Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:14:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocoin prices dropped simultaneously  (Read 200 times)
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:33:15 AM

Yes! Most cryptocurrencies prices dropped or decreases but nowadays it's already back to it's normal price and getting higher.
spongegar

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:38:39 AM

I think is more of a change in the fiscal year. I mean even in the stock markets all of their stocks plummeted down. Most analysts will say this is just temporary and it will pick up as the quarter rolls in thus stabilizing the market. Also, with the India thing, you can say that we will see a steady increase by the second quarter. Most analysts say that crypto currencies are dying but let's see. I mean sinxe the goal is for the crypto currency yo be known and used world wide then it will pick up

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:43:48 AM

Yes, it's true that cryptocurrencies have the tendency to drop simultaneously, and this is apparently illogical: if something goes up, something else should go down.
But the cryptomarket is largely hypothetical and depends from the general trust in crypto as system, and the bitcoin price heavily affects the value of all other currencies.
In these days the cryptoworld is under attack, but there are good chance that in short time it will recover the previous positions.
And more.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:44:47 AM

I am more and more convinced now that the markets are 100% manipulated by large groups of killer whales who meet up in secret rooms, even SUPPOMAN himself said he is in whale groups and they move these markets as they like. There are now tons of Youtube crypto whales like SUPPOMAN who probably invest in coins and tokens really early then they tell their followers go check out this coin it's good, then they have plenty of peeps who buy these coins, to slowly dump on them over time and make a killing. For example I went and bought the Teeki newsletter thing and every time he says to go get a coin by the time I try to buy it the coin has gone up around 40-80% so then it's always too late for me to buy in lol. Same with most of these Youtubers as well, unless you are told to maybe buy in ICOS stage, but even then a few of their calls have flopped, so still you need to do your own due diligence, but yes over all the markets are 100% manipulated, hence you see everyone going into Tether all at the same time, while the rest of us know about it when it's too late.  

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:47:52 AM

I think that this fall is not yet final, the market is still falling on several positions down. So I predict for myself that prices will be inflated at least at the end of February (and this will be at best). So be patient and keep your emotions under control.
hopefully it's really happening, because we are all very missed with market rises like last December. probably the best thing to do now is hold.

palle11

Activity: 2338
Merit: 332

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

Bitcoin is the big player. Most likely, anytime it is going down, altcoins too starts sliding but I have also noticed that the altcoins don't also appreciate rapidly the bitcoin do. Some altcoins never even recover after such slid. They just remean there, on the floor of the CMC.   Angry
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

Bitcoin prices do affect the rest of the crypto values. There are outlying factors outside the purview of market predictions, though most do agree on the volatility of crypto values. Through the see-saw of hope and uncertainty, people have not lost faith in the coin, and understood to a large extent the various reasons for the dips, be it China, India, facebook, banks, media hype backed by major corporations, or otherwise.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:33:23 PM

The cryptocoin prices MOVE simultaneously up and down, because they are not tied to real economical conditions, but just measure the general "trust" in bitcoin and altcoins.
So, when there is a general enthusiasm, as in december, all coins went up; now there is a strong campaign against bitcoin, and all coins are going down.
jbautistangina

Activity: 258
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:49:42 PM

Fuds are the main reason why people got panic,which resulted into a worsen situation a massive dumping of bitcoin's has triggered most of the big investors to get out while they can,because these financial institutions how to play the game,CME and Wallstreet knows how the market would collapse by spreading FUDs to make the people panic as well as these whales arent exempted by this manipulations.

manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:07:27 PM

Bitcoin is the big player. Most likely, anytime it is going down, altcoins too starts sliding but I have also noticed that the altcoins don't also appreciate rapidly the bitcoin do.
HappyHelen (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

Todays charts didn't show any improvement. See the predictions of you are correct. Although I see that Monero is not doing bad this week.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: