Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:00:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how are you increasing your BTC portfolio?  (Read 1968 times)
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 12:08:20 PM
Merited by Jamesdila1 (1)

This bear market will over before 2020 and We got Protect Our btc amount before the next Bull run. ICOs are a great way to increase the BTC amount You have but ICOs should only be invested after a long research and should be sold when it comes to the market immediately for Profits as even Many great ICOs going below the initial prices.when Buying alts with BTC always use stop loss since Alts are dumping really hard. Leverage Trading with BTC is also a God Option with 10% of your Portfolio.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:13:16 PM

If we are BTC portfolio I think we need follow a  great signature campaign because currently that's a very good project.i am doing a signature campaign, trading with my coins to increase them.but I m not sure that increase the bitcoin portfolio.so this is my mode.
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:26:16 PM

I gradually bought low measures of BTC as it's cost wen't down to around $14k-ish; and furthermore at the present crash from $14k down to mid $8k. In spite of the fact that sadly I purchased a critical sum at $12k so I at present can't buy more. It's constantly vital to not bet everything on one exchange on your buys. In spite of the fact that I additionally used to exchange, however not as of now. I'm awful at timing markets at crashes with this size.
bigdaddyderp

Activity: 105

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:38:37 PM

I have been taking all my absolute shitcoins from airdrops and bounties and selling them for pennies and buying into and filling moon bags of coins with utility and a product.  Hoping when the market spikes again to have more Bitcoin in my wallet. 
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 04:04:56 PM

It is right, it is not easy that suddenly we increase our portfolio of bitcoin, but it will be happened with the time, we need patience and do work with bitcoin, then it might be possible. If we see the last 2 years then we get our answer, that people who bought bitcoin for few years later they have earned in 2017 very well. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:21:45 PM

Since I have no fiat, what I must do is hop in and out of Bitcoin to gain percentages with Altcoin gains.  Its very risky and stressful but it's the only way I can gain my Satoshi balance. 
anushkasachith888

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:57:16 PM

I think the best way to do is, sell your altcoins when BTC price at sideways, then keep BTC in your wallet until BTC price goes up. then you can sell your BTC.

goodman4hire

Activity: 291
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:32:53 PM

I'm trying to grind out Bitcoin by doing airdrops and bounties.  It's very hard to accumulate anything however as the ICO scene is drying up of real projects and a lot of time wasting bounties and airdrops.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:37:40 PM

With this market i am already dont have bitcoins.
I am for it altcoins at every dump, dumps was so many what all my btc's ended

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:38:03 PM

I'm usually invest using 10% of my main salary and when I profit, 50% I put into capital so I can increase the profit.
How about loss ? Well I'm cut loss rather suffer more losses. Crypto trading far more unpredictable so I'm often did it every time I trade.

Just becareful !
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:01:17 PM

i have been trading and have some pretty decent returns in first week of january and huge losses later on.i think most of people here in same like me.i have been hodling my positions.
what are your ideas on increasing your btc portfolio?BTC

I like to do trade always. I got chance once again to buy bitcoin in low price. I never thought I could buy bitcoin on that price. My strategy is to buy it on deep low and sell on high and buy more. That's I am trying to increase my portfolio.

Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:11:50 PM

I used to sell bitcoin during growth and buy during falls, but this scheme seems too risky to me, so now I just buy it for my personal money and thus accumulate my bitcoin-capital.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

I regularly participate in bounty campaigns and get a variety of coins for this, many of which I sell and buy bitcoin with this money.
anilsaini.jaipur

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

I tried doing short term trades and incurred a huge loss. After that I made sure that I am not going for short term trading. It is only for experienced traders. I am investing a small amount of my savings into btc every month.
among

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:41:45 PM

This is what I’ve just started to do, since finding the crypto world in late August. I sold some altcoin I was given and started out with $500 in BTC, which grew a little from the end of September. HODLing the rest of my altcoin (not worth much at the moment anyway, may never be), and my plan is to ACH what little fiat my budget allows right now from my bank to my coinbase account, where I’ll buy BTC at the current market price. I’ve now got 73% in BTC, 17% in LTC and 10% in OMG (not even counting the odd altcoin I’ve got). I should maybe exchange for a little more LTC and make it 70/20/10, IDK. Every two weeks I’ll transfer about fifty bucks in and buy more. Maybe my altcoin will moon at some point. Any little bit my budget allows is going to BTC right now, so that I can get to that 1 full BTC! Once I’m above 1 BTC, I’ll take the advice you hopefully get here and grow my own portfolio, too!

HeXecutor

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

A strange question ... just investing, and growing your portfolio. And already will grow what already is on the purse will depend only on how good and successful coins were on the purse. So I do not quite understand the essence of the matter. Successfully invest and the value of your portfolio will grow
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:59:46 PM

I save some money from my real income and invest it in bitcoin. Very simple and uncomplicated scheme, but the most convenient for me.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

I do this in a variety of ways - invest my own money, invest in ICO and then sell those coins, get rewarded in bounty campaigns. And so grows the number of my coins.

spartanrules

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:26:11 PM

Right now I don't try to increase my BTC in my portfolio. I try to increase my fiat money. For example I open long or short positions through margin trading only with those cryptocurrencies which trading with US dollars or Euro.
ryan619

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:30:55 PM

Sincerely speaking bounties have been making me to increase my portfolio, once i get my bounty token i make sure i sell to get bitcoin though most times i often buy bitcoin from merchant and i do leave little in my wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: