Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:49:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3574 times)
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:30:51 AM

certainly, when BTC reachs its bottom at $7000, we must catch this chance to buy. Believe me, after the Chinese Lunar Year holiday, it will recover
jundel

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:19:35 AM

Whatever the price it will always going up and down. If you really want to gain more probably you do long term. DOn't be affected by sudden up and down of price. Think and decide what strategy you are confident in. If you buy today and tomorrow goes down just keep in mind and trust btc that it will just bounce back and if ever you have the money to buy move because the price still low you think and decide again. and do study. As nobody really knows what would be the price of tomorrow but the signs and news and events.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MAINCOIN MONEY DIGITAL COIN NEW GENERATIONWHITEPAPER[ANN][ICO]MAINCOINTELEGRAMDIGITAL COIN
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:09:21 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

today's bitcoin prices have gone up and are pretty expensive should you buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices in the price of about $ 5-6k yesterday bitcoin down to such prices, so this is the moment to sell the bitcoin they have.
Kidmat

Activity: 774

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

certainly, when BTC reachs its bottom at $7000, we must catch this chance to buy. Believe me, after the Chinese Lunar Year holiday, it will recover
This is our opportunity to have this chance to buy with these recent prices. I think after Chinese New Year bitcoin will recover and we can see a green days. The market will tend to go up so let's have the right time to catch this time buy and invest btc.
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:32:29 AM

In my opinion, its gonna hit 10,000$ again then going to dip again and then going to be stable.
Right now, bitcoin is even lower than that of 8000 $ and most of the investors are very much worried by looking at this situation. However, there is no such need to be panic about and that you need to hope for the best as the market value of the bitcoin is going to rise in a very short time. Things will change and will change exactly in that manner in which you really want them to change. You just need to wait and hold your coins.
kevpantof

Activity: 491

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:39:42 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
At the moment the market is constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, if we can see the bitcoin price after rising to $ 9000, then began to decline. I read a lot of information and I think the bitcoin price will continue to fall and touch $ 7100. At this time when bitcoin is at $ 8200 then I think we should wait for bitcoin to go down. Please wait to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.

It is again above 8k but this time is not to worry because still we have got enough time invest it will be away from our pockets until and unless it again crosses 15k and I am sure now bitcoin is heading toward the next record value and that might be 30k so make investments now otherwise you will regret in future when everyone will be making money and you will be watching their faces and I think bitcoin will soon get a high hype of 5000 dollars in next week which will be continue till mid of this outstanding profit year.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

In my opinion, its gonna hit 10,000$ again then going to dip again and then going to be stable.
We can see the market in recent days is very volatile as bitcoin prices have continuously increased and now drilled the $ 10000 mark. I think this is the right time for us to buy bitcoin because in my opinion, the bitcoin price could go straight to $ 12000 in the coming days. This is our opportunity, let's get started right away.
fdino577

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:30:24 AM

How does the flow of Cryptocurrency handle? How is the ratio between supply and demand balanced? I have read that there have been times when the security of crypto-network has been compromised. Is it really the future of Digital Money? Rather than a currency, it seems to be an investment scheme plan. I am not trying to be a critic here, just a lot of questions bubbling into the mind.
Borisb52

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:50:35 AM

I think that already literally on Monday we will see positive changes in the market. Therefore, those who still think to buy or not buy bitcoin - I advise you to buy it now. So, then do not bite your elbows.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:54:12 AM

The volatility in the market is still very high, any time right now is a good time to buy, because it could get lower or even higher in a couple of days. Buy now and hold for long term till it's back to stability and a good price increase. So many people who wanted to get into Bitcoins should utilise this opportunity to grab a handful.
It's indeed as long as it below $13k , just keep buying it would worth the risk in the end. Rather than have to feel the pain missed the rare cheap price. A lot of people did it , regret when Bitcoin price was only $100 , $1,000 and then you might have to regret it to missed the cheap $10k when in the future the price of bitcoin are around $50k .

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

greed will lead you to failure,expecting bitcoin to drop in about 3k?if you did wait for that amount well let me guess,your breaking heads now because of regretting why waited to greedy ,if only you buy in that 8k profit is what you got now isnt it?

I think that already literally on Monday we will see positive changes in the market. Therefore, those who still think to buy or not buy bitcoin - I advise you to buy it now. So, then do not bite your elbows.

Really?what will happen in monday then?there will be a magic?lol shut your mouth there you can help this forum for not talking
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:20:52 AM

You should remember that when Bitcoin rates fall below $ 10,000 you should buy immediately without thinking as surely in 2018 bitcoin rates will rise back to $ 20,000 and will reach $ 50,000 at the end of 2018. So this time you should invest in Bitcoin to make a profit later this year.

Below $10k is always good option to buy Bitcoin but by the end of this year is possible to reach back to $20k but this year it is not possible to reach $50k. Bitcoin should always consolidate in order to move new heights in the market.
investeerder

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:38:48 AM

You should remember that when Bitcoin rates fall below $ 10,000 you should buy immediately without thinking as surely in 2018 bitcoin rates will rise back to $ 20,000 and will reach $ 50,000 at the end of 2018. So this time you should invest in Bitcoin to make a profit later this year.

Below $10k is always good option to buy Bitcoin but by the end of this year is possible to reach back to $20k but this year it is not possible to reach $50k. Bitcoin should always consolidate in order to move new heights in the market.

Good option though since below 10k$ still a dump price so no wonder that this one will be the best shot for those people who want to earn with the bitcoins pump, But if people cannot afford to buy then their are some task that paying with BTC and they could stake that one to ride the glorious pump incoming with the bitcoins.

BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Piterg

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:49:09 AM

the price of $ 8000 for bitcoin was very good for investment, we are now at attractive levels for entering the mid-term in bitcoin. Perhaps, of course, once again there will be a $ 6000 level test, but then I'm sure there will be a very good and long growth for us.
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:52:51 PM

Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
Good question. But unfortunately I don't have a convincing answer!  Grin

Don't want to imagine anybody that newb!

Congrats to people who bought at 6xxx and to people who were waiting for 2-5K: don't be so greedy next time!  Grin
sallee2

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:05:30 PM

I think that you will be glad to know the price of bitcoin in the days have increased continuously and has reached the milestone $ 10200. Although bitcoin prices are falling slightly today, my bitcoin price will rise tomorrow and may reach $ 10800. So buy at this time bitcoin because tomorrow will increase prices by at least 6%.
AlNu

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:52:04 PM

Perhaps we will not see these levels more this year, those who have already bought up and after the flattened we rush to the north (its, growth) at a very high speed. In principle, these levels are acceptable for entering the position.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:00:05 PM

I believe that the current time you have run out of worry, can say the market in recent days is very exciting as the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing. After the price of bitcoin reached the $ 10000 level, it turned back slightly and rebounded. I think that with the current strong momentum, we should buy bitcoin right now, because according to my calculations bitcoin price will be able to reach the $ 12000 level.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:27:03 PM

We can see the price of bitcoin at the moment has exceeded the $ 8000 level and even yesterday has surpassed $ 10000 level. These are very good signals that bitcoin is recovering strongly. I believe that now you can trust and continue to invest in bitcoin, in my calculation, the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days, this is the opportunity for us to trade bitcoin

salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

I snap bought some up at 7k and then some more at 6k. Wasn't sure if 6k would be the end and left a little behind to buy at 3-4k as well. Had a few friends yell about how they would buy the dip but you can guess what happened there. Yup, they never did, oh how the brains of "it is going to 0" money works.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: