Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:16:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin now below 8000 time to buy now  (Read 3568 times)
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

It's clearly a go signal to start investing or add more of your bitcoin holdings. You can always try to wait for a deeper fall if you want to buy it more cheaper or miss the opportunity if it will started to grow few hours later.
Take advantage of the declining market situation is the right way to add investment assets that we have, because bitcoin price movements are unpredictable every day, even every second the value is constantly changing, do not wait for market price movements to touch the lowest point because the price of bitcoin is not can be predicted by someone correctly.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jyaken

Activity: 810
Merit: 1000

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:22:25 AM

Now it is still under 8000 and markets progress not clear or stable i hope to see gradual grows on daily basis like before 1 $ increase or 1 decrease . but actually it is very good chance for new investors to buy at this range 4000-8000 $ , those who miss the chance to buy cheap bitcoin in old good time can buy now and hold for coming 5 years i grantee 20 k again .
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:25:10 AM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
Right now the price of bitcoin is around $6000, and I think it is already a good time to buy to invest to get profit in the near future. I don't want that bitcoin will crash down to $3000 because if that's happened many of us will lose hope and will make panic selling for sure.
kkrectorden

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:38:18 AM

It fell and it was not really a good thing to happen.
suzukiy

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:49:07 AM

now is the right time to buy bitcoin, currently the price of bitcoin is $ 6500, don't pass this opportunity because this moment is rare, this is the lowest price for the last few months
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:58:24 PM

Bitcoin is very low today even 7700 buck...do you think is good time to buy now or will more lower and crash to 3000 buck...very difficult to predict...what do you think... Who t f is selling on this price.....?....
Right now the price of bitcoin is around $6000, and I think it is already a good time to buy to invest to get profit in the near future. I don't want that bitcoin will crash down to $3000 because if that's happened many of us will lose hope and will make panic selling for sure.

I think it would be beyond panic if you sell at 3k especially if you bought in at a much higher value lol. It's more likely going to resignation that you've already lost money. But don't worry about it because we probably won't get to that point anymore this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:06:43 PM

now is the right time to buy bitcoin, currently the price of bitcoin is $ 6500, don't pass this opportunity because this moment is rare, this is the lowest price for the last few months
right, bitcoin has not been able to breakout to a lower price several times. so i think now is the right time to buy as much. Hopefully in Q4 the price will improve, according to prayers of all of us
Carlosfeer12

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

You can see that the price is getting rebounded as that is a natural thing.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:45:24 PM

I think yes it is a right time to buy Bitcoin below eight thousand in the market to start an investments in their company and can make you earn a goods amount of income or profit in this business.
honglien

Activity: 293

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

At present Bitcoin has fallen to $ 6300 at this time who have strong capital to buy and hold for less than a month also made a difference so long will probably profit high.
beverly788113

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

At present Bitcoin has fallen to $ 6300 at this time who have strong capital to buy and hold for less than a month also made a difference so long will probably profit high.
I think that at this point we should not buy bitcoin, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and adjusting very strongly, the market is in the bearish trend in the long term so the bitcoin price is currently started to decline despite the price of altcoin still rising. I believe that this correction will reduce the bitcoin price to $ 5100.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:58:57 AM

We can't comment on this topic that which is the right time to buy bitcoin. Its very hard to predict that. But I must say that you should invest now, as its just $6.3k today as yesterday it was $6k. So according to me, it will now rise continuously and will make all the investors proud Grin Cheesy. Arouse all the investors, and start investing in bitcoin.

The best way is just invest every time the market price is dropping in order to earn more profit because the value is volatile so you will never determine when the market is going to pump up again.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:01:20 AM

of course, now we can get the current price, because we will also get more profits, by waiting for higher prices, because the development of bitcoin prices also increased compared to before.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:29:35 AM

Knowing the current price of bitcoin, I think it is the best time for us to buy and hold more. Taking chances to buy more bitcoin during this dip is a good opportunity for us to gain a good profit in the future or as soon as the market recovers. I bought some of it as a preparation for the future as well.

GITcryptomaster
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

even though Bitcoins fell below USD 6,500 now, eventually it will rise up again to be more than USD10k in few months time. That's the prediction of the experts.
Dewao

Activity: 337

Qravity is a decentralized content production and

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:13:38 AM

Knowing the current price of bitcoin, I think it is the best time for us to buy and hold more. Taking chances to buy more bitcoin during this dip is a good opportunity for us to gain a good profit in the future or as soon as the market recovers. I bought some of it as a preparation for the future as well.

When you already want to gain huge profit buy bitcoin at this time is really the best time, after a couple of months bitcoin price will increase and I am sure that you will earn your profit after a months.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

From history of Bitcoin price usually price of Bitcoin going down maximum 70% from top price,  and after going down by this percentace the price will going up again.  I think $ 5500 is strong level support of Bitcoin and then from this price will going up. I think in the begining of next year the price of BTC will going up to 10 times.

staineddreserved7

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:37:56 PM

The Bitcoin price falling thing is reducing slowly and we are coming out of that phase.
poTTer666

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:40:36 PM

You must not be this quick to dismiss bitcoins other than the it is really needed.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:05:26 PM

now in august bitcoin stuck in 6k$ or maybe the worst possibility he will down to 5k$, some people still hold their cash waiting for price of bitcoin will it go up or down.
im not buying, because no free money at this time. just hold another coin till end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: