Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:50:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how are you increasing your BTC portfolio?  (Read 1968 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:59:15 PM

i have been trading and have some pretty decent returns in first week of january and huge losses later on.i think most of people here in same like me.i have been hodling my positions.
what are your ideas on increasing your btc portfolio?BTC
There are not many ways to increase your bitcoin holdings, you either buy more of it, invest in altcoins with the hope to sell when they go up, become a trader or you offer your products and services in different platforms and get bitcoin that way, besides that there is not much you can do to increase your bitcoin holdings the good news is the price is still cheap and you can get a lot of bitcoin in return for your efforts.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:08:05 PM

i have been trading and have some pretty decent returns in first week of january and huge losses later on.i think most of people here in same like me.i have been hodling my positions.
There are not many ways to increase your bitcoin holdings, you either buy more of it, invest in altcoins with the hope to sell when they go up, become a trader or you offer your products and services in different platforms and get bitcoin that way, besides that there is not much you can do to increase your bitcoin holdings the good news is the price is still cheap and you can get a lot of bitcoin in return for your efforts.
Right.But one thing i usually do is buying cheap but potential coins during dips.This is my way of gaining more bitcoins and definitely sell them when my target price has been reached.I also do trading but since the current market price is not ideal for trading,so i just take a break for a while.

MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:16:18 PM

Trading would be #1 on my list, I feel it is the best way to increase your BTC with some risk and if done well, you can increase it quite well. Bounty campaigns too earn you well if you do a little research before joining potential bounties.

Trading is one of the most popular methods to grow your bitcoins, but it definitely is a risky venture. You can multiply your coins if you get your calls right. But if you get them wrong, you become a bag holder and your portfolio can get wiped out

Yes trading can be consider as the best way of making money, but still trading not so easy, it is a profession and if you want to adopt trading as your profession then you need to lean about trading first, after that you will also get some trading experience and must learn trading skill, only then you can become a good trader.
Louvre

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:27:54 AM

I bought a different kind of coins, especially fintech base. I sell them when their price grows, and put the money in bitcoin or ethereum. I repeat the process again.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:35:59 AM

Trading would be #1 on my list, I feel it is the best way to increase your BTC with some risk and if done well, you can increase it quite well. Bounty campaigns too earn you well if you do a little research before joining potential bounties.

Trading is one of the most popular methods to grow your bitcoins, but it definitely is a risky venture. You can multiply your coins if you get your calls right. But if you get them wrong, you become a bag holder and your portfolio can get wiped out

Yes trading can be consider as the best way of making money, but still trading not so easy, it is a profession and if you want to adopt trading as your profession then you need to lean about trading first, after that you will also get some trading experience and must learn trading skill, only then you can become a good trader.

i dont still agree that trading is the best way of making money. how can it become the best if it is verry risky and seems hard to operate for just a normal individuals? for me investing is way much better than trading or any other risky activities, investing is also easy to learn and do even average person like me without a real knowledge about technical and financial stuffs can always execute it.

Re: how are you increasing your BTC portfolio?
i did increase my btc in the form of investing (as on what i mentioned above ) . i do also work sideline from bounties or airdrops in order to earn extra income on my spare time.
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:32:04 AM

I dont do trading in my account because i dont have a good trading skill. To increasing my Bitcoin portofolio, i am joining in bounty campaign and convert my token reward to bitcoin.
jpespa

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:37:45 AM

I increase my bitcoin through working here in campaigns and saving it since I am also earning money through my office work it is always good to have an extra source of income .

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:24:29 AM

My strategy to increasing my bitcoin is just buying undervalue altcoin and sell it when the price increasing. I am just listening some peoples in telegram group and following their suggestion
rosebit

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:56:48 PM

To me i chose  one of the best ico coins and invest and hold for long-term ico investing is best in current times
mak2017

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

Its really hard to increase your bitcoin on such a market like today.
I prefer not go in any trades to increase my bitcoin position, i rather wait for the market to go bullish again.
Currently i see some opportunities to increase my bitcoin in fresh projects which just came on market after ico and made -x10 or even -x20.
Buying such tokens can significantly boost your bitcoin position, but this is also very dangerous if you have not so much knowledge about this industry.
I would suggest buying such altcoins not more than 10% from your deposit.
lakita

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:30:55 AM

I always increase my portfolio, I do not intend to invest short, I do not intend to sell short, so I will not sell if the coin goes up or down, but now it looks like that is a long way from low to get back even for me to invest my alt coin.
MarieAshley

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:07:16 AM

This flow chart does a pretty good job of explaining how to grow a portfolio:
https://i.imgur.com/8oq1WED.jpg
Bitfling

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 06:16:41 AM

Many option if we want to increasing our bitcoin portfolio, some peoples with trading skill, they increasing their bitcoin amount by trade it on market. Some peoples with large capital will doing averaging when price dipping.
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:28:05 PM

To increase your bitcoin is simple just buy more bitcoin when the price is low, buy as many bitcoin as you can afford.
Or go for cloud mining go pay for a good plan where you can benefit, i advice make sure you know how to do profit calculation before buying a cloud mining plan, Good Luck.
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:34:53 PM

My increasing the Bitcoin portfolio, is simply by trading,investment in Bitcoin,then holdlong of Bitcoin..
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:41:42 PM

Like most of community members says here, buying during dip is the best option and sell it when you think youve gained a decent profit. But as of now, BTC hasnt yet penetrated the 10K$ this year after its fall from its ATH. so i think it is better to just HODL it and enjoy life. if you have extra money for investments, just keep on investing, for sure it will give you a good return in the future
alexs_03

Activity: 197

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

I made good returns over the last few months primarily in Ether and RIPLE.  I took some of those returns and went in on a bunch of newer coins and lost my shirt over the past few weeks! Grin
Balayashi

Activity: 53

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:58:15 PM

Well, if you have the money, buy on dips. If you have the money, patience and knowledge, go for trading, if you are like me, try to grab some good projects that are growing with good communities and good teams and get involved and invest before they start to raise the value.
idelawire

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:29:45 PM

Best idea is increasing bitcoin portfolio we need to divide our bitcoin in different strong altcoins and need to purchase in deep.and we need to hold for long term also use stop loss with every coin so u can make good profit and one more thing remember never invest all Ur money in one coin & never do much greed we can't make millionaire in one night.
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

It's easy, you immediately buy altcoins potentially at low prices and can help increase your bitcoin portfolio because the more types of altcoins you have and the better your portfolio can increase the bitcoin you have today. Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: