Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:43:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3574 times)
linshisui38

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 02:21:09 AM

We can see that although bitcoin prices may have rebounded, the real gains are not strong.

I think the next few months will be $15,000 again, so be patient with your bitcoins and don't panic.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

it is the golden time to buy btc
of course it's best time to buy other altcoins such as eth ripple waves salt storm ...
if miss this time we'll be so sorry soon
We can see that after several consecutive days of price increases, bitcoin prices have slowed down and are showing signs of easing. We can say that this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is going down a bit. I think you should watch the market continuously so that you can buy bitcoin at the best price. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin could hit $ 9900 and immediately rise again.
I would not be surprised even if it doesn't as it keeps showing some impulsive movement with some huge doji signs of crazy recovery and the market not wanting to go even any lower.

I guess we still have some number of days to see how this would play out but at the same time, we should still expect any possibilities. For now though, the market is looking like it is set for a bull run, but how long it will take the step to go slow for the mean time is nothing no one can know.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

of course it's best time to buy other altcoins such as eth ripple waves salt storm ...
We can see that after several consecutive days of price increases, bitcoin prices have slowed down and are showing signs of easing. We can say that this is a good time for us to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is going down a bit. I think you should watch the market continuously so that you can buy bitcoin at the best price. According to my analysis, the price of bitcoin could hit $ 9900 and immediately rise again.
I would not be surprised even if it doesn't as it keeps showing some impulsive movement with some huge doji signs of crazy recovery and the market not wanting to go even any lower.

I guess we still have some number of days to see how this would play out but at the same time, we should still expect any possibilities. For now though, the market is looking like it is set for a bull run, but how long it will take the step to go slow for the mean time is nothing no one can know.
for today there was an indicator of 10 600 dollars, But it is not the price that bitcoins you would like to pay attention to. of course, after everyone saw the maximum opportunities for Bitcoin today, I was talking about 20,000 dollars, That today's market just fails.
cogent.tolik

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:56:21 PM

I believe that if the price falls below $ 3000, then Bitcoin will no longer exist.
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:07:59 PM

Speculations over one another, we are seeing bullish after last months downfall, I think it will continue being bullish trying to bounce back even more, if
same pattern will happen just like last year, then we will expect slow movement until the third quarter of this year, I'm very positive that people around
this industry already taking advantage of the situation, when the value falls then traders will buy and hold knowing that it will bounce up and earn after.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Mcfee lee (OP)

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:16:39 PM

after one month now bitcoin is rebound above 10000 now I understand bitcoin never down again if down after one month will rise again...
cepedacharles

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Falling of bitcoin is the most awaited of other users for their chance to purchase more bitcoin in a low value. Some may be worried and some are not. Some consider this decrease as a blessing for they will have the opportunity for great earning and that is by buying bulk of bitcoin and hold it for a long time
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:31:32 AM

Falling of bitcoin is the most awaited of other users for their chance to purchase more bitcoin in a low value. Some may be worried and some are not. Some consider this decrease as a blessing for they will have the opportunity for great earning and that is by buying bulk of bitcoin and hold it for a long time. 
Highly waited after the huge bull run that happened before the end of last year which was almost looking untrue. Bitcoin so far is showing some strength in its value and I want to believe that this is a best time for anyone to start getting in unless they just want to be sure we are out of the downtrend. We cannot say exactly if we are but at least, we are growing stronger in price by the day.
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

All that is below $ 10,000 good levels for entering the mid-term and long, I believe that this year we will see bitcoin much higher than last year's levels.
In fact, any long term holder who is smart enough and has been trying to wait for a good price should have started buying in margins when bitcoin started touching $7000 and lower. That was more like a good shot and then trying to focus on the bounce back regions and what could hold as great support for bitcoin. The market is showing some bullish sign of recovery so far, but we have a lot of time to see it play out.
BILGPS

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

Bitcoin is not below than 8000 but it is touching $11000 now which is also below than 20k So it is good to buy bitcoin now and if the price rise in the future then you will get profit over your investment it is good to make money from money So you can use paper money for crypto money it is profitable to make invest in bitcoin now this time is good for us.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

The price of bitcoin at the level of $8000-10000 is very good indicator to buy it for the long period if it is obligatory to look far forward at that bitcoin price will grow and it is favorable investment. But it is necessary to have a patience stock to wait.

Adrin

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:35:21 AM

Now Bitcoin price is don't below $8,000 Bitcoin recent prices$100,000 so in this time you can buy Bitcoin if you have a lots of money you can buy huge amount of Bitcoin because in a short time Bitcoin will be more valuable and it will be hit around$20,000 so don't miss this chance it is the best time to buy Bitcoin.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

Falling of bitcoin is the most awaited of other users for their chance to purchase more bitcoin in a low value. Some may be worried and some are not. Some consider this decrease as a blessing for they will have the opportunity for great earning and that is by buying bulk of bitcoin and hold it for a long time. 
Highly waited after the huge bull run that happened before the end of last year which was almost looking untrue. Bitcoin so far is showing some strength in its value and I want to believe that this is a best time for anyone to start getting in unless they just want to be sure we are out of the downtrend. We cannot say exactly if we are but at least, we are growing stronger in price by the day.
We all are well aware of the present situation of bitcoin. It is suffering through a dump at the moment. That means it would keep on lingering between a specific range for few more days but the other fact that we all bear in our minds is its future that will be far different from the present. Bitcoin will be recovering soon and most probably this will happen in the second half of this year. The best strategy for present is to buy more bitcoin.
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

We all are well aware of the present situation of bitcoin. It is suffering through a dump at the moment. That means it would keep on lingering between a specific range for few more days but the other fact that we all bear in our minds is its future that will be far different from the present. Bitcoin will be recovering soon and most probably this will happen in the second half of this year. The best strategy for present is to buy more bitcoin.
No worries mate the rise and fall is the old nature of bitcoin, if you are an old investors of bitcoin you must know what to do at the time of this kinda dump in price, in real it is not time to get worries but the time to be happy and try to buy bitcoin at the reasonable and affordable price, price of bitcoin is not so high this month so use the chance and buy bitcoin, it will be better if you hold it for more than one year and forget about bitcoin to spend it, holding is the useful thing if you buy at low price then hold and wait till the signal will be green again.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 606

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

The price of bitcoin at the level of $8000-10000 is very good indicator to buy it for the long period if it is obligatory to look far forward at that bitcoin price will grow and it is favorable investment. But it is necessary to have a patience stock to wait.
Precisely.If you plan to make hold of your bitcoins for long-term investment then i guess you should have a long stretch of patience.You may buy coins with the current price as much as you can but i suggest to choose those coins who are worth investing for.Do not just buy instantly  without doing any research from those certain coins.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:52:17 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
Well, that is a long term. It's okay if you have enough income than trading in crypto currency. Just for example, it's good to buy bitcoin right now cause of low value. Take the risky part and hold it in several months or if you can, hold it till December and let see what happen. But if you don't have enough capital, better to find potential profitable alternative token and hold it atleast 3 - 4 months. Don't hold it in such a long time if you don't have other income. But in my experience, it's more opportunity and scammer in altcoins, so I suggest to try altcoins too. Good luck folks.
az6.2

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:43:56 AM

What do you think hinders the growth of cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular? I think the emergence of futures exchanges is strongly influenced by, among other things.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:44:15 AM

Judging from the current market reaction, the sentiments of a community like whales test the market's response by pulling up and selling. I think the bull market is not far away. At present, we can buy some tokens.
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

If you buy it at $6000 ish last week congratulations as i see the market will be recover from now untill june. June 2018 probably will be another bull market just like last year. And the bull market i predicted we can reach $20k again if we break $12k this month or may. For ethereum it may spike to $1500 iah. DYOR its just my prediction not financial advise

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:44:11 AM

But the current BTC price can not be higher than $ 10,000. So the 7k-8k price is too high for us. I think you should wait for the price below 7k to buy them. Now that the Crypto market is getting tougher, it's not easy to get a return on investment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: