Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:18:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3568 times)
mai_mirai

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:09:03 AM

I think bitcoin will hit $10000 again in next few month so just patient to hold your bitcoin, don't panic sell that's can make you lose your huge amount of money because bitcoin crash so hard this time. Bitcoin price will recover and rise up again. Let's just believe in bitcoin time will prove it.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:28:27 AM

I think nobody is selling it at this time unless people panic. Everyone believes bitcoin will go back to the previous place, why should worry.
Well, now is the right time to buy. However, I do not believe if it drops to $3000.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:38:32 AM

Is the right time to buy again when bitcoin drop down far away. I sure bitcoin will rise and shine again in the future.
Invest bitcoin for your future and your will the profit for your future. I invest in bitcoin for long term, because I believe it will give me more profitable.
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
let us not forget bitcoin has gone as high as $19k and it could do it again as more people know of bitcoin and the crypto community is growing every day which means demand is there, so if the price is this low buy without hesitating as it will wind back to the value it dropped from and will be singing all the way to the bank with our profits.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:35:55 PM

Is the right time to buy again when bitcoin drop down far away. I sure bitcoin will rise and shine again in the future.
Invest bitcoin for your future and your will the profit for your future. I invest in bitcoin for long term, because I believe it will give me more profitable.
Yeah, this I suppose to be the right time to invest in bitcoin since the price had dropped down quite low. I believe it will soon uptrend and the price will hit a new ATH this year. So invest in it right now to have a great profit in future as I consider bitcoin to be a long-term investment...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:30:59 PM

There will be many who will sell bitcoins at a low price because they may for cut lose avoid big losses and in that time we carry a large bag to carry bitcoin
Leopardon29

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

There will be many who will sell bitcoins at a low price because they may for cut lose avoid big losses and in that time we carry a large bag to carry bitcoin

the problem is that we don't know where the bottom is. Analysts say $3k or lower and I'm starting to believe that they are right given that bears have overpowered the bulls around $9k levels which isn't even the major resistance.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

The market is very difficult to predict, so i think at this time you should keep calm and keep watching the market carefully before making the decisions to buy bitcoin

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                     

Powered by,
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:03:10 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
let us not forget bitcoin has gone as high as $19k and it could do it again as more people know of bitcoin and the crypto community is growing every day which means demand is there, so if the price is this low buy without hesitating as it will wind back to the value it dropped from and will be singing all the way to the bank with our profits.
Bitcoin currently is around 8300$ and I could still consider it as a buy. But when you look at it the best time to buy was when Bitcoin actually reach the 6000$ level in which if bought that time you can be sitting at your chair comfortably. Even though that opportunity had passed it is still not having any reversals which means it has not broken its downtrend yet. Selling Bitcoin at the current level and buying it back at a lower price is still a good technique to accumulate more Bitcoin.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

The market is very difficult to predict, so i think at this time you should keep calm and keep watching the market carefully before making the decisions to buy bitcoin
The current price of bitcoin is already above $8k but still i see it as a good time to buy especially if you had not do it when it reached $6k a couple of days ago.Surely those people who had bought bitcoin that time had made a bigger profit already.But with the current price,i'm not sure when will it goes up but probably it will.We just have to be patient and wait.

bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:44:37 PM

It's very good time to inverse in bitcoin.I don't think the price of bitcoin will reduce more than this.So you can carry on to inverse in bitcoin.Soon the price will reach the maximum value and you will get more profit for your investment.In two days,the price will reach to 10,000$ .So you can inverse your money in bitcoin.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:50:54 PM

The volatility in the market is still very high, any time right now is a good time to buy, because it could get lower or even higher in a couple of days. Buy now and hold for long term till it's back to stability and a good price increase. So many people who wanted to get into Bitcoins should utilise this opportunity to grab a handful.
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:02:24 PM

I think bitcoin will hit $10000 again in next few month so just patient to hold your bitcoin, don't panic sell that's can make you lose your huge amount of money because bitcoin crash so hard this time. Bitcoin price will recover and rise up again. Let's just believe in bitcoin time will prove it.

The highest price of Bitcoin I've witnessed was $10000 per bitcoin, that's why market made a crash because someone out there hit their target price to sell their Bitcoin, Furthermore the unconfirmed transaction was growing by that time, but now the recommended transaction fee is 226 satoshi per bytes.

Nevertheless it is definitely affected when the price is high unconfirmed transaction is also high, that leads to segwit thing, because everyone wants to dump their bitcoin when the price is high just the basic understanding that I have.
elramsy

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

it always adviceable when ever its going deep, individual have decision to make base on Fear Uncertainty and Doubt (FUD) 
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:21:18 PM

I guess we can touch 5,900-6,000 USD again after the new local high near 11,000-12,000 USD

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

I guess we can touch 5,900-6,000 USD again after the new local high near 11,000-12,000 USD

It can, but the chance for that to happen is so low at current moment already, that you have more chance to win a <10 dice roll. At the time the market breaks through the $10,000 level, we should be up for an even higher increase, or at least up for a higher range just under that level. The thing is that people shouldn't expect the market to increase back to its previous levels just like that. We might not even see $15,000 for a few months straight. Instead of aiming at the market to increase without anything happening in the comings weeks/months, just use the slow and lower market to accumulate as many coins as possible. By the time the market does happen to start going up again in a quick fashion, you'll regret not having used current market conditions to your full capabilities.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:04:52 PM

You are right.  Even if the value is $9000 it's good value to purchase. Current correction caused around $5k loss. Coinmarketcap.com data assures to have a huge spike after corrections. So let's as usual wait.
Fynjy1

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:59:47 PM

дocтичь выcoкoй цeннocтью, пoэтoмy лyчшe кyпить в этoт paз.Mы мoжeм дaжe нe yвидeть $15,000 в тeчeниe нecкoлькиx
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

If i have a capital now is the right time to buy of bitcoin we don't know now a days the bitcoin will increase rapidly, the market still unpredictable we don't know what gonna happen tomorrow so if you have a capital its not too late buy some bitcoin.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

You should remember that when Bitcoin rates fall below $ 10,000 you should buy immediately without thinking as surely in 2018 bitcoin rates will rise back to $ 20,000 and will reach $ 50,000 at the end of 2018. So this time you should invest in Bitcoin to make a profit later this year.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: