Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:05:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Future Predictions and Best Ways to Safe Your Money  (Read 88 times)
MichelleB (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Hey there! Yesterday and today the markets are crazy. All have seen the dramatic fell off the most of altcoins. Of course, the significant fail effected bitcoin the most.
We've observed earlier the short drop of ETH, bitcoin, and others but it wasn't so drastic.

1. What do you think, what future will the altcoins have?

-I personally consider that ETH will stop on $900 and then will grow. By the end of 2018, we'll see ETH will surpass bitcoin that will depreciate to $200.  Undecided

2. What should we do to preserve ourselves form such kinda drop in future?

- I'm going to manage my coins portfolio in different ways: such altcoins like ripple, I'm gonna sell very soon. The best way for ETH now is to keep it in the wallet or cold storage (selling it now will be illogical). I will still trade with Litecoin and dash on SHORT positions.

If there any other suggestions, please share your thought.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

Hey there! Yesterday and today the markets are crazy. All have seen the dramatic fell off the most of altcoins. Of course, the significant fail effected bitcoin the most.
We've observed earlier the short drop of ETH, bitcoin, and others but it wasn't so drastic.

1. What do you think, what future will the altcoins have?

-I personally consider that ETH will stop on $900 and then will grow. By the end of 2018, we'll see ETH will surpass bitcoin that will depreciate to $200.  Undecided

2. What should we do to preserve ourselves form such kinda drop in future?

- I'm going to manage my coins portfolio in different ways: such altcoins like ripple, I'm gonna sell very soon. The best way for ETH now is to keep it in the wallet or cold storage (selling it now will be illogical). I will still trade with Litecoin and dash on SHORT positions.

If there any other suggestions, please share your thought.

1. I agree ETH can surpass bitcoin in 2018 but not because bitcoin will fall to $200. ETH can reach $5k this year. Along with other alts it will go from strength to strength as people start to realise they can survive and succeed without bitcoin.
2. There's not much you can do, just try and predict the top and sell out but if you miss it you're just going to have to hold your way through it and hope for a recovery.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: