Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:05:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3568 times)
chronoyo

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:33:49 PM

I'm starting to re-accumulate with dollar cost averaging.

I am by no means convinced that the bottom is in for BTC, but don't want to be caught with my pants down if/when the golden bull run happens.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:11:35 AM

From 7000 dollars plus last week to the $6800 at this moment. The price of the bitcoin right now is unstable and no one can tell what is really happen in the next coming days because many panic seller who are selling their bitcoin but I believe it will increase or pump again need only is to wait.
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:42:02 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

If you are planning to hold your investment if you buy there is no problem with the current price since the bitcoin price had been stable at the current price lately. Remember that bitcoin is not an instant ticket to become rich, patience is the key, buy now and hold it for a year, and look at the result.
That’s right, patience is such an important key in bitcoin trading and investing. You probably solve many difficult troubles if you have patience. Bitcoin is quite volatile, often it has a drop immediately, you’re better off keeping an eye on the market closely to buy at true time, it means buying with a modest price. Especially, you should keep your head whenever you make a decision of buying bitcoin, let remind yourself that cryptocurrency would never fall forever, it definitely have a rise again. Therefore, let take advantages of the market fluctuation and pick a good choice and hold it till you find a good chance to reap benefit.
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:23:18 PM

DCA is always a perfect choice, I do not dump all my money into an order at this time. That's a big risk. People should also calm down and trust the price increase again.
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

The current bitcoin price is so low, but to buy bitcoin with all my money at the present time, I will not do this. I will buy them with 30% of the money I have so I will continue to buy when the bitcoin continues to go down.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:36:25 PM

Hey, I think if any bad news not comes BTC price will not down below $7k. So it may be time to invest. But suggestion is if market down you would not sell in low price. You have to stay for time of period. IF you sell like others market will fall again and again. So if have a mentality to invest you have to have a positive mentality. Don't be upset.
TN0904950

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

Oh,i think price correction of Bitcoin is done.but Bitcoin still is going to pump before end of 2018,so buy n hold to the max😂😂😂

I think It's still a good time for boys so do not miss the chance while you can get a coin at a comfortable price. Remember, not every price dump is a tragedy.
I think we are slowly out of this period when the Bitcoin price falls. It has surpassed 8000 $ and it looks like it is recovering. But I do not expect fast and big hikes, think the price will stay anywhere between $ 7800 to $ 9000 for a while.
Hold good

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:08:01 PM

Yes, this is a good opportunity for me to invest in this market. But I'm a newbie so I only invest 50% of my money. When I have a lot of experience, I can invest all my money.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

it looks like the bitcoin price is currently down again and you better buy bitcoin at current prices too, take advantage of cheap bitcoin prices by buying as much as you can.
otundebis

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:48:13 PM

Bitcoin is below $7000 and if you ask me about this situation,  I will tell you that this is a golden opportunity to buy more Bitcoin.  It is obvious that this price is far from the value Bitcoin should be getting in dollar terms.

valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

i do not think that bitcoins will go down to $3k dollars because there are still a lot of people today who are interested on investing since the market price is currently decreasing, bitcoins might go deep but not very low, the volatility of the market will make the cryptocurrency to become very profitable.
badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:26:41 PM

who sells at a price like this? I think not a few people who sell at this time, maybe they have tired to wait, maybe because they are too panicked and think the price will fall further. there may also be people who sell at the moment, because they trade daily, and take advantage of every bumpy market situation to make a living.
I think this is the right time to buy and trade daily. indeed the market price is very difficult to predict and until whenever would be difficult to predict. because bitcoin is fluctuating. we can only speculate by looking at everything that affects the ups and downs of market prices. like hearing the latest news about cryptocurrency. immediately buying and trading daily, then we will have an opportunity to get results. rather than having to stay in doubt. so what are you waiting for, use the best time possible.
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:53:32 PM

At this point I think you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitocin prices are recovering very well and at the present time will be able to reduce very strongly. Therefore, to be able to trade successfully, you need to keep track of bitcoin prices. According to my analysis, bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall sharply in the coming months and will probably hit $ 6,000.
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:09:17 PM

buying bitcoin below 10 thousand dollars is the best price to buy bitcoin price is expected to grow as per market demand so any price below 10 thousand dollars is better to accumulate
It is really easy to tell that but it takes more than an entire annual salary for most of the people around the globe to get one bitcoin at this price. Cheesy I really would think twice about investing in anything at this price, i would rather monitor the market for good opportunities to enter with a small valuation coin than looking for the price of high price tokens to go down. Tongue
ichai

Activity: 445

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:22:46 PM

i do not think that bitcoins will go down to $3k dollars because there are still a lot of people today who are interested on investing since the market price is currently decreasing, bitcoins might go deep but not very low, the volatility of the market will make the cryptocurrency to become very profitable.
In my opinion, BTC will never have such a price, they can only reduce to $ 6000 and turn up again, if the BTC value drops to $ 3,000 probably Crypto market will seriously decline.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Insanerman

Activity: 1162
Merit: 450

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:39:30 AM

In my opinion, BTC will never have such a price, they can only reduce to $ 6000 and turn up again, if the BTC value drops to $ 3,000 probably Crypto market will seriously decline.
It may go down below $6000 I think because of the continuous sell off in the market and the recent hacking incidents in exchanges.
btcdiggingmaster

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:21:58 AM

It may go down below $6000 I think because of the continuous sell off in the market and the recent hacking incidents in exchanges.

What ever the causes may be but bitcoin price start decreasing in the market because most of the people are panic about the bitcoin and people are continuously selling them in the market and this makes the price decrease even more.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:41:07 AM

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and bitcoin prices are declining continuously in recent days, the market is showing signs of crisis, although bitcoin and altcoin prices are showing signs of recovery lightly. According to my analysis, this is just a short-term recovery, in the long run, the price of bitcoin remains in the down cycle.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:28:22 AM

Everyone has their own views on this situation, I think that the price for 1 bit of Bitcoin in 6000 $ we will not see. Now the price will only grow.

I think that choice is depends on their investor because the price is not stable at this moment but the future of bitcoin will not be doubtful so if you want to get more income with your patience then you will be able to invest in it .
Its good time to buy bitcoin now because its price is still low and will boast very soon to a price more than the previous from which it fell down. It is the most promising currency ever and due to its ease people are liking it and trying to own more. This interest of mass in bitcoin is allowing it to grow more quickly as compared to other digital coins. This is the moment to buy more and more bitcoins and wit patiently for it to restore its position back

Those guys that had a desire to enter the market can do it now. Bitcoin is cheap, and it is the right time to invest in it. You can also add to your portfolio good altcoins.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:37:44 AM

I just believe that bitcoin will not go down to 3000 dollars. I'm sure prices will rise again after this. and of course now is a good time to buy more bitcoins. and just a frantic beginner who will sell at current prices. but I think they've learned enough of the scale in the past.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: