Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 01:15:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3574 times)
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:53:03 AM

yes you are right bitcoin price conditions are currently very cheap so you better buy as much bitcoin as you can right now and do not until you are late to buy bitcoin at a very expensive price.
the current condition of the price is indeed declining, and for now is the right time to buy btc in bulk. but, I can not guarantee that bitcoin prices will rise in the near future. but if you dare to take risks, I think this is the right time for that.
I think that at this point you should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting strongly, so I believe that at this point you should only short-term investment in bitcoin. The bitcoin market is fluctuating continuously, bitcoin prices are constantly adjusting and falling sharply, I believe bitcoin price will reach $ 7100 before the next move so you should not buy bitcoin at this time.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
The market is showing signs of a mild recovery of altcoin after consecutive days of decline, but I believe that bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall in the coming time. Currently bitcoin is adjusting around the $ 7,500 range and I believe bitcoins will be able to adjust to $ 7200 before recovering so you can wait for the bitcoin at that time.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:30 AM

Well this time it's good time to buy bitcoin now the price is $7,500 just do short trade only, once bitcoin increase $8,000+ then you sell bitcoin, at least you earn a profit.

And that's an easy profit if you buy now so if you guys missed to buy when it's on $6200 then this will be a chance to have an easy profit again. Not that much profit but still a good one as you won't get this in doing altcoin trading like with its current condition all we can do is buy and hold. Hopefully, we can see some pump in our altcoins because we're bleeding for a long time.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
TrollinU

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:15:27 AM

I think, that now is good time to buy btc and altcoins too. As you see, their price is getting down. Probably, their price will grow up and we will get big profits. I suppose, that it's good time to participate in ICO too. For example - ElonCity. This project is interesting and looks perspective. One of the biggest reason to think so is its partner - Krypical Group. They had four partnerships and they were all succesful. Probably this will be too.

Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

Interestingly, bitcoin has moved back and forth from $8000 to below $6000 and now , bitcoin is trading above $8000 once again. I believe bull market have already started there is no better time to buy bitcoin than now!
Nayborksta

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:24:23 PM

Any price below 10.000$ is a good price to buy Bitcoin. It's harder to mine it day by day, the price will definately increase after some time.
kropelos93
Copper Member

Activity: 865
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:39:43 PM

In Warren Buffett we trust: "Be fearful when others are greedy and greedy when others are fearful"
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:56:11 PM

I think that bearish market will end soon and in 4 Q there will be bullish market again. (average bear market for BTC
lasts 128 days and we are far beyond it). That being said buying BTC around $7.5k should be a good entry point  for investing in Bitcoin.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2436
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:58:12 PM

Bitcoin prices have not been stable and movement is so thin that people are confused what to do, for fear there is regret when the price goes up and then down again.
and the $ 8,000 price for the current situation is still in high prices and the market is moving a bit, but it depends on your ability and if you can and have enough capital is not a problem and rest assured that bitcoin will rise again and move fast in the next few days.
lehuong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:11:42 PM

If today's bitcoin is worth less than 8000 dollars I will buy them for trading, you can choose different types of coin to trade but I prefer to invest in bitcoin because I have been successful in bitcoin trading.
cryptoteen

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:06:19 PM

Yeah I believe this will drop for a while to range around 7000$ and go for a small bull run for around 9K-10K and then it will again revert back to bottom as hell this time  Sad Now the downtrend is pretty sure because bitcoin market dominance is unusually high which is almost 49%
So we can expect a small dip where alts will run for while
RicknMortom

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:59:12 PM

Just bought some more FLASH. A year from now my Kids will thank me!!
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:38:30 PM

time to buy some alts Grin Something crazy happening right now, lot's of funds invest in some shitcoins, how to interpret this Huh About ICO, will you invest this summer? Have you heard about Kelvin Blockchain, what's your thoughts on it? Cheers Wink
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:00:44 PM

Well this time it's good time to buy bitcoin now the price is $7,500 just do short trade only, once bitcoin increase $8,000+ then you sell bitcoin, at least you earn a profit.

That's been the strategy of most experience traders specially when we entered the bear season. However, I'm not well adept with this method so I will try to stay away but just buy bitcoin when it dip and get myself to accumulate more and HODL on it and wait for the perfect time to sell. Might take a year though because I personally doesn't think that we can recover and even reaches all-time-high this year. But yes, its still a good buying point if bitcoin remains below $8K for the next few days.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 08:06:09 PM

WEll, If I were you, I would buy bitcoin at any cost. Why? because I am a holder. Holding bitcoin in a long-term can give us a great amount of money in the future. Therefore, I always spend half of my salary to buy bitcoin Wink. Bitcoin is one of the best places for investment. It always brings profit to the people if they are patient enough

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
beverly788113

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

WEll, If I were you, I would buy bitcoin at any cost. Why? because I am a holder. Holding bitcoin in a long-term can give us a great amount of money in the future. Therefore, I always spend half of my salary to buy bitcoin Wink. Bitcoin is one of the best places for investment. It always brings profit to the people if they are patient enough
I believe that at this point you should not invest in bitcoin but wait patiently, you can see that the market is constantly adjusting and difficult, the bitcoin price is adjusting at the $ 7500 level and according to the analysis My bitcoin price may drop to $ 7100 and then recover again. So, at this moment, I believe you should wait for the bitcoin price to buy.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:24:14 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
Of course it always a good time to buy bitcoin so grab the opportunity when you see the price drop. I think it will not drop more so buy now even it's not too much drop.

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:01:27 PM

Market fluctuations are hard to guess so I think you should not buy bitcoin at this time, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past two days are dropping sharply and dragging down is followed by lower altcoin. So I think that at this point you should stay out of the market and wait for the bitcoin price to stabilize again to trade.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

I think you should not buy bitcoin at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and is adjusting at the $ 7500 level, according to my technical analysis, the bitcoin price will be able to continue. down to $ 7100 then rise again. So I believe that this time you should be patient waiting for bitcoin price to buy it.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:53:05 PM

Yes,  you can invest again, btc is getting low, invest for more and if it reach at $9,000-$10,000 you can sell it,  or if you wanted to gain a lot hodl it for a long period.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: