Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:31:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3574 times)
bene_gesserit

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:29:00 PM

The market sentiment doesn't look very bullish today: https://enroyd.com/btc_sentiment/
But Buffet told us to buy when there is blood on the streets, right? Wink
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:20:51 AM

if you've been tracking the rate you'll understand that the price has long gone down 6000 usd, i suppose that turned into the quality time to shop for because it became the best-ever low this 12 months. From this point bitcoin price will start to get better it may pump every time soon in particular after US exchanges taxation is carried out and korean exchanges has began trading crypto currencies again.
Pretty much correct. Of course it is another chance to invest in Bitcoin. The depreciation in the price not so big but still it can give a good margin of profit if it goes back to more than $8000. Besides, it is not going to stop at $8000 but will definitely surpass a higher value of the year. Ofir Beigel believes in the progress of Bitcoin and expects it to cross $30000 till the start of the next year so it is an opportunity that should be availed.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....

it's around 7k usd today, and those who sold in 7700 then saved 700 usd.  but if you're after long term income, buying at 8k, 7k or somewhere near is a good price to buy.  bitcoin price has been on upward year after year.  and I believe it will continue that trend.  we may experience correction this year due to last year bull run, but that only means something big will come next year.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
Ansdaoust6

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

I think it was a bit of a step back from Bitcoin before crossing the $ 10k mark. I bought it at 6k and sold it at 8k3. I will buy again and carry on higher ground. Bitcoin price increases are just a matter of time

In that case you can always use the volatility of the market, your concept of trading is what makes every investors in the market rich, patience is necessary in order to earn a huge amount of profit.
It was even expected that bitcoin price will cross 10000$ very soon, but unfortunately the bitcoin price is still trading below 8000 which I think is still the best time to invest your money there. I think that very soon bitcoin price is going to become double.
Petrogradka

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:45:20 PM

Bitcoin has fallen to$ 7100 according to the site https://www.investing.com/crypto/bitcoin! But you can see that he has already started to rise again.I'm thinking of buying myself some bitcoin. To make a profit at the end of the week.
forbesmining

Activity: 297
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:25:46 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
Bitcoin is still lower than $8,000 so we can according to that say that the time is still good for investing in it. But we can never say and predict for sure what will be going on with the price in the future.

fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:31:53 PM

Some well-known traders and consultants assure us that bitcoin will cost 25,000 dollars by the end of the year.John McAfee has generally promised to eat his dick if bitcoin doesn't grow to $ 500,000 in 2020.For some reason I believe them)))
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:40:05 PM

Well now bitcoin is down again hope will not go down below at $7,000, don't sell your bitcoin guys just believe the potential of bitcoin, it will increase for sure.

olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:45:01 PM

Bitcoin prices today are more than 7,000, which makes investors more likely to buy bitcoin to hold and they always believe that the bitcoin price will go up at the end of the year and they will quickly get a profit.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:15:50 PM

You can see that bitcoin has fallen to $ 7000 and is still adjusting, I believe bitcoin will probably drop to $ 6800 and if the breakout is down, the bitcoin price will drop to the mark. $ 6000. Therefore, I think you should not continue to buy bitcoin at this time, please wait patiently and divide the capital to be able to buy bitcoin at the best price.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:24:21 PM

Now the cryptocurrency market is bleeding, the prices of all crypto are falling, Bitcoin prices are also very low, only about $ 7500. I think this is a great opportunity for us to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the king of the market, it has great power. Long-term investment in Bitcoin will now bring a lot of profit to us. Many experts predict that Bitcoin will grow at the end of this year and its price will be higher than $ 20,000.

I would never say that the market is bleeding now. It is not stable but the bearish trend if over. meanwhile, if you still do not have Bitcoin in your portfolio, you should use this time to buy it.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:07:50 AM

if you've been tracking the rate you'll understand that the price has long gone down 6000 usd, i suppose that turned into the quality time to shop for because it became the best-ever low this 12 months. From this point bitcoin price will start to get better it may pump every time soon in particular after US exchanges taxation is carried out and korean exchanges has began trading crypto currencies again.
Pretty much correct. Of course it is another chance to invest in Bitcoin. The depreciation in the price not so big but still it can give a good margin of profit if it goes back to more than $8000. Besides, it is not going to stop at $8000 but will definitely surpass a higher value of the year. Ofir Beigel believes in the progress of Bitcoin and expects it to cross $30000 till the start of the next year so it is an opportunity that should be availed.
We have started experiencing that the market value of bitcoin is increasing and that this is the right to jump into the world of the bitcoin by buying some good numbers of the bitcoin. Getting into it at this very moment will then give you a chance of making more money as the market value is and will keep on rising in the future too. You need to hold your coins patiently.
jgaspar

Activity: 239

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:50:48 PM

Well, you can wait another, but not the fact that he will fall even more. I would suggest you buy something now and leave some more money to buy it if it falls. And if you go up, then you win in any case and you will not lose your investments.
bennie4

Activity: 224
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:29:32 PM

I think you can buy bitcoin at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and are adjusting in the past few days, the current bitcoin price is at $ 6300 and has started to increase light to fall back to $ 6200 level. So, I believe you can buy bitcoin at this time, divide your capital so that you can minimize the risk and buy bitcoin in batches.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:48:41 PM

I think you can buy bitcoin at the moment, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and are adjusting in the past few days, the current bitcoin price is at $ 6300 and has started to increase light to fall back to $ 6200 level. So, I believe you can buy bitcoin at this time, divide your capital so that you can minimize the risk and buy bitcoin in batches.
Buying of bitcoin is lost of money rather it is get a lot of profit in future, if its price will more low so you should take patience bcz it will not a big problem for your money or bitcoin because bitcoin is not stable currency and that's why its price will again high and your investment as will profitable, so you can get your profit as you want in future.   

ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:14:30 PM

Buying of bitcoin is lost of money rather it is get a lot of profit in future, if its price will more low so you should take patience bcz it will not a big problem for your money or bitcoin because bitcoin is not stable currency and that's why its price will again high and your investment as will profitable, so you can get your profit as you want in future.   
I do not believe in the future because it has not happened, you can see that the market is in the long-term bear market and bitcoin prices will continue to fall further in the long term. All my technical analysis indicates that the bitcoin price will drop to $ 5800 and even $ 2000 at the end of 2018. So if you buy bitcoin at this point you will suffer a huge loss later. .
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:20:30 PM

Yes, bitcoin falls down again and it looks like it's giving us a clue that it will go down furthermore. If a new all time low is posing this month then it's time to buy more again and hold still on it. But others believe that a big spike is on queue right after this recent dip.

collins3

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:36:44 PM

Yes, bitcoin falls down again and it looks like it's giving us a clue that it will go down furthermore. If a new all time low is posing this month then it's time to buy more again and hold still on it. But others believe that a big spike is on queue right after this recent dip.
At this point really if you buy bitcoin it will be very dangerous, you can see that bitcoin prices in the past few days have steadily declined and the market is slowly falling into crisis, so I believe at the time You should stay out of the market and wait for the price to rebound in a bitcoin to buy. At present, bitcoin is adjusting at $ 6300 and may continue to decline at any time.
Gdra467

Activity: 137

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 11:43:00 PM

People who want to buy more may want to cause FUDs by predicting that prices will fall to as low as 3K. It is iportant to have your own target and not rely solely on predictions. You can always buy bitcoin at anytime but it depends on how you are going to use the bitcoin you have. You could buy at a high price and be a good trader and have some good profit while another can buy at a low price and wait until the bull market to sell- which may delay sometimes.
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

For those who wanted to invest,  now is the best time to buy.  It is always been the best time since btc is unstable.  It will rise anytime soon and if it rise, the investors will surely earn.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: