Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3568 times)
Daniel9140

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:56:19 PM

Bitcoin prices has gone below 6600 and I reckon that this is the best time to buy bitcoins and hold them for the long term. The price of bitcoin is sure to rebound and I know that by year end, the price would surely be higher than what it is now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quynhtrang666

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:04:19 PM

This is a good time to buy bitcoin. It is currently priced at $ 6600. It will definitely increase to $ 7000 to $ 8000 in August. If you do not buy you will lose this precious opportunity.
ubeng07

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
You can see that bitcoin is currently at $ 6700 and I believe the possible bitcoin rebound will likely recover to $ 7200. So I think you can buy Bitcoin at this time so you can trade in short term. The market is fluctuating constantly so be careful in every deal and always have specific plans to minimize the risk.
Bitcoin's price hits it's lowest value up to $6700 and I guess if you'd able to catch up that degradation of value of bitcoin then this must be a right time supposedly to grab on but then having a chance to buy bitcoin below $8000 is not yet bad. You should have to catch it up because value of coin varying anytime.
well you are catching bitcoin on that price are not bad most common for those people that had been buy it in a trend price of it last year because of its high price then if you are having some chances that you can actually may also have to own bitcoin on that price well grab it for before it may lasts.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:08:06 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

Taking advantage of the current situation of the market would really be a great thing for us to have a good start better buy this dip and hodl until the market fully recovers again. It is better that we'll take the risk at low prices rather than buying at unaffordable value. Buy now and hodl.
r.black

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:34:56 PM

As time has shown - that moment was far from the best for the purchase) In fact, we are now in the stage of the market fall, do not pay attention to short-term corrections, if you are not a trader, because we apparently still have to wait until that moment , as the market enters the stage of growth
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:25:07 PM

You can see that bitcoin is currently at $ 6700 and I believe the possible bitcoin rebound will likely recover to $ 7200. So I think you can buy Bitcoin at this time so you can trade in short term. The market is fluctuating constantly so be careful in every deal and always have specific plans to minimize the risk.

Why would you trade short term with BTC when the expected price by the end of the year is at least 10k. Buy as much s you can and wait for 6months.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:36:01 AM

This is a good time to buy bitcoin. It is currently priced at $ 6600. It will definitely increase to $ 7000 to $ 8000 in August. If you do not buy you will lose this precious opportunity.
Don’t just worry. Right now as bitcoin isn’t that much higher in price but soon, probably the end of this year, we all would be seeing a tremendous form of jump from nothing to big thing from bitcoin. Don’t lose your heart while bitcoin is at low price rather to make yourself up for more buying. This would help you to make good earning else you are just prone to damage.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:55:14 PM

As time has shown - that moment was far from the best for the purchase) In fact, we are now in the stage of the market fall, do not pay attention to short-term corrections, if you are not a trader, because we apparently still have to wait until that moment , as the market enters the stage of growth

If the guy wants to start his business and deal with the cryptocurrency, it is still not too late to do it. yes, the market is going to rise, and therefore there is a sense to start buying the coins you want.
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

I believe that I saw this thread last month, I guess. I think this is the time where all people prediction became wrong, it's really hard to predict bitcoin that time because it's volatile. Right now, bitcoin has reached $8,000 again, I think that we should buy and help bitcoin to retain its old price again.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 02:24:56 PM

You can buy Bitcoin below 8 K or you can wait to fall under 6 K. It is your choice. You can be a daily trader so you buy it today at 7 000 and then in the night or tomorrow sell it when it is over 8 K. You can in that way earn more money if you want to deal with smaller amounts. But if you have 5 and more Bitcoins you just hodl a little bit more, and then you will see 20 K and much more Smiley

Pikachu12

Activity: 435

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:45:02 PM

You can buy Bitcoin below 8 K or you can wait to fall under 6 K. It is your choice. You can be a daily trader so you buy it today at 7 000 and then in the night or tomorrow sell it when it is over 8 K. You can in that way earn more money if you want to deal with smaller amounts. But if you have 5 and more Bitcoins you just hodl a little bit more, and then you will see 20 K and much more Smiley
It took a long time for us to see the $ 20,000 price . I think this market is currently very chaotic because only Bitcoin is volatile and most of the capital is heavily concentrated on Bitcoin. If you choose to invest, I will choose altcoin to invest at this time because the altcoin price has dropped sharply in the past few weeks and can not recover well, this may be a great opportunity because I have strong belief in altcoin in the moment
Elizabeth4Mitchell

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:10:42 PM

I think Bitcoin has a pretty long time off. This is a good time to keep Bitcoin, and invest more in heavily discounted Altcoin. I am very confident in Bitcoin, and surely this slowdown will not be long with so many changes.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

Buy now as much as possible for you to get in on the train of bitcoin. I believe that bitcoin might go up after the ETF acceptance. Look at the gold's growth, I think that gold is something to look upon to. And bitcoin is the next gold, no, it is the next thing to the gold that will make legacy. SO BUY NOW.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:35:53 PM

Why would you trade short term with BTC when the expected price by the end of the year is at least 10k. Buy as much s you can and wait for 6months.
I like this, yeah, the Bitcoin price can recover to its old high price. $10,000 is nothing for the Bitcoin price in the future. My target for Bitcoin is still higher than this target so much. Just waiting to see the Bitcoin ETF funds get accepted from the government and enjoy the feeling go moon of Bitcoin.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:39:08 PM

Yes exact, as the market prices are dropping down then it means you can earn more profit if you are going to invest a huge amount since volatility is the reason why every traders in the market is getting rich.
Agapelove

Activity: 425

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:39:16 PM

As of now, bitcoin has a value of $7900. But, just last week its value is over $8,000. Bitcoin is contantly increasing with few decrease. But it is getting bigger.

Thus, you can start buying bitcoins now because we are expecting the value to increase coming this Dexember.
rumexx

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 04:51:31 PM

What determine whether good or bad time to buy bitcoin is the availability of money. If you have money that you can afford to lose then any time and any price is good to invest in bitcoin. The only virtue you need will be patience for the price to be in profit before you sell off.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin at present has surpassed $ 8000 and is now correcting at $ 8100, I believe that at this point you can continue to buy bitcoin, the market is recovering very strongly. Over the past few days, bitcoin prices are showing signs of uptrend in the short term. So you can rest assured when buying bitcoin at this time.
coinscircle

Activity: 202

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 10:38:37 PM

You can see that the price of bitcoin at present has surpassed $ 8000 and is now correcting at $ 8100, I believe that at this point you can continue to buy bitcoin, the market is recovering very strongly. Over the past few days, bitcoin prices are showing signs of uptrend in the short term. So you can rest assured when buying bitcoin at this time.
I think if you want to buy bitcoin at this time you have to be very careful and have a specific trading plan, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is hard to guess, although bitcoin prices are ongoing but in long term, bitcoin prices are still bearish. Therefore, if you buy bitcoin at this time you must always follow to avoid the risk of bitcoin prices continue to decrease.
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 11:34:48 PM

I think that at the moment if you buy bitcoin is very dangerous, you can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and very hard to guess, bitcoin prices are constantly recovering very strong but can decrease at any time The market is still bearish in the long run. According to my analysis $ 8800 landmark is a huge resistance you need to be very careful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: