Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:21:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Praesto: Decentralized exchange, reputation, and private law  (Read 2894 times)
fellowtraveler

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:18:59 AM

ninjabanker,
Are you willing to update the links in this topic? They don't seem to work any more.
I am especially interested in this aspect: what is the current status of the integration between your Praesto project and the OT system?

FYI Ninjabanker has asked that we add a couple things to OT and the systray app:

1. Corporations.

2. The ability for one smart contract to be insured by another smart contract.

We are definitely adding both of those things so that he can use OT to implement Project Praesto.

It's about time for me to post an update to the Holy Grail Bounty thread, so I'll be doing that soon. FYI, the basic functionality of OT (seen in the iPhone demo videos) is now available in the systray app, so pretty soon we'll be focusing on the more advanced functionality such as decentralized exchange, decentralized bazaar, and Namecoin-based credentials. Quite a bit of progress has been made, as coders are working in at least four different branches.

co-founder, Monetas
creator, Open-Transactions
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ninjabanker (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2013, 02:40:10 AM

The links are down because the collaboration platform was taking up too much effort in terms of keeping it online and up to date, while not attracting much collaboration.

The scope and implementation details of this project have evolved rapidly since this thread was started. so what eventually appears may or may not perfectly resemble this description in name or in functionality.
fortaleza

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 08:49:18 AM

The links are down because the collaboration platform was taking up too much effort in terms of keeping it online and up to date, while not attracting much collaboration.

The scope and implementation details of this project have evolved rapidly since this thread was started. so what eventually appears may or may not perfectly resemble this description in name or in functionality.

I understand.
Could you just confirm whether Project Praesto and the concept of IFB described here
http://pastebin.com/pRDjAV3M
are the same thing?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: