Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:22:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3568 times)
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:25:56 AM

In my opinion, its gonna hit 10,000$ again then going to dip again and then going to be stable.

blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
Indeed, it was the right time. It is tough to predict if bitcoin will rise up or fall so it is better to buy now because soon bitcoin will rise up again and become enormous. No one will sell now because for sure you will lose a huge amount of money. I think the crazy people will only sell because they never seen the potential of bitcoin.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nz_sana

Activity: 132

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:14:59 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
We can see that although the bitcoin price may have rebounded, the real gain is not strong and it causes the bitcoin to pause at $ 8200. That makes us very nervous. whether bitcoin can increase or decrease again. As far as I can see if the BTC can not pass the $ 8200 milestone, it is certain that the bitcoin will drop to $ 5100 in the coming days.

Don't be so quick to dismiss bitcoin, this was an extended crash with multiple driving factors and as such anyone expecting a sharp flash recovery was mistaken. The recovery will happen it will just take some time. The market is still bullish.

It is not advisable to take short notice. if bitcoin's price in -8K $, then it will drop more and I Think it might increase within 5K $+. But my investment idea was that it might increase from 8K $ and i  invested.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:18:34 PM

I think that bitcoin needs to be bought now. Then you will buy more expensive (if you wait for the price of 5000). Correction of the market is coming to an end. Then the price increase. Therefore, it makes sense to buy bitcoin now.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:23:06 PM

I think bitcoin will be stable on 7000-9000 this week so you can buy bitcoin now.When bitcoin below down we are afraid and sell it but never try to buy bitcoin and than upset for bitcoin.Bitcoin is a most trusted and valauble coin on crypto currency but depends on mind how much trust bitcoin

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
tienigarazz

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

Rightnow its price is still low, so its too late to sell your bitcoin.
All we need to do is too take this a chance to buy more bitcoin, just take the right timing when its price is really low. It is too risky because no one really knows what will be the price of bitcoin in the future, but taking risk is the only way to make us successful. Lets just hope that our decision right.

Tramle091296

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

In my opinion, its gonna hit 10,000$ again then going to dip again and then going to be stable.
Its a Common routine in every trading/market aystem aslong theres a long increase price theres also a long decrease. Traders always do to buy at low price then sell it when the price becomes high.  But now lets focus on the outcome of this dump o think it will be get more lower than the previous week. Leys observe for.the meantime

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:21:19 PM

I believe that one bitcoin price will not touch $ 10000 mark in the coming days. With the psychology of the profit of Asian investors, bitcoin prices will continue to fall and will not reach the $ 10000 mark. If you look at the market over the past few days can see the bitcoin price after touching the $ 9000 level was immediately turned back and began to fall to the $ 8300 mark. I believe the bitcoin will continue to fall further and will reach the $ 7000 mark.
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:51:01 PM

i see bitcoin price recently is quite unstable recently, it has just dropped to 8400$ few minutes ago from the top 8800$, i have never expected bitcoin can drop that fast , so in this time, we should buy as soon as possible when the price nearly 8000$ before the price start rising suddenly again. it may be a little risky to wait too low but can be worthy.

jsrenthourse

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

At the moment the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, if we can see the bitcoin price after rising to $ 9000, then began to decline. I read a lot of information and I think the bitcoin price will continue to fall and touch $ 7100. At this time when bitcoin is at $ 8200 then I think we should wait for bitcoin to go down. Please wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:18:07 PM

Listen up here, "Mcfee", every time the price of bitcoin goes up or down to a so and so price, people like you tend to ask the ridiculous question of "Is this the time to buy bitcoin?". And the answer to it can never be accurate because when we recommend you to buy at the current price, the futuristic trend of bitcoin may go either way. Listen to your gut and then take a decision. Asking others for advice and then coming here and complaining about it won't help or work.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:45:37 AM

Bitcoin yesterday surged 11% and hit $ 9000, but then at the end of the session bitcoin adjusted to $ 8400. It can be seen that although bitcoin has shown signs of price increase again, but the selling is still very large and once again pull the price down bitcoin. I think that at the moment, despite the bitcoin price being over $ 8000, with the strong selling momentum, the bitcoin price will decrease continuously in the coming days. Please wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
HALLASTERA

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:18:51 AM

I think FOR THE TIME BEING we weathered the biggest storm of this bear market and slowly we are seeing an increase in volume on Coinmarketcap. Now we are over 400 Billion USD and I think we bottomed out at around 2.5 billion if I am correct. I think soon we may break the 9k USD resistance level, then if we are lucky get back to double figures. A lot of other coins went up today but shame that my two biggest bags have seen a small decline, thus my portfolio only went up in dollars over night not in BTC, which is kind of a shame really.
Can you tell us whats exactly has grown in your portfolio? In my case only Lisk still green for last week. Thank
Osaid1
Copper Member

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:45:34 AM

The portfolio is all again red. So wait for the flight to go up again!

Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:48:10 AM

For the past few weeks, we encountered constant depreciation of bitcoin and altcoin value.  Some people says it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin but I guess, you have to wait first a little while because they are some prediction that it will continue to depreciate its value and reach up to $7000.  If you can buy cryptos with that price, earning is more profitable when it bounce back when the red days is over and reach once again its top price. 
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:12:22 AM

For the past few weeks, we encountered constant depreciation of bitcoin and altcoin value.  Some people says it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin but I guess, you have to wait first a little while because they are some prediction that it will continue to depreciate its value and reach up to $7000.  If you can buy cryptos with that price, earning is more profitable when it bounce back when the red days is over and reach once again its top price. 
Prices are slightly down compared to a few days ago, but note now Bitcoin has started to show a positive condition. Even since there has been a tremendous decline, now Bitcoin prices are starting to leave and are out of a nightmare.

Probably also how many decisions are made by many countries, now there are still many countries who believe in Bitcoin and they are beginning to open and say that Bitcoin is a financial system that can be used in the future. So do not think negative first, maybe we can touch the pumping and again feel the increase in price of Bitcoin up to $ 15,000. It does look like a dream, but believe me Bitcoin often give us a miracle. A miracle that may not be possible for others, but Bitcoin always creates amazing miracles.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:33:00 AM

If you want make investment in bitcoin for long time for couples years, bitcoin's price on below $8000/BTC is good to buy and holding them, but if you want trade bitcoin fair fiat money i think i will wait for $6000/bitcoin then buy them due to the support of are buying bitcoin is around $6000, we could saw on the last crash it will not went down more than $6000/bitcoin. So basically depending on your strategy investment in bitcoin for long time or short time investment.
Targusluxe

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

No, use technical analysis and place an order to next strong support then just check your order once in a while if it is hit or not.

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

No, use technical analysis and place an order to next strong support then just check your order once in a while if it is hit or not.
We will see more waiting games for bitcoin movements, so if you are not in such a hurry then better to wait and place your entry with your target buying value, then check it once in a while with so much fluctuations we can't say what is good or what is bad to our investment what is needed is just to trust our owned assessment and hope for some luck to come.
alisaadat60

Activity: 87
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:46:51 AM

it is the golden time to buy btc
of course it's best time to buy other altcoins such as eth ripple waves salt storm ...
if miss this time we'll be so sorry soon
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: