Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:01:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how are you increasing your BTC portfolio?  (Read 1968 times)
podidhana

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:08:17 PM

We can increase our BTC portfolio by doing these works.

1. Invest in the great ICO
2. Trading
3. Holding

I have some of BTC and I'm holding it for a long time because I'm pretty sure BTC can be reached 20000$. And I invest my BTC in ICOs. ICos is one of the amazing ways to increase our capital. And hold is much better. These 3 things can increase our BTC as well. Thank you!

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:13:14 PM

i have been trading and have some pretty decent returns in first week of january and huge losses later on.i think most of people here in same like me.i have been hodling my positions.
what are your ideas on increasing your btc portfolio?BTC

At first we learned trading and so we grew our portfolio little by little. Sometimes we also lose as market tends to be bloody sometimes and also unlucky breaks. But if we get lucky we grow our portfolio little by little. And there is also bounties so you can add to your portfolio

Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:23:51 PM

I increase my bitcoin portfolio by participating in bounty campaigns.
Then use part of my rewards to buy good altcoins for long term hold.
I dont like investing in icos , probably because i do not have plenty money for that.
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:31:59 PM

i have been trading and have some pretty decent returns in first week of january and huge losses later on.i think most of people here in same like me.i have been hodling my positions.

Everybody has a big loss on february.. no chance to increase crypto portofilio, but we can only hold it by converting our crypto to tether USD or fiat.
Right now the best thing to do with increasing portofolio is holding btc itself, because everybody sure it will go moon
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

It's easy, you immediately buy altcoins potentially at low prices and can help increase your bitcoin portfolio because the more types of altcoins you have and the better your portfolio can increase the bitcoin you have today. Cool
What do you mean so easy? how sure you are that the alts that you will going to buy will increase after? finding those potential coins are not easy at it is, you need to use longer time and study the market, even there's some updates coming from the dev team but with how crypto behaves there's still no assurance that the value will increase, sometimes it will fall more, if you want to increase your bitcoin you need to increase your knowledge first and try
to gain more from time to time.
Raidal

Activity: 560

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:43:56 PM

I can only do simple things to increase my bitcoin portfolio. I will only share stories and experiences about true stories that I really struggle and earn profits through crypto currency. I will tell you what it is that including me being a victim of fraud, I learned to choose a good ICO, and my wait for great results. I will share my story. I'm sure if people read my inspirational story then my bitcoin portfolio will increase.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:54:38 PM

I invest in good icos, then sell once the token is listed .
Buy good altcoins with my proceed .
Tge circle continues.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

I just work my regular job, save some of my salary and buy bitcoins. It's simple.

bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:40:05 PM

I often get new coins with the help of bounty campaigns, then sell them and buy bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
williamcastaneda

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:33:32 AM

I also experience the same things as you and I am afraid to trade again on the market,
but I am happy with this failure, so I keep on trading
bubblebubble

Activity: 616
Merit: 23

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:35:42 AM

Really in this phase I'm buying altcoins that are very cheap.
I think that good project will start running once new liquidity enters in the market.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:10:08 AM

Hello everybody. I'm not as advanced as many in this forum - I trade very little on the stock exchange. I consider simple storage on a cold purse as the safest and most promising. Sooner or later Bitcoin will be appreciated and the price will be appropriate. Personally, I, with any replenishment of my finances, spend 10% on Bitcoin, regardless of the value for today. This is not the most original way to replenish Bitcoin, but, I believe, the safest way, with the least loss of nerve cells and, most importantly, the capital of each of us - time.
Camorra Dev

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

I bought a different kind of coins, especially fintech base. I sell them when their price grows, and put the money in bitcoin or ethereum. I repeat the process again.

It is very simple but very useful strategy for earning money. I am doing the same thing with the tokens that I get from Bounty campaigns and airdrops. It is really good to exchange them and hold ethereum.
Joeyops

Activity: 70
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 08:10:31 PM

How are you increasing your bank account ? Roll Eyes

I work 40 hour's a week to increase my portfolio.
I'm not watching the news about crypto..
I dont smoke anymore so more money can be transfered to my portfolio.
Reading about the 5-10year predictions gives me confidence to hodl on.
I always have sandwiches with me, so i dont spend money at some expensive streetfood stand or something.
I only drink water.
I sold my gold necklace for BTC.
I dont spend so much IRL so i can deposit all of my europian rupies to my btc portfolio.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in[/s (https://freebitco.in/?r=6352768)
ricatop

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

unfortunately right now it does not. there is no profit in my portfolio (

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:27:04 PM

I made good returns over the last few months primarily in Ether and RIPLE.  I took some of those returns and went in on a bunch of newer coins and lost my shirt over the past few weeks! Grin
for now the price is still below average, I think for long-term investment because it is not too risky for your finances
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:29:36 PM

iam now 4 years in Bitcoin holding and i  let most of my Bitcoins grow with lending .
On Bitcoin lending ware very great rates and its mostly safe iam using a german leding platform !

regards
Mihail.B

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

now it is very difficult to expand your bitcoin capital with the help of altcoins, as all altcoins are now in a big hole, and when they will begin to grow is not known.
samiul12

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

For me it is a challenge and I have taken this as my occupation. I regularly analyze the graph of global marketing and the value. I reserve the coin and hold it I use German landing platform. It is very useful for me and my btc portfolio is under my expectation.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

now it is very difficult to expand your bitcoin capital with the help of altcoins, as all altcoins are now in a big hole, and when they will begin to grow is not known.

Yes, completely right. Since altcoins have started to fall, I couldn't increase my bitcoins very much. It's very difficult.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: