could not recover,this kind of approbation in the crypto world,but  i never lost hope,that maybe this next month bitcoin will back to its normal process and its will pump again in the market.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
snowbubble

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:44:27 AM

I prefer to set goal if i buy some coin, lets say x5-x10 then i will sell and cashout, ye sometimes i can wait like year but its ok , its my style of investing.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:58:20 AM

I try not to keep money for a long time, but to take it to the card. In general, it is better to plan the withdrawal of funds in order to lose less on the fees
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:54:02 PM

Actually crypto is a good past time for me and i save my money here at the same time i also can save my money in bank here in our country because i can earn here.Crypto also are knowledge and way to earn like job so this is everything i think we can call this as a life because of it's value in the future this is going so well i'm sure about it because this is what we need or we need this in life.

In my country, the interest rates are about 0.50% to 1.00% so there's no point putting savings in our banks!
rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

I am cash out'ing my money I use Abra app here in the Philippines.
or CoinsPH . I convert my Eth to BTC and send it to my coinsPH and with that I can convert my BTC to PHP our local money or fiat
. as of fees if the price of bitcoin is above 13k USD the fees is so high but as of now as bitcoin sitting on 8k USD the fees is not that much big
I usually converting when price was high ofcourse for much more better bigger numbers hehe
lovemsngr

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:24:18 PM

Usually, I invest in a long time in order to gain good interests, so I bring out immediately after I sell my coins, because it’s not worth it to keep them long in your wallet
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:43:25 PM

While I do not have an acute need for money - I do not withdraw my income. Perhaps, if the market shows some crazy incomes - I will withdraw a couple of percent on the trip. So far this is only an investment for the future. I want to withdraw the income from the cryptocurrency on the bank card.

pazzanegro

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:58:44 PM

I prefer to cash out by advanced cash USD or EUR (majority exchange 0% fee). Also plastic card connected to your BTC wallet sometimes (Wirex preferable for me). Payoneer is more expensive to make transactions, and in Russia ,as i know, its around 13% for cash out by Qiwi...

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

Obviously, it's when you take profit when you cash out. Since the market is very volatile. We cannot easily when it will gets pump or when it will gets dump. Not every time you needs money, your token that you wanna sell is in good price. So I personally advice you that when your holdings takes profit, better sell it before it gets dump.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:10:10 PM

It's very simple, if you need to get a fiat money. Then you sell bitcoins. You can use the service localbitcoin or just use special ATMs, well, if you have them of course. Well, if you just need to fix your deposit, then it's better to use USDT
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: