Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:18:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3568 times)
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:54:38 AM

For those who wanted to invest,  now is the best time to buy.  It is always been the best time since btc is unstable.  It will rise anytime soon and if it rise, the investors will surely earn.
Exactly and right now the price $6400 which is down so it is one good chance to purchase Bitcoin. Normally when the value of Bitcoin is not stable, it is not much desired to invest in Bitcoin but in the mean time, the price is a bit stable and recovering as well, so investing in Bitcoin is profitable in future and the future profit is normally preferred over the current risk by the risk taker investors who eventually end up cashing big money.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:50:48 AM

It will be below 5500 soon and if that support breaks then we will see 5200 support. The strongest is at 5000-5200 and we may see some comeback from that point. If the bloodbath continues then am afraid it will be too risky to invest in any altcoins.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mesagrandporrets

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:36:56 AM

It is not good to take hasty decisions and do things that are not right in the end.
hrctrusisss

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:13:50 AM

it will not result in anything and you must not be that quick to dismiss them.
thresher

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

I think now is a great time. Its in accumulating and maniuplation phase by the institutional investors.. You can tell by all the "bad news" of the ETF being rejected.. Anyone who says btc is going to 5k or 3k is being greedy.. they said the same thing at 6K
Although currently bitcoin price is trading above 8100$, but I think that still it is the best time to buy bitcoin. I do not think that bitcoin price is going down anymore. I am sure that bitcoin price will continue increasing and very soon will see bitcoin price above 10000$.
jiniyaakter

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

I confused about bitcoin. Why bitcoin price low day by day now price is 5.8k it's not high but one more think is now this is good time to buy bitcoin and hold longtime when price is high then sell bitcoin
htconem7

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply until the end of 2018, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run so to be able to reduce the risk I think at this point You should only trade short-term bitcoin to be profitable with the least risk. Bitcoin prices will likely continue to decrease at any time and will drag the price of altcoin down very deeply.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
I believe bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply until the end of 2018, you can see that the market is bearish in the long run so to be able to reduce the risk I think at this point You should only trade short-term bitcoin to be profitable with the least risk. Bitcoin prices will likely continue to decrease at any time and will drag the price of altcoin down very deeply.
yeah buy now for the long term are still not good because it seems that bitcoin price will still crash. the right time to buy bitcoin for me maybe if bitcoin price dump below $4k. I'm sure if it happened, bitcoin price won't last long below and it will directly fly to the moon. but I dunno I hope the news about sec/etf could help the price increases at the end of the year.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:38:42 PM

yes you are right and for now the condition of bitcoin prices is already very cheap and cheaper than you mentioned so you should be able to buy as much as you can using the situation.
Kurokyy

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:01:39 PM

yes you are right and for now the condition of bitcoin prices is already very cheap and cheaper than you mentioned so you should be able to buy as much as you can using the situation.

Taking advantage of the current situation in the market is the best thing to do and you should not think of selling your coins because people needs time to invest just like what is happening today.

logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:53:55 PM

I think you can buy bitcoin at this time if you think the bitcoin price will be able to recover over the $ 8000 mark, you can see that bitcoin prices have been falling steadily over the past few days and after falling to 5900 $ has recovered slightly to $ 6000, but I think that with a weak buying power at present, bitcoin prices will probably continue to fall sharply at any time.
bigdude

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:22:14 PM

that's nice recovered recently. But I think BTC will find bottom few times again in this week and hope it don't confirm break 5k8. This price is good support but bull run still need much more time

panther427

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

Ofcourse it's time to buy BTC. Remember the last year or beginning of this year, when BTC rate was quite high. You can easily evaluate the last years beginning rate & present rate. It's very high comparing last years. In the crypto market there is always ups & downs. So, buy as much as you can right now, before it gets too late. Life don't give a second chance to everyone my friend Smiley.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

I also like to buy bitcoin now because the price is only $6350 and i know to myself that i can able to buy more bitcoin and i am sure i can have a big chance to make a lot of profit this year, and  even the market is not in good condition buying bitcoin now is still a wise strategy.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

bitcoin prices are indeed difficult to predict, but now the price of bitcoin has dropped to very low and of course it is a good time to buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin can change at any time
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

yes, many say that this is the best time to buy bitcoin and that is true because the price of bitcoin is currently low so you can buy at a cheap price and we know that the price of bitcoin will definitely rise again so we will be able to get profit
Obama07

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:40:02 PM

Really there was none who can predict about bitcoin if it going rock or going down. At least we can predict about up. Since bitcoin makes a big drop for long days so we can expect for up now. But still, it is in the recovery stage. I don’t think it can go below 3000$ but have a chance to go below 6000$ or 5500$. So please wait for some more days. Better if you try for day trading.   
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

I believe that soon those who did not have time to buy bitcoin at a low price, I think that they will not have time to buy it and will buy bitcoin at 20K. But I think so, in fact, we will see for ourselves.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
nabilanur

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:43 PM

You will find the fact that once a lot of days or weeks for endless rally, bitcoin currently is back in a bearish direction, you will find that your promote is certainly fluctuating endlessly and really hard that will estimate, bitcoin price tags happen to be always eliminating. After which you can it is actually altcoin. Bitcoin price tags tend to be $6580 these days together with I do think you may buy bitcoin now together with look forward to the other step.
ExtremeFacials.com

Activity: 190

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:49:42 PM

I know that Bitcoin movement is really cycle based, so I predict that how far we are going to go down it does not matter, because we will eventually see the rise of all prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: