Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:43:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Interesting AI ICO's to read up on  (Read 210 times)
cryptomunt (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

It has been hard to miss out on, the cryptomarket went on a deep diving trip. For everyone wondering what to do during these blood baths I'd suggest you take a look at ICO's. And because there are hundreds of ICO's, I've listed 3 interesting ICO's that are currently running/coming up in the AI category.

1. Daneel.io
Bringing data intelligence into the crypto jungle. Get the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals, and market emotions analyses. By using their AI based on IBM Watson, be assisted in your daily investment decision making. Data intelligence is big business & the potential for it on the crypto market is definetly there, and more important, not being fulfilled by anyone yet. This unique project will definetly have an impact!

ICO is currently ongoing, check it out here: https://daneel.io/

2. Synapse.ai
Decentralized Data and AI Marketplace. Contribute Data. Get paid. It’s that easy. Until now, people have given their data away to companies in exchange for centralized access to application and services. Examples include uploading and tagging photos, tracking and sharing your location and access to purchase history, to name a few. To provide a fair and balanced intelligence available to all equally, we must create AI economies that any agent can participate in and receive some reward for doing so. That's what Synapse.ai is trying to achieve.

ICO starts february 5th, sign up for their whitelist here: https://tokensale.synapse.ai/r/3678

3. Effect.ai
Effect.ai, or The Effect Network, is an open, decentralized network that provides services in the artificial intelligence market. The platform is built on the NEO blockchain and is fueled by NEP-5 tokens.

The three phases of The Effect Network have no fees, have a low barrier to entry, and offer fast growth to users. The phases include a Mechanical Turk platform, a decentralized AI marketplace, and a distributed network of computational power available on-demand.

ICO starts in march, date TBD, check out the project here: https://effect.ai/

These are just a few promising upcoming ICO's. Never miss out on a promising project ever again? Then join my Telegram channel for frequent updates & short ICO reviews: https://t.me/ICOAnalysisAndNews
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:16:08 PM

I have visited daneel and synapse sites, maybe both worthy of being an investment option. These two projects are very unique, I am interested and plan to research it. Thank you for your advice.
CryptoAlphaStar

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:02:36 PM

It is weird that there was not a single AI ICO up until SingularityNET came. And after that, in one month we are having tens of them. And I am seeing this trend in every sector after a successful ICO. Seems very fishy to me and I am very careful when these dynamics occur. I make twice more diligent research on them.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:28:46 PM

I have visited daneel and synapse sites, maybe both worthy of being an investment option. These two projects are very unique, I am interested and plan to research it. Thank you for your advice.

Yeah I've invested in Daneel myself. Not too sure about Synapse yet though, their ICO conditions are not that good for investors. Welcome mate!
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 05:30:06 PM

It is weird that there was not a single AI ICO up until SingularityNET came. And after that, in one month we are having tens of them. And I am seeing this trend in every sector after a successful ICO. Seems very fishy to me and I am very careful when these dynamics occur. I make twice more diligent research on them.

Agreed, however thats how the market works. If there are succesful businesses there will always be other startups trying to take a part of the market aswell. Not too bad IMO, AI has massive potential which cant be fulfilled by 1 company.
littleDarper
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

There's no doubt neural networks will shape the future. I think though we need to also respect the powerful ability of crowdsourcing answers to questions, particularly investment questions. The projects that will do best in the AI boom will be those that combine both neural networks and a proven system of crowdsourcing reliable answers from people.

cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:29:44 PM

There's no doubt neural networks will shape the future. I think though we need to also respect the powerful ability of crowdsourcing answers to questions, particularly investment questions. The projects that will do best in the AI boom will be those that combine both neural networks and a proven system of crowdsourcing reliable answers from people.

Agreed with you. But time will tell!
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:09:18 PM

Daneel and synapse are good and im following them already but the third one you posted also seems good, i will read all thedetails about it today to decide if i will get in or not.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 03:12:26 PM

Effect.ai looks like a very high-quality project, It's getting a lot of attention nowadays. Work on Artificial Intelligence is promising

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

I initially thought that AI ideas were very good, but then with so many of these projects coming up, the main questions to me are:

1> Which actually really have good AI? We as non technical persons cannot possibly identify which are actual AI and which are poor copies.
2> Which have actually computer experts developing them? AI is a very specific field, everyone thinks they can make it but to differentiate and make it effective, you have to have geniuses in the teams. How can we know?
3> Why are these projects not publishing their AI predictions? If it is so good, they do not even need promotion the results speak for themselves.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

Daneel and synapse are good and im following them already but the third one you posted also seems good, i will read all thedetails about it today to decide if i will get in or not.

Yeah I'm really into AI projects at the moment. Effect might become VERY big, but it's still in it's early stages. However I do believe that it will be the next big thing. And it is based on the NEO chain which seems interesting too.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:51:55 PM

I initially thought that AI ideas were very good, but then with so many of these projects coming up, the main questions to me are:

1> Which actually really have good AI? We as non technical persons cannot possibly identify which are actual AI and which are poor copies.
2> Which have actually computer experts developing them? AI is a very specific field, everyone thinks they can make it but to differentiate and make it effective, you have to have geniuses in the teams. How can we know?
3> Why are these projects not publishing their AI predictions? If it is so good, they do not even need promotion the results speak for themselves.

Agree with you on point 1, that's spot on. It's near impossible to find out if a project & team have what it takes to do what they promise up front. But on the other hand aren't most ICO's a gamble? Even projects with the best teams can fail on their product. But not having this kind of guarantee made me invest in Daneel only at this point, because they are partnerred with IBM. The other projects definetly do look interesting too, but haven't decided yet.
nunzio2012

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:04:35 PM

Daneel is most hyped of those 3, but all are good.

I plan to invest in all AI and all VR projects this year. Those are of few niches in next years where we can expect 3-4 digits raise.

▄▄▓▓
                                                                          ░▄▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                                          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
                                                               ▄▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▒▒▒░         ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░            ░▒▓▓▓▒░           ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓            ░▒▓▓▓▒░
     ▓▓▓▓▓░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒       ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓░▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓░ ░▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓    ░▓▓▓▓░ ▒▓▓▓▓        ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▒        ▓▓▓▓
 ░▓▓▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▒     ▒▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░  ░▓▓▓▓░       ▓▓▓▓▓      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▒▓▓▓▓░      ░▓▓▓▓
░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░    ▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓░      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▄▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓       ░▓▓▓▓▓░    ░▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▒▓▓▓▓░░░░░       ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░▓▓▓▓▓▓        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
▓▓▓▓░     ░▓▓▓▓▓   ▒▓▓▓▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░░░░       ░░░░░   ░░░░░                 ░▒▓▓▒░░          ▄▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                   ░▒▒▓▓▒░
                                                       ░▒▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒

█           █
   █       █   █
  ███      █  ███
  ███    ███ ███
  ███    ███ ███
   █  ███ ███  █
   █  ███  █   █
      ███  █
      ███
      ███
       █
       █
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:13:13 PM

Of the three of them, I can only agree more on only Daneel.io, I can't really says much things on the other two, so my judgment on them is just neural. But don't it ever occur to you that as cryptocurrency dips, it is not a time to run from it but it is the perfect time to buy your favorite coins and not running to ICO because you are still not sure of their fate after the sale of their token.
spinx0

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:56:37 PM

yes Daneel.io it is intersting. I will invest in it unter 100< USD
Lucacrebbe

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:00:01 AM

It has been hard to miss out on, the cryptomarket went on a deep diving trip. For everyone wondering what to do during these blood baths I'd suggest you take a look at ICO's. And because there are hundreds of ICO's, I've listed 3 interesting ICO's that are currently running/coming up in the AI category.

1. Daneel.io
Bringing data intelligence into the crypto jungle. Get the most reliable cryptocurrency news, signals, and market emotions analyses. By using their AI based on
travelflex
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:10:04 PM

Of the three of them, I can only agree more on only Daneel.io, I can't really says much things on the other two, so my judgment on them is just neural. But don't it ever occur to you that as cryptocurrency dips, it is not a time to run from it but it is the perfect time to buy your favorite coins and not running to ICO because you are still not sure of their fate after the sale of their token.

True, but with the market still being bearish it's easy to dip even further. That's why I rather pick ICO's to invest new money in untill market shows recovery & uptrend. But indeed, ICO's are a gamble aswell, too bad I love to gamble lol.
cryptomunt (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

Daneel is most hyped of those 3, but all are good.

I plan to invest in all AI and all VR projects this year. Those are of few niches in next years where we can expect 3-4 digits raise.

I have to agree with you, that's why I'm also pretty wondered why there hasn't been much of a hype around any of these AI projects like there has been around projects like Refereum & Arcblock. But I guess only time can tell if it's a good investment, I for one will join you on buying these AI ICO'S.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: