Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 08:45:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Happend For Bounty FB IF FB block ads crypto  (Read 159 times)
ekoyulio20 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:53:26 PM

according to rumors circulating, facebook itself will block / banned ads about crypto, and when it is true happening in the near future, what is the fate of bounty campaigns facebook? I am more confused.
According to you ?
bithuner

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

The ban doesn't impact bounties, actually makes them stronger as ICOs will rely on them more. Remember the ban only is for paid adverts.
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 07:05:57 PM

according to rumors circulating, facebook itself will block / banned ads about crypto, and when it is true happening in the near future, what is the fate of bounty campaigns facebook? I am more confused.
According to you ?

Facebook are banning paid ads about cryptocurrency and ICO on it's platform.
There would be no ban for people posting and sharing news and links.
Though they may also restrict posting ICO based links but there can be many ways through it by using short links or landing pages.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:18:02 PM

According to you ?

Facebook are banning paid ads about cryptocurrency and ICO on it's platform.
There would be no ban for people posting and sharing news and links.
Though they may also restrict posting ICO based links but there can be many ways through it by using short links or landing pages.
I think if Facebook wants to forbid us to write about the ICOs they will do it and the short links won't save us  Undecided

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
CryptoMishka

Activity: 109
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 08:39:33 PM

According to you ?
It is not a rumor - there are oficcial news. But it is only for bussiness firm. Not for bounty hunters.
trudovik

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

Many times already said that facebook and instagram blocked advertising, which advertises crypto-currencies. All this is a matter of politics and banks, because they create the kind of laws that banks form, I think that the bounty needs to approach the matter differently.
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:57:34 AM

While it is only about direct purchase of advertising from Facebook and does not apply to ordinary users. But it is quite possible that it can prohibit any recall of cryptocurrency and ICO in a Facebook feed.
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:02:43 AM

If facebook only banned the ads of crypto, I think it will no impact for bounty campaign, because facebook bounty campaign is not ads.
Facebook bounty campaign is promote from user, content from user not ads. We work as promotor no advertiser.
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

According to you ?
Yes, there is an announcement that Facebook will be banning cryptocurrency related ads. But it does ban someone from posting an ad about ICOs so i think the facebook bounty campaign will continue, it will depend on what strategy the bounty hunter would use.
trumper

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 01:45:34 PM

It has nothing to do with bounties, it is about paid advertisements in facebook. They are actually right to some extent, or maybe because of competitiveness.

sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:04:08 PM

According to you ?

That is very scary. We earn little money with these shares in facebook bounty. if facebook blocks our private facebook accounts that we are holding for years that would be very sad.

BeEvil

Activity: 406
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:18:09 PM

Just interested in crypto-currencies, Zuckerberg does not want to advertise competitors on its platform. But I did not notice any changes in the re/posts.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:40:39 PM

Glad paid ICO ads are over, to be honest been participating in facebook campaign too but the amount of shady ICO in facebook is rampant specially lending scam ico, my friends was one of the victim of ares and legendcoin that both turned out to be scam  Undecided
georgeforeham

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:32:26 PM

It will make bounties more valuable to ICOs as they will not be able to pay for adverts to bring traffic / investors to their webpage.

Remember the ban only applies to paid adverts.
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:59:29 PM

According to you ?
why confuse? The only thing that will happen is totally no bounty for facebook.  Grin
Just kidding but anyway in every bad moment good thing will always next to come, so just hod on wait for the surprising moment brought to us by every good team.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

The ban doesn't impact bounties, actually makes them stronger as ICOs will rely on them more. Remember the ban only is for paid adverts.
I agree that ban crypto ads on the facebook has no effect on bounties, because it's only ban for paid crypto ads, not a share and like about the project we follow. Facebook bounties will still exist and we still can work for  facebook bounties as usual by doing share and like as. So we don't have to worry about this
marcripto

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:44:25 PM

I have read that facebook will only prohibit the paid advertising on cryptocurrencies and ICO, so I do not think that the bounty campaigns will have this problem, at least for now, we hope that in the future there are no other restrictions
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

I think that facebook banned ICO ads only, so techincally you can still post anything about crypto without getting banned by facebook.
In Facebook bounty, you only need the share the post of the project, the bestway for not getting caught is that dont use #ICO
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:49:16 PM

I agree that ban crypto ads on the facebook has no effect on bounties, because it's only ban for paid crypto ads, not a share and like about the project we follow. Facebook bounties will still exist and we still can work for  facebook bounties as usual by doing share and like as. So we don't have to worry about this
The facebook bounty campaign is related to the personal advertisement through the participant's activity to spread, like or repost the post from the official ico fan page. This is not  related to the banner advertise on the facebook that already banned the crypto related campaign. It doesn't give a lot of impact to the facebook campaign.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: